*eats a meat*

Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
Forum rules
Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: *eats a meat*

Unread postby Stickymayhem » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:34 pm #432721

teepeepee wrote:All this talk about mosquitoes gave me a great idea: Mothsquitoes by entering an uncalibrated teleporter.

Going back on-topic though, someone brought exotic animals (some boars and deer) to my country's south and they're ruining everything, so government is giving a free pass on hunting them if you take a course for identifying the native species and avoid killing them (big, big money if you accidentally do). I've always wanted to hunt and my uncle lives nearby, bonding soon!

>Murdering helpless sentient creatures for recreation and profit

CreationPro

Byond Username: Solar Marine

Unread postby CreationPro » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:39 pm #432725

Stickymayhem wrote:
teepeepee wrote:All this talk about mosquitoes gave me a great idea: Mothsquitoes by entering an uncalibrated teleporter.

Going back on-topic though, someone brought exotic animals (some boars and deer) to my country's south and they're ruining everything, so government is giving a free pass on hunting them if you take a course for identifying the native species and avoid killing them (big, big money if you accidentally do). I've always wanted to hunt and my uncle lives nearby, bonding soon!

>abloo bloo murdur
it's an invasive species you doof
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin

Unread postby Stickymayhem » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:42 pm #432726

CreationPro wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

>abloo bloo murdur

>Humans enter foreign land
>Humans bring animals against their will to foreign land
>Animals multiply because that's what they do
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THESE ANIMALS HERE
>Start killing off animals
>"Invasive Species"
>"""INVASIVE SPECIES"""

There's like 9 better ways to deal with 'invasive' species if they really need to be removed.

teepeepee

Byond Username: Teepeepee

Unread postby teepeepee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:44 pm #432727

Stickymayhem wrote:>Murdering helpless sentient creatures for recreation and profit

Recreation yes, no profit really, can't even eat the boars cause they eat garbage from our open air dumpsites and all have trichinosis (my uncle says you can eat it if you cook it for really long, but it tastes like shit). The deer on the other hand, people are feasting on them, they breed like rabbits and they're displacing the native species and fucking up tons of plants and stuff by overeating; good part is they're fucking huge compared to the local deerlet, so there's almost no chance you fuck up.

Also boars are not defenseless at all, they got thick hide and they're strong AF, I've been told not to miss or leave them alone, if they chase you they're not stopping until one of you is dead (or it gets exhausted).

I gotta learn how to shoot first though haha, baby steps! I might even get around dumb gun laws if I get a hunters permit.

obscolene

Byond Username: Obscolene

Unread postby obscolene » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:50 pm #432729

Screemonster wrote:Image

got it
obscolene#8796 | obscolene.cf

[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

IkeTG

Byond Username: LizardDreams

Unread postby IkeTG » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:52 pm #432730

I kill animals for pleasure
NSFW:

Lazengann
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Lazengann

Unread postby Lazengann » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:55 pm #432731

Sticky you don't understand the wild pig problem, they breed so fucking fast that any of your nonharmful solutions are impossible
>sterilize them
There's too fucking MANY and if we could catch them all we wouldn't need to shoot them
>leave them alone
They're destroying all the fields your veggies are grown in

Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin

Unread postby Stickymayhem » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:58 pm #432733

There are hormonal bait methods that work fine.

Lazengann
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Lazengann

Unread postby Lazengann » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:59 pm #432734

And then what

TheWiznard
Github User

Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Unread postby TheWiznard » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:59 pm #432735

when an animal tells me to stop killing them and eating their delicious flesh I'll stop. but until then there is nothing stopping me from continuing to eat animals

people have been eating them long enough that if they minded being eaten they would have done something by now

Spoiler:
huehuehue wrote:
feem wrote:wtf i like fwooshposts now

added to my sig

My characters:
FUCKYEAR - AI/Borg
Djingle Django - Everything else

teepeepee

Unread postby teepeepee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:00 pm #432736

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudú

sticky you horrible monster, do you really want this little buddy to become extint because of some dumb foreign deers some asshole brought?

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:00 pm #432737

Stickymayhem wrote:
CreationPro wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

>abloo bloo murdur

>Humans enter foreign land
>Humans bring animals against their will to foreign land
>Animals multiply because that's what they do
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THESE ANIMALS HERE
>Start killing off animals
>"Invasive Species"
>"""INVASIVE SPECIES"""

There's like 9 better ways to deal with 'invasive' species if they really need to be removed.

