Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Suggestion for DMCA's Constitution

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:58 pm #442525

Full credit to John Oxford for the inspiration.

Preamble
Essentially, this removes all the room for ANYONE to be shitheads/corrupt bastards withen the politcal/adminstration side of tg. By basically installing some good ol' fasion fucking democracy.

ADMIN RESHUFFLEING [S.1A]
Elections [S.1B]*
All admins/moderators are removed from the txt
All Coders/Spriters/Mappers titles are compressed down to "Developer"
A election for 1 Head Developer is ran.
A election for 1 Head Admin is ran.
A election for 20 in-game adminstrators is ran.
A election for 15 in-game moderators is ran.
A election for 10 developers is ran.
A election for 25 fourm admins is ran.
A election for 20 fourm moderators is ran.
A election for 15 admin trainers is ran.*

*Admin Trainers are selected from the current pool of retired/veteran admins. If the quota of 15 is not met, they are selected from the pool of current adminsistrators.

*No rank may run for more than 2 consecutive terms. However many terms you served, is the length that you cannot serve. (IE: I serve 2 3 month terms, i must wait 6 months [2 terms] to run for elections again])

*Hosts are cycled every 9 months, if there is no one willing to be the host, the host will remain at his rank. If the host is stripped of his rank, The head admin becomes host. All head admins must be willing to become the host at any period in time

*Elections will be created on a strawpoll, by the host, each election has 7 days to run, The winner is elected at the end of the 7 days, if its a tie, a revote lasting 2 days is created. The winner of that gets the positon.

ADMIN COMPLAINTS [S.2A]
Once a complaint is made, the affiliated admin is deadmin'd untill the complaint is resolved.
The adminstration team must remain completely unbiasd when dealing with the complaint, attempting to gather as much information as possible from the complainer.
The adminstration team will then make a decision, boiling it down to a 2 option decission. (Generally accepting or denying the appeal, other actions may be taken)
Once the decission is made, it will be sent to the player council. 2/3rds of the council must approve the complaint decission for it to pass.
If the complaint is deemed reasonable, and is a logical complaint, in favor of the complainer. The affiliated admin is deadminned, and may not serve the rest of their term, or the following term after that.
If the complaint is deemed unreasonable, the affected admin is promoted back to their original rank, and verbally compensated. the complainer is sent a message explaining why this is a case, and given several solutions on what could be done to improve the situation.

BAN APPEALS [S.3A]
The banned player creates a appeal.
The adminstrative team determines if it is a valid appeal, gathering as much information in the fourm post as possible (Yes or No determination)
The descsion from the admin team is sent to the council, a 2/3rds vote from the council is needed to confirm the decission.
If the decission is reached, in favor of the banned player, the player is unbanned, and compensated with a cool, non protective hat for one round. And the admin who banned him recieves a period of deadmin ship equal to the time that the player served in a banned status.
If the decission is reached that the player was wrong, by both the council and adminstration team, the players ban time is doubled, if it is a perma ban, the player may only re-appeal 6 months from the last appeal

BAN REQUESTS [S.3-AA]
The requestee creates a request.
The adminstrative team determines the cause, and creates a verdict, gathering as much information as possible. The paperwork sent to the council should include the ban time, ban reason, and modifiers.
The verdict from the admin team is then sent to the council, the council votes if they should deny the appeal, or accept the appeal.
The council must have a 2/3rds vote on the final verdict.
If the vote passes, with 2/3rds of the council agreeing, the requested players are banned for the reason caused.
NOTE: The council may not modify the ban time, but may decline it, and send it back to the admin team with a requested ban time.

