Alissa Jenkins - Griefing Jerkhole

Requests which have been closed
VenombatA22

Alissa Jenkins - Griefing Jerkhole

Post by VenombatA22 » #45003

Your byond account: Venombat2AA

Your character name: Aphex Tree

Their character name: Alissa Jenkins

Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): I dunno.

Server and time: Sybil, just like five or ten minutes ago.

Logs and/or screenshots: I've got some raw logs right here, they are obviously not cut into little pieces for which I am really sorry: http://pastebin.com/6W9FVyyP

Description of what happened: So I was bartending that round and it was relatively peaceful, people came by, I served them drinks, they thanked me and left in peace. Each time a customer left, chef Alissa Jenkins wordlessly smashed a pie over my face, started throwing eggs at me and my patrons and was just acting like a general dickhead to the moment she suddenly pulled out a fire extinguisher and went after the janitor who was cleaning the bar. I stopped her with two shots of my shotty, gave her a brief beating and left her to be taken to the medical bay. She SURVIVED that.

After she was treated, she yelled out in the radio that she was going to kill me. And she did try to do so, by running at me with a fire extinguisher. I stopped her with my shotty again, tried to beat her to unconsciousness but she stood up and then there was a big fight in my place. She was again brought down, the medic jumped over the table and took the chef away from me even when I tried to push him away.

The chef then comes again but with these two people, she insta-knocks me out with a kitchen knife and brings me to my backroom where she peacefully murders me, with the atmos technician Radona or something covering the entrance so she's not interrupted. Why does the chef have bar access anyways?

I thought she was a traitor, but when the round ended, the gamemode was revealed to be blob-mode, so she was NOT an antag. I've decided to put a ban request here.

Why they should be banned: They are a complete nuisance, their lack of proper behaviour and constant shit-starting was driving me mad, and after they tried to murder random people without being an antag, it went overboard. I've ahelped that, CreationPro answered but their reply was so laconic that I didn't know if they're acting or not. I really hope that the chef is going to be punished, and I'm sorry to say that but no apologies will be accepted due to the fact they were a total DICK.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: Alissa Jenkins - Griefing Jerkhole

Post by CreationPro » #45009

It was being investigated at that time, but when I tried to send you a PM in response you already logged out. So ban request it is, I guess.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
VenombatA22

Post by VenombatA22 » #45011

CreationPro wrote:It was being investigated at that time, but when I tried to send you a PM in response you already logged out. So ban request it is, I guess.
Well, I have logged out because the round already ended, and I wanted the logs to remain unchanged.
foobascoops

Post by foobascoops » #45016

Hi just posting here as I saw what happened in its entirety, will edit this when current round is done to explain.

edit:

So I can confirm everything that Aphex has said, I was an engineer at the bar (Stanley Gibbons) during all these events. Alissa was just starting shit for the sake of it, throwing eggs at us to begin with, antagonising us, and slowly moving on to more serious shit like attacking the janitor cleaning up HER mess. Barman's beatdown was completely justified, and considering he let her go to be healed up afterwards not once but TWICE, coming back to KILL him was flat out unjustifiable.

Not to mention the fact she then stripped the barman so we could not find the body, and dragged it off into maintenance. To correct the OP, it was Ramona Faust who stopped anyone else from helping him, and the fact that they were both non-antag I feel calls for a ban. Feel really bad for the OP who had to deal with that shit.

double edit:

I just remembered a thing I thought was pretty compelling also: when the round ended and it was clear that she was non-antag, like 6-7 people all called out for the chef's immediate ban, including a moderator. So that's a big 'for', I reckon.
SUBZERO

Post by SUBZERO » #45031

This person is completely trying to underplay what happened. She beat me into crit twice with the intention of murdering me, as one can deduct from her trying to drag my corpse away the first time, and trying to flush my crit body into disposals the second. I survive by SHEER LUCK as the CMO happened across my body the first time and some heroic medic pulled me from disposals not even .1 second before it flushed (I love you <3).