The problem with you sticks is that you refuse to accept the fact the humanity is a dominant species that climbed up via violence, not necessarily by choice, but by the structure of nature. Nature isn't nice. Nature is, whether you like it or not, survival of the fittest. You kill or be killed, eat or be eaten. If humanity didn't adapt via tools and weapons we'd be either gone or weak: we don't have claws or teeth to protect ourselves, we don't run all that fast and we aren't as agile as some other animals. We were just better at survival and eventually came to dominate nature. That's why we eat meat: our ancestors were hunters and were good at it.

You base your argument on "but you shouldn't be here" and "it's foreign", but who's native then? Animals? Fish? Algae? Bacteria? Well, one just replaces and outperforms the other. Your morals are irrelevant in the natural order.
Everything you enjoy right now is a direct consequence of being able to take it by force. Anything you do to make yourself feel good about that fact, essentially, irrelevant to everyone but you and like-minded people.
Brute force is part of nature, and the sooner you come to terms with that the better off you'll be.
">Animals multiply because that's what they do"
We take what we want because that's what we do. We do what we want because that's what we do. And that is so we can multiply and prosper. Human is, after all, a more intelligent animal.
Embrace your strength, sticky.
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

TheWiznard
Github User

Unread postby TheWiznard » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:01 pm #432738

teepeepee wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudú

sticky you horrible monster, do you really want this little buddy to become extint because of some dumb foreign deers some asshole brought?

when animals kill other animals sticky doesn't care

Spoiler:
huehuehue wrote:

added to my sig

My characters:
FUCKYEAR - AI/Borg

TheWiznard
Github User

Unread postby TheWiznard » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:03 pm #432739

wait what the fuck sticky this is unfair! are you saying I can't eat animals but animals can eat all the animals they want?? wtf man you fucking speciest

Spoiler:
huehuehue wrote:

added to my sig

My characters:
FUCKYEAR - AI/Borg

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Unread postby ThanatosRa » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:51 pm #432745

imma beat the meat
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am
Strips-the-Flesh - Beleaguered and worn out lizard surgeon.
Chrysanthemum Thorne - Creepy robotics wench.
Diogenes Tate - Philosopher Assistant.

ShadowDimentio

Byond Username: David273

Unread postby ShadowDimentio » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:19 am #432748

Stickymayhem wrote:

The literal smoothbrain take. Killing animals is bad so clearly we should let them crash the ecosystem and kill all other life in the area before dying themselves because KILLING THINGS IS BAAAAD
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body
Unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

ShadowDimentio

Unread postby ShadowDimentio » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:20 am #432750

TheWiznard wrote:
teepeepee wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudú

when animals kill other animals sticky doesn't care

Tfw humans aren't allowed to kill other animals becayse DURRR MORALS

Fuck you I want meat
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

CosmicScientist

Byond Username: CosmicScientist

Unread postby CosmicScientist » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:22 am #432751

Stickymayhem wrote:>Humans enter foreign land
>"""INVASIVE SPECIES"""

Did you do the 8values test and were you at the exact opposite values to Anondoe?
Go appreciate Nienhaus.
Captain Hutbeard, at yer service if the booty be ready fer it!
Spoiler:
A rolling stone gathers moss and it's nice to remember what's been said, recent or distant, even in no particular order, otherwise I may forget my moss.
Armhulen wrote:same, for the second time

DrPillzRedux wrote:Thanks for the new avatar.

MrEousTranger wrote:Cosmic- you are the best poster and I think the most original member here, also great art

Nilons wrote:These comics are actually the best thing on the forums

Supper Aggro Crag wrote:Thank you

John_Oxford wrote:sweet.

jesus.

couldn't have said it better myself.

one oxford point for you.