THE COUNCIL [S.4A]
In the case that a 2/3rds vote is not reached due to the council members not voting, the ones who did not vote will be removed from the council, and may not serve on the same term. Their slots are then filled by a immidate election for council members.
If the ejected council member spots are not filled withen 3-7 busniess days, the head adminstrator will be contacted to make a decission.
If the head adminstrator is unavalible, the appeal is automatically accepted in favor of the appealee.
Council members do not answer ahelps, and do not have admin powers, they only have a in-game rank title, and access to the asay verb, to be able to communicate in game with the adminstration team.
Corruption/Bribery [S.4B]
If a council member is suspected of corruption/bribery by a player/other council member/admin, they are stripped of the ability to vote, and they're ingame powers and rank.
The adminstrative team will investigate the afilliated council members/players
If it is deemd that the Council member recieved a offer to be bribed, but denied it, the player/admin/council member who sent the bribe will be banned in game for 2 weeks, and barred from politcal positions.
If it is deemd that the Council member recieved a bribe, and accepted it, both will be banned for 1 month, and barred from politcal decissions.
Corruption follows the same proceedures as the admin team, see: Section 5B
Blackmailing [2.4C]
Council members suspected of recieving blackmail, will temporaily be stripped of rank to preserve the tranquility of the political body that is /tg/station.
The adminstrative team will then investigate if the council member has been black mailed.
If the council member has been blackmailed, the player/admin/council member that blackmailed him will be banned from the server for 2 weeks, and barred from joinning politcal positions.
If the council member has not been blackmailed, the council member will regain his rank after what he has been blackmailed with is deemed to no longer be able to be used to blackmail him.

THE ADMINSTRATION TEAM [S.5A]
Corruption [S.5B]
Any sign of corruption determined by the council or players, will be investigated by the council.
If deemed corrupt, affiliated admins will be deadmin'd, and they're spots will remain empty until the end of the term. The affiliated admins may not serve the term after their deadminship.
The adminstration team must remain absolutely professional at all times, breaking this is terms for a period of power removal, varrying in time for the action preformed.
Button pushing / spamming events, (Determined by the council/players) is cause for power removal for a extended period of time (6 months+)
Abuse, is cause for permanent admin removal (Determined by other admins/council/players) This is run through a vote in the council, 2/3rds of the council must deem it abuse. If the verdict is deemed true, affected admin is stripped of his power, and barred from ever serving a term as a admin/council member.

Blackmailing [S.5C]
Follows the same proceedure as the council, see Section 2.4 C

EVENTS [S.5-AA]
All events that are created, must be ran through the council to be approved.
If your event is not approved, and you run it, you will recieve a 6 month event ban. Disallowing you from making events, even if they are approved.
Hosting another unapproved event results in a 2 week server ban, and being stripped of your rank, you may not run for the same position until 2 terms have passed (Including the one you are currently in)

CHAIN OF COMMAND[S.6A]
The Host The Host leads the adminstrative team, trains the adminstrative team, and insures they are kept to a high standard, he also trains newly elected head admins. He has a vote in the adminstrative team votes, he cannot overturn votes from the adminstrative team, he cannot discharge admins/mods without going through a process (This disincludes dire circumstances IE: The admin is destroying/DDOSing the server) He is responsible for managing elections, and insuring this entire system doesn't turn into one big clusterfuck.
TERM LENGTH: 9 MONTHS

The Head Admin The Head Admin is the second in command of the admin team, sharing most of the responsabilitys of the Host, that's why he will be trained by the host. This should generally be a polite, friendly, intelligent, and well-respected player. A player who is also capable of getting the job done
TERM LENGTH: 4 MONTHS

The Head Developer Responsible for keeping track of github updates, and updating the changelog, is also responsible for finding bugs and fixing them. He leads the dev team, and is mainly responsible for keeping them in track. This player should generally be experienced in NTSL, Spriting, and mapping. Also capable of handling exploits, ect ect.

