Areas of Satisfaction

Moderators: Jalleo, Vekter, Munchlax, oranges

lmwevil
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Lmwevil

Areas of Satisfaction

Unread postby lmwevil » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:47 pm #437855

In contrast to the mirror thread this one is to comment on some notable things current headmins did -right- and that you either want to continue or make additions.

So what did you think the current headmins did well, why and do you have fun or interesting additions depending on context? (this includes policy, events and the charity ball)

Edit: A question
Last edited by lmwevil on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nabski
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: Areas of Satisfaction

Unread postby Nabski » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:58 pm #437857

Winter Ball/Summer Party!

These were well coordinated, "advertised", mega-events that hadn't previously been done on the server. Having more than one set a good standard for how they should be done.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Unused but hilarious sprite repository.

wubli
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Wubli

Unread postby wubli » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:11 am #438000

Winter ball, summer party and the toolboxing events were amazing! Though the toolboxing event technically wouldn't happen during this term, I'd love to do similar things, even if it's not for charity.
In any case, I'm not very good with events myself, but I'd definitely help out like I did before!

The to-do list was great and I'd love to take care of the things that are already in it and even add more according to the changes the other headmins believe should be made.

Extending peanut policy to admins is something I have mixed feelings with because who doesn't want to shitpost but I have to admite it was a good decision.
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza/aria lacroix and i'm here to try

jcll
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Unread postby jcll » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:16 am #438003

Winter ball was amazing. And so was working on the charity event with everyone. I'd like to run more events like those in the future.

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:35 pm #438042

Both the summer ball and winter ball were nice. I have a couple holiday oriented event ideas towards the end of this year. Halloween, Thanksgiving dinner, something for Christmas. (Probably not actually on those holidays because whos gonna play ss13 on Christmas... right guys? right?) Charity events are something I'd like to do annually, but that won't be during my term so not up to me.

Overall, Citrus Rustled and Owegno did very good, the only really big fuckup was goofball, and the blame can't be entirely put on their shoulders. More details on that in Lmwevils other thread since this is the satisfaction thread.

I've been pleased with their candidate choices. The peanut policy was probably a good change but i still dont like it because my posts get deleted. Its ok though once im headmin it doesnt apply to me ;)
Stickymayhem wrote:you're right!

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Click here to make incoherent rants about my badminning.

Nervere
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Unread postby Nervere » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:47 pm #438287

I had a ton of fun working with Citrus, Rustled, Jcll, Wubli, and Subject on the charity event.
It was pretty stressful to manage, but I think we managed to pull it off pretty nicely. In the end, we raised just over $2,000 for charity, so I could not be happier.
It was also a great learning experience for me in learning to effectively manage admins/players on a larger scale, because at our peak we had about 130 people and a bunch of admins cooperating to solve the problems that arose.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:47 am.
Reason: Not a candidate

Return to Candidate Debates