Kor wrote:Best post of the month

danno wrote:that post was art

Quanti wrote:truly cosmic is the hero we need

NikNakFlak wrote:This is quality af

PKPenguin321 wrote:nice try i am immune

this is a REALLY good thread, thank you cosmic

Wyzack wrote:Certified good thread

Qbopper wrote:That card you made of me is awesome, you even managed to work my suggestion in

You now have one "get out of ban free" card

peoplearestrange wrote:Im pinning the shit out of this. This needs to be saved.
It's like one of my "whos who in NTR" but with ACTUAL thought and creativity. Good job!

oranges wrote:Hey, now this is a scrabulous post

Wyzack wrote:this is true art

Nilons wrote:That's because if you use art as an analogy, cosmic is painting eloquent well worded posts while you're throwing cans of saghetti at a wal

Armhulen wrote:this thread is secretly a cosmic goldmine

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Anonmare wrote:You don't have to tell me what happened but you do need to eat this bowl of soup

you have to eat ALL the eggs

Super Aggro Crag

Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Unread postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:27 am #432755

Maybe if stickymayhem died the world would be a better place

ShadowDimentio

Unread postby ShadowDimentio » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 am #432757

CreationPro wrote:If humanity didn't adapt via tools and weapons we'd be either gone or weak: we don't have claws or teeth to protect ourselves, we don't run all that fast and we aren't as agile as some other animals. We were just better at survival and eventually came to dominate nature. That's why we eat meat: our ancestors were hunters and were good at it.

Strong disagree on the "humans are weak" argument. Humans aren't just supremely intelligent (though that's a BIG part of our success), we are among other things the best endurance runners on earth and the only creatures able to throw things with any particular force. Pair these two things with our extremely advanced social abilities and you'll realize we're the apex predators for a reason.

All early humans had to do to kill things was pelt them with rocks before they fled, after which they'd be chased until they passed out and got stabbed to death. It's an EXTREMELY effective strategy.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

IkeTG

Unread postby IkeTG » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:44 am #432758

After gaining supernatural powers from watching a radioactive episode of matlock, I have now retroactively changed all the biology of all animals that exist. They will now eventually all die. That will be all.
NSFW:

PostThis post was deleted by ThanatosRa on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:45 am.
Reason: whoops

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:47 am #432766

ShadowDimentio wrote:Strong disagree on the "humans are weak" argument. Humans aren't just supremely intelligent (though that's a BIG part of our success), we are among other things the best endurance runners on earth and the only creatures able to throw things with any particular force. Pair these two things with our extremely advanced social abilities and you'll realize we're the apex predators for a reason.

All early humans had to do to kill things was pelt them with rocks before they fled, after which they'd be chased until they passed out and got stabbed to death. It's an EXTREMELY effective strategy.

See, you are bringing strategy and intelligence into this, as well as the grip (thank your thumb/pinky combo for that), I was talking about basic physical prowess.
No fangs/claws to fight, slower than a wolf/boar/birds, weaker than regular predators like wolves and tigers. I doubt a man would be able to easily kill, say, a cow bare-handed. Maybe after a long and messy fight the cow would just give up, but most likely it would just kick the dude in the jaw. Rabbits and birds would easily outrun/outmaneuver a man without a bow. Catching fish bare-handed is very difficult, although not impossible. All in all, take intelligence and grip from a man and he is done for.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater

Of course, when you take intelligence and grip into consideration, we have a whole different story.
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;

ShadowDimentio

Unread postby ShadowDimentio » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:16 am #432769

CreationPro wrote:See, you are bringing strategy and intelligence into this, as well as the grip (thank your thumb/pinky combo for that), I was talking about basic physical prowess.
No fangs/claws to fight, slower than a wolf/boar/birds, weaker than regular predators like wolves and tigers. I doubt a man would be able to easily kill, say, a cow bare-handed. Maybe after a long and messy fight the cow would just give up, but most likely it would just kick the dude in the jaw. Rabbits and birds would easily outrun/outmaneuver a man without a bow. Catching fish bare-handed is very difficult, although not impossible. All in all, take intelligence and grip from a man and he is done for.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater

Of course, when you take intelligence and grip into consideration, we have a whole different story.

You're deliberately putting the humans in an unreasonably bad situation. A fit human man with a spear (a weapon we've had back since forever) could put up a competent fight against most all of the animals on that list, though in a straight up fight they would probably wind up severely injured or also dead. The only time other animals ever really stand a chance is in an ambush, which is something true of every animal.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Ayy Lemoh

Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Unread postby Ayy Lemoh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:18 am #432770

Stickymayhem wrote:dont do an unethic

if we eat the meat then they'll #unbully sticky but sticky will be sad
if we don't eat the meat then they'll never #unbully sticky but sticky will be happy

this is one hell of an ultimatum

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:20 am #432772

ShadowDimentio wrote:You're deliberately putting the humans in an unreasonably bad situation. A fit human man with a spear (a weapon we've had back since forever) could put up a competent fight against most all of the animals on that list, though in a straight up fight they would probably wind up severely injured or also dead. The only time other animals ever really stand a chance is in an ambush, which is something true of every animal.