The Council Leader This is one person elected by the council, they are equal to the council, but are generally the most active. They are responsible for communicating with the players and admin team, insuring all the information/vote decissions are communicated between every individual. He is also responsable for keeping and transfering all the appeals and paperwork between the admin team and council. All the rules that apply to the council, also apply to him.
TERM LENGTH: 30 DAYS

The Council A team of 30 well respected, polite, and politcal players. They will be responsible for anything that requires a vote. They are essentially the larger, more direct version for a voice for the players. They are also the final stop for appeals, ban requests, and admin complaints.
TERM LENGTH: 30 DAYS

The Admins A team of 20 polite, professional, and effective people. They are responsible for handling a-helps, handling server threats, hosting events, and answering questions. They are encouraged to be welcome members of the community, constantly playing rounds with the community to build trust.
TERM LENGTH: 3 MONTHS

The Moderators A team of 15, polite, professional, and effective people. Generally insuring the rules are not constantly being broken, assisting adminstrators, and even being one when there is currently not one on the server.
TERM LENGTH: 2 MONTHS

The Developer
Creates Sprites, Maps, And codes. Responsible for bug fixing, exploting patching, and feature additions. Generally should be experienced in their own field.

The Fourm-Admins A team of 25 polite, professional, people, whom of which are experienced in phpBB, and are capable of being semi-active to regulate fourm posts. And also capable of watching over fourm-moderators. And generally capable of handling posts / determining / fourm banning trolls / troll posts
TERM LENGTH: 3 MONTHS

The Fourm-Moderators A team of 20 polite, professional, people, whom of which are semi-experienced in phpBB, and capable of moderating the fourms for atleast 50 hours a week. And generally capable of handling posts / determining / fourm banning trolls / troll posts

The Admin Trainers A team of 15 veteran, experienced, harden admins/moderators, who are willing to teach newly elected moderators/admins. They hold juristicion over Adminstrators, Moderators, Fourm Moderators, And Fourm Admins for 1/3rd of their terms. This learning period is men't to teach new admins how to properly handle things.*
* Previous Admins/Moderators/Fourm-Admins/Fourm-Moderators are excempt from this learning period unless a Head Admin or Host determines that the previously experienced need to be trained again.

[SECTION 21A]
Due to the restriction on the ammount of deveolpers. All current developers will serve this term, the next term, only 10 of them may be elected.

I believe i've covered everything, comment what i missed and i'l make a new one after a while.
Stickymayhem wrote:you're right!

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Click here to make incoherent rants about my badminning.

Rohesie
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: Rohesie

Re: Suggestion for DMCA's Constitution

Unread postby Rohesie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:57 am #442544

I'll confess not being used to the usual tone here. Is this regular shitpost?

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:03 am #442562

Rohesie wrote:I'll confess not being used to the usual tone here. Is this regular shitpost?

Uh, no? This is the problem with unelected positions. To prevent your power from being taken, you are acting as if it is a shitpost. The height of corruption right here. I came up with this to avoid corruption which is rampant in tg adminbus but unfortunately it's already spread like a weed or disease to DMCA's adminbus, even into it's highest ranks such as DMCA's manager. We need to wipe it clean and install a democracy for the players, by the players, and approved by the player council.

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Luke Cox

Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Unread postby Luke Cox » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:09 am #442565

I'm all for admin accountability and abuse prevention, but it might help to streamline this a little

Cobby
Github User

Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Unread postby Cobby » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:11 am #442566

As an avid DMCA player with probably the most connections to the server, I highly agree all of these suggestions be implemented.

I'd like for you to include a Bill of Player Rights to ensure every man, woman, and catperson are adequately protected under this new document.

EDIT: sorry and xenos too.
Last edited by Cobby on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
purple man bad

kevinz000
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Unread postby kevinz000 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:12 am #442567

seems legit

subject217
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Unread postby subject217 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:17 am #442568

Cobby wrote:As an avid DMCA player with probably the most connections to the server, I highly agree all of these suggestions be implemented.

I'd like for you to include a Bill of Player Rights to ensure every man, woman, and catperson are adequately protected under this new document.

EDIT: sorry and xenos too.

you forgot about moths, bigot

Rohesie
TGMC Lead

Unread postby Rohesie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:22 am #442570

Unfortunately I'll have to see this thread being locked due to subversive content. We feel we in adminbus are not being appreciated in all our hard work and have to suffer from these toxic attacks. Because of that we'll enact some measures to help balance things out.

