List of metafriending lizards that any Redditor should metagrudge! [LIST INSIDE][SEE THE MEME]

Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
Forum rules
Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

List of metafriending lizards that any Redditor should metagrudge! [LIST INSIDE][SEE THE MEME]

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:55 pm #439906

* Soothes-The-Wound
* Salts-The-Wound
* Carries-The-Stones
* Pets-The-Carp
* Betrays-Its-Kin
* Greys-Her-Tide
* Raises-The-Fortune
* Smells-The-Feet
* Cums-And-Goes
* Crag-Is-Gay
* Squeezes-The-Oranges
* Is-A-Lizard
* Loves-The-Human's
* Walks-On-Coals
Last edited by DrPillzRedux on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Re: List of metafriending lizards that any Redditor should metagrudge! [LIST INSIDE][SEE THE MEME]

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:58 pm #439908

Are you fucking serious? Are you really THIS buttblasted over someone playing a almost purely cosmetic feature you will waste hours of your life compiling a list of static people who play lizards? You are legitmately brain damaged, and you have the mentality of a 9 year old
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Re: List of metafriending lizards that any Redditor should metagrudge! [LIST INSIDE][SEE THE MEME]

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:59 pm #439910

DrPillzRedux wrote:Are you fucking serious? Are you really THIS buttblasted over someone playing a almost purely cosmetic feature you will waste hours of your life compiling a list of static people who play lizards? You are legitmately brain damaged, and you have the mentality of a 9 year old
Looks like we got another one boys, light the torches and grab them pitchforks.

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:00 pm #439911

I assume this is exclusively TG?

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:06 pm #439914

This is literally just a list of lizard statics on tg.

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:16 pm #439916

Sorry OP but none of these people play anymore. You're a relic of old times. I think it's time you moved on and stopped dwelling on the past. We're worried about your sanity.

Please seek help.

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:32 pm #439922

Doubt it. Even if they don't play they are scum. Perhaps they are waiting. Really who knows. Every lizard must be on the list. Stop allowing this shit. Stop encouraging furshit. Initially it was funny but now anymore. Only problems came from lizards. Now they must be removed.

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:37 pm #439924

Honestly what's the point, pillz? Unless they come back who cares? Rallying against a pixel change in a free 2d game is dumb. Try to be less retarded even if it's hard. Seek help too.

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:42 pm #439927

hello reddit

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:44 pm #439928

I think pillz is a bluespace alt, guys.

Lumbermancer

Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Unread postby Lumbermancer » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:49 pm #439929

come back when you will make a list of humans
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge

Super Aggro Crag

Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Unread postby Super Aggro Crag » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:23 pm #439950

Why did someone name their lizard crag-is-gay like i havent played in over 6 months

CreationPro

Byond Username: Solar Marine

Unread postby CreationPro » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:55 pm #439959

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Why did someone name their lizard crag-is-gay like i havent played in over 6 months

that's why :D
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:

Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

Lumbermancer

Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Unread postby Lumbermancer » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:56 pm #439960

The community is missing you.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge

Super Aggro Crag

Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Unread postby Super Aggro Crag » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:20 pm #439978

Lumbermancer wrote:The community is missing you.

I miss you too

FantasticFwoosh
Confined to the shed

Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Unread postby FantasticFwoosh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:24 pm #439997

Fuck yeah, Walks On Coals is clean of these people's aura of foul influence, i never deliberately pander.

On Leave

Spoiler:

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Unread postby DrPillzRedux » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:40 pm #440249

updated

FantasticFwoosh
Confined to the shed

Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Unread postby FantasticFwoosh » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:17 pm #440287

Fuck

On Leave

Spoiler:

Return to NTR Hut