Anyways i suppose i should explain in more detail what happened. I'll start the story with me walking into the bar and slipping for the 5th time. The janitor was soaking the two tiles in front of the doors since the round start, god DAMN i was getting frustrated slipping every single time i walked in (I was not the only one). There was literally no reason for him to be slipping those tiles over and over as there was no blood, oil or any mess there to clean... Anyways, I digress... I started throwing some punches at the janitor with the intent of scaring him off (by this i mean getting him the HELL out of the bar) and out of nowhere the barman comes from behind her desk shoots me with her shotgun and beats me into crit right there. Didn't say a single word, didnt ask for security on the radio... she just shot me down and beat me into crit. It looked like she was trying to bring my corpse somewhere when the CMO grabbed me, brought me to medbay and brought me back to life. I reported on the radio what happened and went back towards the kitchen, when i walked into the bar i was shot, beaten into crit again and she tried to stuff me into a disposal chute while i was gasping, this is when some truly heroic medical officer grabbed me like .1 second before the flush and brought me to medbay, saving my life.

When i got up from crit, i reported what happened on the radio for the second time. No response, no security. I walked into the bar and saw her standing there with her shotgun in her hand, waiting for me... I was fucking finished... i pulled out my knife, charged into the bar area and stabbed her to death right there.

She tried to murder me two times, attempted to dispose of my corpse after putting me into crit.. and then has the audacity to admin help when she dies. Instead of waiting for the admin to speak with her, she logs out and makes a ban request thread on the forums. I had a great conversation with the admin CreationPro and i felt like this was an IC issue handled ICly.

I mean really, trying to get me banned because she died after trying to murder me twice? Get a life.

EDIT: RULE 5. "No image macros, reaction images, memes or videos anywhere in FNR. Any media posted should be screenshots or other evidence directly related to the thread."
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited due to rule 5
foobascoops

Post by foobascoops » #45033

SUBZERO wrote:

I mean really, trying to get me banned because she died after trying to murder me twice? Get a life.
She never tried to murder you - both times she allowed you to be taken away by medics and the second time it would have been a justified escalation - you fucking came at her over her own bar, after previously attacking her? and "get a life"? You'd been doing nothing but greytiding the whole round, and it's not just us two that think that.

Also great image fagtron you sure convinced us with those hot funny pictures
VenombatA22

Post by VenombatA22 » #45034

SUBZERO wrote:This person is completely trying to underplay what happened. She beat me into crit twice with the intention of murdering me, as one can deduct from her trying to drag my corpse away the first time, and trying to flush my crit body into disposals the second. I survive by SHEER LUCK as the CMO happened across my body the first time and some heroic medic pulled me from disposals not even .1 second before it flushed (I love you <3).

Anyways i suppose i should explain in more detail what happened. I'll start the story with me walking into the bar and slipping for the 5th time. The janitor was soaking the two tiles in front of the doors since the round start, god DAMN i was getting frustrated slipping every single time i walked in (I was not the only one). There was literally no reason for him to be slipping those tiles over and over as there was no blood, oil or any mess there to clean... Anyways, I digress... I started throwing some punches at the janitor with the intent of scaring him off (by this i mean getting him the HELL out of the bar) and out of nowhere the barman comes from behind her desk shoots me with her shotgun and beats me into crit right there. Didn't say a single word, didnt ask for security on the radio... she just shot me down and beat me into crit. It looked like she was trying to bring my corpse somewhere when the CMO grabbed me, brought me to medbay and brought me back to life. I reported on the radio what happened and went back towards the kitchen, when i walked into the bar i was shot, beaten into crit again and she tried to stuff me into a disposal chute while i was gasping, this is when some truly heroic medical officer grabbed me like .1 second before the flush and brought me to medbay, saving my life.

When i got up from crit, i reported what happened on the radio for the second time. No response, no security. I walked into the bar and saw her standing there with her shotgun in her hand, waiting for me... I was fucking finished... i pulled out my knife, charged into the bar area and stabbed her to death right there.

She tried to murder me two times, attempted to dispose of my corpse after putting me into crit.. and then has the audacity to admin help when she dies. Instead of waiting for the admin to speak with her, she logs out and makes a ban request thread on the forums. I had a great conversation with the admin CreationPro and i felt like this was an IC issue handled ICly.