As from now own we'll give staff members some perks as a reward for their contributions:
* They'll get dibs on limited roles, such as spec, smartgunner, tanker, synth or whatever, at roundstart.
* If a contributor joins as commander, which you'll know because they'll have a star in their name and their speech text will be bigger than the rest, they'll have the right to do battlefield executions.
* Predators will be limited to staff members. Headmins be Elder Preds. They must take the role seriously and roleplay before they kill people.
* Access to the repawn verb which they need to use carefully, avoiding the same exact character not to break immersion.
* Ability to join as larva at any moment even if there's none burrowed, but only when the queen is in ovi. To prevent abuse we'll give the queen the right to take up to 3 minutes after an admin bowinks them for them to ovi so they can get their larvas in, in case they are in combat or busy.
* Good roleplayers and friends of the staff can get selected to special roles during events, as long as they do everything that's requested of them. Those will be prioritized when selecting new staff.
* Staff disrespect rule will return to clean up cancer players.
* If an admin is RPing at the end of the round you can't kill or shoot them, nor whoever they are interacting with. You'll know due to the star in their name.

These are some ideas I've come up to make contributing more attractive, and provide a healthier atmosphere in the game. I think we'll all benefit from it.

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:33 am #442572

This is the type of thing I'm trying to avoid with this constitution. The player council would never sign off on dumb crap like this

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

Luke Cox

Unread postby Luke Cox » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:36 am #442573

Rohesie wrote:Unfortunately I'll have to see this thread being locked due to subversive content. We feel we in adminbus are not being appreciated in all our hard work and have to suffer from these toxic attacks. Because of that we'll enact some measures to help balance things out.

As from now own we'll give staff members some perks as a reward for their contributions:
* They'll get dibs on limited roles, such as spec, smartgunner, tanker, synth or whatever, at roundstart.
* If a contributor joins as commander, which you'll know because they'll have a star in their name and their speech text will be bigger than the rest, they'll have the right to do battlefield executions.
* Predators will be limited to staff members. Headmins be Elder Preds. They must take the role seriously and roleplay before they kill people.
* Access to the repawn verb which they need to use carefully, avoiding the same exact character not to break immersion.
* Ability to join as larva at any moment even if there's none burrowed, but only when the queen is in ovi. To prevent abuse we'll give the queen the right to take up to 3 minutes after an admin bowinks them for them to ovi so they can get their larvas in, in case they are in combat or busy.
* Good roleplayers and friends of the staff can get selected to special roles during events, as long as they do everything that's requested of them. Those will be prioritized when selecting new staff.
* If an admin is RPing at the end of the round you can't kill or shoot them, nor whoever they are interacting with. You'll know due to the star in their name.

These are some ideas I've come up to make contributing more attractive, and provide a healthier atmosphere in the game. I think we'll all benefit from it.

If this is your idea of a "toxic attack" then you've basically validated everything Beesting has said

Rohesie
TGMC Lead

Unread postby Rohesie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:39 am #442575

Luke Cox wrote:
Rohesie wrote:Unfortunately I'll have to see this thread being locked due to subversive content. We feel we in adminbus are not being appreciated in all our hard work and have to suffer from these toxic attacks. Because of that we'll enact some measures to help balance things out.

If this is your idea of a "toxic attack" then you've basically validated everything Beesting has said

Can you pass me your BYOND key? I'll have to apply a ban for disrespect here.

Hathkar

Byond Username: Hathkar

Unread postby Hathkar » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:40 am #442576

Rohesie wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:

Can you pass me your BYOND key? I'll have to apply a ban for disrespect here.

Poe's Law is in full effect today, huh?
I play as Launch Kusami on Bagil (Rarely on Sybil).
Also you should max your suit sensors.