CreationPro wrote:If humanity didn't adapt via tools and weapons we'd be either gone or weak: ...

Your argument doesn't exactly conflict with mine, does it?
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;

IkeTG

Unread postby IkeTG » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:25 am #432773

I'm VORING meat right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NSFW:

Ayy Lemoh

Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Unread postby Ayy Lemoh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:26 am #432774

IkeTG wrote:I'm VORING meat right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't do it, ike

it won't bring sticky back

IkeTG

Unread postby IkeTG » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:32 am #432775

food goalz
NSFW:

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:57 am #432778

Meat and bananas with ketchup and milk?
What kind of troglodyte grub is that
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;

IkeTG

Unread postby IkeTG » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:02 am #432780

Look pal, I'm eating food that I earned under my roof with my money. There's no room for judgement in there.
NSFW:

IkeTG

Unread postby IkeTG » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:03 am #432781

also that's not ketchup it's a vinaigrette salad dressing
NSFW:

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:18 am #432784

IkeTG wrote:Look pal, I'm eating food that I earned under my roof with my money. There's no room for judgement in there.

Understandable, please pardon my insensitivity
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Unread postby ThanatosRa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:39 am #432787

i just thew up in my mouth a little
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am
Strips-the-Flesh - Beleaguered and worn out lizard surgeon.
Chrysanthemum Thorne - Creepy robotics wench.
Diogenes Tate - Philosopher Assistant.

obscolene

Byond Username: Obscolene

Unread postby obscolene » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:11 am #432792

CreationPro wrote:Meat and bananas with ketchup and milk?
obscolene#8796 | obscolene.cf

[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Unread postby oranges » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:59 am #432795

souls aren't real my dudes

lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Byond Username: Intigracy

Unread postby lntigracy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:03 pm #432854

obscolene wrote:
CreationPro wrote:Meat and bananas with ketchup and milk?

Cobby wrote:Imagine getting demoted because you told someone why they were actually banned

lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Unread postby lntigracy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:04 pm #432855

Today I'm making really spicy carnitas (pork) for dinner.

Tomorrow I'm going to make pork stir fry for dinner.

I'm gonna eat that whole pig.

Buy pork loins at Costco and chop them yourself.

Cobby wrote:Imagine getting demoted because you told someone why they were actually banned

ShadowDimentio

Unread postby ShadowDimentio » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:19 pm #432857

Living the dream baby
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:24 pm #432858

smart shopper, costco's real good for buying in bulk
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;

teepeepee

Unread postby teepeepee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:01 pm #432865

I bought sausages in bulk and will be eating them for days to come. Anyone else doing fun, healthy diets? I'm currently doing OMAD and stuffing myself like a turkey at night, then being a light boy all day, sometimes I even forego my one meal since it feels that much better when you eat the next time.

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:02 pm #432867

No special diets, just delicious and healthy home-cooked food :)
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;

IkeTG

Unread postby IkeTG » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:11 pm #432872

I have fasted under the red moon, and I am a vegan again
NSFW:

bman
Github User

Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Unread postby bman » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 am #432884

you guys ever tasted veal
pryce bax.

lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Unread postby lntigracy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:58 am #432904

Since this is about food, you should pick up Secret Aardvark habanero sauce.

It's good.

9 bucks a bottle.

But it's good.

Or get this on amazon for 43 bucks:

Cobby

Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Unread postby Cobby » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:34 am #432917

CreationPro wrote:
Anonmare wrote:
Spoiler:

you on grindr

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 am #432926

Cobby wrote:you on grindr

had to look it up to understand the joke
it's an okay joke i rate 8/10
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;

Anonmare

Byond Username: Anonmare

Unread postby Anonmare » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:39 pm #433008

I want to eat a person tbh

DemonFiren

Byond Username: DemonFiren

Unread postby DemonFiren » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:59 pm #433013

Anonmare wrote:I want to eat a person tbh

Spoiler:
11 pages, but filter a bit
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

CreationPro

Unread postby CreationPro » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 pm #433020

Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;

PreviousNext

Return to NTR Hut