Coconutwarrior97

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

MrStonedOne
Site Admin

Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Coconutwarrior97

Unread postby MrStonedOne » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:22 pm #439610

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

[1:17 AM] oranges: technically I've committed a crime in my own country
[1:17 AM] oranges: by wiring money to mso
[1:17 AM] oranges: knowing that he will use it for drugs

BebeYoshi
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Re: Coconutwarrior97

Unread postby BebeYoshi » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:21 pm #439641

Truly a warrior, a warrior of Sybil
BebeYoshi

Just L

Byond Username: Just L

Unread postby Just L » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:59 pm #440289

Needs to chill out a little bit and look at the context of things better instead of swinging the banhammer for killing greytiders.

Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Unread postby Coconutwarrior97 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:36 am #440377

Just L wrote:Needs to chill out a little bit and look at the context of things better instead of swinging the banhammer for killing greytiders.

Yea that was my fault for that, I'm taking the input from the headmins on that ban appeal to heart and will make sure to work on this in the future. Thanks for your feedback!

Just L

Unread postby Just L » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:31 pm #440425

I get that you're new and all that, but assistant mains and clown players pretty commonly seem to try and get sec players banned via ahelps.

Farquaar

Byond Username: Farquaar

Unread postby Farquaar » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:15 am #440539

An admin with a very good attitude. Great with ahelps and knows how to use admins tools to make a round fun and interesting without taking the reins away from the players.

Example: One round I was one of the last surviving crewmembers. I was heavily injured, trying to reach an escape pod during a malf AI plasmaflood. I prayed "Space Jesus, give me strength to escape this hell". Space Jesus (Coconut) sent a Support Gondola to walk beside me as I crawled into the pod. Everyone in the ghostchat and OOC loved it. Even the malf borgs were reluctant to kill this divine beast. It was a little touch that made the whole round memorable for everyone.

Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Admin

Unread postby Coconutwarrior97 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:06 am #440543

Just L wrote:I get that you're new and all that, but assistant mains and clown players pretty commonly seem to try and get sec players banned via ahelps.

Yea, I'm not going to lie it's something I'm not too experienced with since I've traditionally been a sybil player. However; I'm going to be a lot more cautious in the future about this sort of thing. Again, thanks for the feedback at the end of the day I want to make the game more fun for people, and feedback like yours helps me do that.

The_Dreamweaver

Byond Username: The Dreamweaver
Github Username: TheDreamweaver

Unread postby The_Dreamweaver » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:56 am #440550

A positive and kind individual. Is passionate about getting involved in the community and about building good relationships. Also, as stated by the last reviewer, they do a good job at improving upon the environment of the game.
Coder, Gondola, Friend

Full Sized Avatar: https://i.imgur.com/gtHhuFd.png

Just L

Unread postby Just L » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:22 am #440554

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:
Just L wrote:I get that you're new and all that, but assistant mains and clown players pretty commonly seem to try and get sec players banned via ahelps.

Yea, I'm not going to lie it's something I'm not too experienced with since I've traditionally been a sybil player. However; I'm going to be a lot more cautious in the future about this sort of thing. Again, thanks for the feedback at the end of the day I want to make the game more fun for people, and feedback like yours helps me do that.

You seem to have the right attitude and you were very respectful while we were having our discussion on whether or not it's okay to shoot people acting like antags—as someone who has played on Bagil and Sybil quite a lot, Bagil is definitely more fast and loose with some of the rules and ways players are allowed to act. Just gotta understand that greytiding is way, way worse on Bagil and that sec needs to put people down sometimes for being huge shitheads.

I also forgot to load my shotgun with rubber shot at round start because the HoS told me almost immediately that someone was walling the brig/bridge.

Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Admin

Unread postby Coconutwarrior97 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:46 am #440567

Just L wrote:
Coconutwarrior97 wrote:

You seem to have the right attitude and you were very respectful while we were having our discussion on whether or not it's okay to shoot people acting like antags—as someone who has played on Bagil and Sybil quite a lot, Bagil is definitely more fast and loose with some of the rules and ways players are allowed to act. Just gotta understand that greytiding is way, way worse on Bagil and that sec needs to put people down sometimes for being huge shitheads.

I also forgot to load my shotgun with rubber shot at round start because the HoS told me almost immediately that someone was walling the brig/bridge.

Thanks, I try my best. Also, a mistake like the shotgun is pretty minor considering it was a heat of the moment kind of thing. I also appreciate your calm and measured attitude during the whole ordeal. Sorry for ruining that round for ya, best of luck in the future!

Just L

Unread postby Just L » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:55 am #440689

Yeah you were very cordial. I appreciate that you were willing to hear me out and actually try to listen to my justifications for why it was okay to do.

Suicidalpickles

Byond Username: SuicidalPickles

Unread postby Suicidalpickles » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:00 pm #440872

They steal my tickets, reeeeeee

anyway, Coconut is a pretty friendly nerd

Return to Admin Feedback