Luke Cox

Unread postby Luke Cox » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:46 am #442577

Somebody is arguing in good faith that admins need restrictions, offers some very constructive criticism including an actual solution to the problem, and your first response it to call it a "toxic attack", demand that the thread be locked, and threaten to ban anyone who questions you for "disrespect"?

You are behaving like a caricature of a corrupt admin.

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:49 am #442578

I nominate Luke Cox for the player council

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:54 am #442579

DMCA's manager is so scared he offers bribes for me to delete my post. Sad!

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

Supermichael777

Byond Username: Supermichael777

Unread postby Supermichael777 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:54 am #442580

Democracy is good but its hard to evaluate over a hundred candidates for 8 positions.

Electing every position seems foolhardy, It should only be necessary to elect the highest positions. Most lower positions are based on skill and merit(Its sad that that merit has become whether you suck up to the club in TG but that's a symptom of 2 out of 3 high level positions being filled by only two small exclusionary parts of the community, which overlap heavily).

So the elections should be for The players council, who represent the players and approve all other positions, head admin drawn from active admins, and head maintainer drawn from active coders. Both head maintainer and head admin can overrule others, the player counsel can overrule them by vote.

Notes and suggestions

Being able to deadmin anyone with just a complaint is ripe for abuse. There should be some approval process to filter out merit-less cases, such as an approval of the motion by the head admin or a member of the player council.

Player counsel members may not vote on their own bans or approve of a complaint if its their banning admin. The head admin must approve all bans of counsel members within 48 hours.

The counsel can strike any ban by vote, Members may vote even if they are banned, unless it is their specific ban. Members cant be fourmbaned.

All councel votes are to be public.

A counsel member who has a perma ban upheld may be replaced by runner ups in the last election.

The host can also stop a pr if it would damage the physical integrity of the server.

To replace the host requires either the hosts consent or the unanimous approval of the counsel. Hosts that become inactive may be replaced by any volunteer by community vote.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours

Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY

An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.

Qbmax32
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Unread postby Qbmax32 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:55 am #442581

I think rhosie is right, we have the right to ban whoever we please for disrespect.
(Kevinz000 making himself huge during clockcult "testing". 150 hours!)
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&p=370393#p370393 for feedback plz
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

Rohesie
TGMC Lead

Unread postby Rohesie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:56 am #442582

This is a leak of adminbus. I need intervention here fast.

Nervere
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Unread postby Nervere » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:57 am #442583

Luke Cox wrote:Somebody is arguing in good faith that admins need restrictions, offers some very constructive criticism including an actual solution to the problem, and your first response it to call it a "toxic attack", demand that the thread be locked, and threaten to ban anyone who questions you for "disrespect"?

You are behaving like a caricature of a corrupt admin.

Imagine, just IMAGINE, actually taking Rohesie’s counter-shitpost seriously.

Luke Cox

Unread postby Luke Cox » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:57 am #442584

Edit: I'm not even sure what's serious and what's a shitpost anymore

On the subject of simplification, I propose this: We have some kind of player council. Admins pick candidates for the various positions, with no hard limits on numbers. Player council has veto power.

subject217
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Unread postby subject217 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:01 am #442585

imagine being dull enough to take anything in this thread seriously :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: also hut this

Cobby
Github User

Unread postby Cobby » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:02 am #442586

I don't think providing benefits to administrating byond the ability to sorta "invisible hand" the round will attract the right people. In fact, I think it will do the opposite.

It basically enables legal abuse of power for quite frankly the sake of dealing with people, at most, for 48 hours. That's assuming you game the entire duration and your role as admin is constantly in need on the server for the full 2 days, which is laughable at best.
purple man bad

Luke Cox

Unread postby Luke Cox » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:03 am #442587

Memes aside, I think some kind of player veto for admin candidates on either TG or DMCA wouldn't be a bad thing

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:04 am #442588

Supermichael777 wrote:Democracy is good but its hard to evaluate over a hundred candidates for 8 positions.

Electing every position seems foolhardy, It should only be necessary to elect the highest positions. Most lower positions are based on skill and merit(Its sad that that merit has become whether you suck up to the club in TG but that's a symptom of 2 out of 3 high level positions being filled by only two small exclusionary parts of the community, which overlap heavily).

So the elections should be for The players council, who represent the players and approve all other positions, head admin drawn from active admins, and head maintainer drawn from active coders. Both head maintainer and head admin can overrule others, the player counsel can overrule them by vote.

Notes and suggestions

Being able to deadmin anyone with just a complaint is ripe for abuse. There should be some approval process to filter out merit-less cases, such as an approval of the motion by the head admin or a member of the player council.

Player counsel members may not vote on their own bans or approve of a complaint if its their banning admin. The head admin must approve all bans of counsel members within 48 hours.

The counsel can strike any ban by vote, Members may vote even if they are banned, unless it is their specific ban. Members cant be fourmbaned.

All councel votes are to be public.

A counsel member who has a perma ban upheld may be replaced by runner ups in the last election.

The host can also stop a pr if it would damage the physical integrity of the server.

To replace the host requires either the hosts consent or the unanimous approval of the counsel. Hosts that become inactive may be replaced by any volunteer by community vote.

Possibly only elect the player's council and have them appoint other positions? I'm kind of iffy on that because even the player council could grow corrupt. All positions should just be elected separately to minimize the "good ol boys club" mentality that seems to have infiltrated dmca's adminbus.

Council votes should 100% be public and anyone can request for a ballot recount. Preferably, it will be done by mail with three copies sent to unbiased vote workers to ensure voting integrity and not have people messing with the votes. (what if the host became corrupt)

Council should have final say over everything, and the host should have executive power which the council can then review and decide if it was used appropriately or not.

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:05 am #442589

Rohesie wrote:This is a leak of adminbus. I need intervention here fast.

All adminbus logs will become subject to player council audits, and if a majority of players in general vote for it, they should become public to resolve issues of corruption.

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

Cobby
Github User

Unread postby Cobby » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:06 am #442590

This is an absolutely serious thread and the likes of serious subject217 ironically only reinforces that notion.

Please stop trying to dismiss this thread because heaven forbid your power comes under scrutiny.
purple man bad

Luke Cox

Unread postby Luke Cox » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:07 am #442591

The idea seems serious, the execution feels like one giant shitpost

Jordie0608
Site Admin

Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Unread postby Jordie0608 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:07 am #442592

Whoops, Ol' Mickey forgot his keys and let out a swarm of nutty democratic revolutionary bees! It seems they've come by here and stung everyone into a fugue state where they don't believe in communism in the rightful divine rule of Rohesie this was a joke.

Sorry about that, we'll get it fixed right up.

Salutations from Bob van der Herchen Bee Removal & Rescue.

Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.

Supermichael777

Byond Username: Supermichael777

Unread postby Supermichael777 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:09 am #442593

Players councle should be regularly elected and term limits are a good idea
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours

Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY

An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.

BeeSting12
In-Game Admin

Unread postby BeeSting12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:12 am #442594

Luke Cox wrote:The idea seems serious, the execution feels like one giant shitpost

I was hoping people would be able to improve upon the constitution. We need actual standards for adminbus instead of the good ol boys circlejerk we have now

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

Cobby
Github User

Unread postby Cobby » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:19 am #442595

purple man bad

CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Unread postby CitrusGender » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:19 am #442596

something is wrong here
Code: Select all
You can't eat the orange, and throw the peel away - a man is not a piece of fruit.

Jordie0608
Site Admin

Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Unread postby Jordie0608 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:20 am #442629

BeeSting12 wrote:We need actual standards for adminbus instead of the good ol boys circlejerk we have now

There is no circlejerk in adminbus. Do not believe in circlejerk in adminbus. Believing in adminbus circlejerk is treason. Treason is punishable by death.

This thread and all participants will now be expunged for treason. Have a secure day.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.

Return to Archived/Deleted