First thing: The janitor was doing her job, cleaning up the mess you have done after you were throwing eggs at people for absolutely no reason.

Second thing: These were not punches you were throwing at her, you were beating her with a FIRE EXTINGUISHER and I have acted, because you acted like nothing more but a murderous idiot.

Third thing: You have indeed cried for help like a little bitch, it is all in the logs I've posted.

Fourth thing: I've waited with the shotgun for you after you have stated in the radio that you were going to kill me. Not a big deal, just using some pre-caution against a griefer.

You see, the first time I've beat your ass down, that was supposed to be both a warning AND a message for you to stop acting like shit. Yes, because of the medic you have been healed up again, be glad. They allowed your shittery to live on, and the results were pretty clear. Anyways, that was a really poor attempt at trolling, I really wish you are going to get your ass banned for being a griefer.
SUBZERO

Post by SUBZERO » #45107

VenombatA22 wrote:
SUBZERO wrote:This person is completely trying to underplay what happened. She beat me into crit twice with the intention of murdering me, as one can deduct from her trying to drag my corpse away the first time, and trying to flush my crit body into disposals the second. I survive by SHEER LUCK as the CMO happened across my body the first time and some heroic medic pulled me from disposals not even .1 second before it flushed (I love you <3).

First thing: The janitor was doing her job, cleaning up the mess you have done after you were throwing eggs at people for absolutely no reason.

Second thing: These were not punches you were throwing at her, you were beating her with a FIRE EXTINGUISHER and I have acted, because you acted like nothing more but a murderous idiot.

Third thing: You have indeed cried for help like a little bitch, it is all in the logs I've posted.

Fourth thing: I've waited with the shotgun for you after you have stated in the radio that you were going to kill me. Not a big deal, just using some pre-caution against a griefer.

You see, the first time I've beat your ass down, that was supposed to be both a warning AND a message for you to stop acting like shit. Yes, because of the medic you have been healed up again, be glad. They allowed your shittery to live on, and the results were pretty clear. Anyways, that was a really poor attempt at trolling, I really wish you are going to get your ass banned for being a griefer.

>because you acted like nothing more but a murderous idiot.
You beat me into crit twice and tried to flush my body while i was gasping to death. And i'm the murderous idiot?

>You have indeed cried for help like a little bitch, it is all in the logs I've posted.
You whined to an admin and made a thread after a person you failed to murder twice came back and killed you. And I'm the bitch?

Speaking to you is a complete waste of my time. This was an ic issue handled icly. You tried to murder me twice and stood there with a gun waiting to try for a third time, you and your meta-friend can try and paint whatever type of picture you want, i am not fazed. I didn't lay a finger on you, you were the aggressor, it was you who attacked me first, it was you who beat me into crit twice. I called out on the radio to security twice and was ignored. Just because security is unable to do their job does not mean I'm going to allow you to grief and abuse me and I'm not the type of pussy who ahelps because I'm unable to defend myself.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #45132

I'm going to look into this tomorrow evening and, rest assured, whoever was responsible for this situation is going to get dealt with.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
foobascoops

Post by foobascoops » #45142

SUBZERO wrote:you were the aggressor
If you're going to argue the IC angle of it, rather than the murder, stripping and body snatching of him, then I'm pretty sure the escalation was completely justified.

You:
1. Chucked tons of shit in the bar and at barman and people in his bar -
2. Climbed all over his bar and caused a general nuisance
3. Then when the janitor came to clean up YOUR mess you assaulted him. The barman has his shotgun exactly for this purpose. He then beat you down because you had been antagonising him for the whole round up to that point - ever wonder why noone called it out as wrong? Because they all saw it too!
4. Then called for his death, when he had spared you not once but twice

You didn't even give him a possible chance to be cloned, permanently taking him out of the round for your own escalation. As a NON ANTAGONIST, that is not possibly justifiable in any way
SUBZERO

Post by SUBZERO » #45182

foobascoops wrote:
SUBZERO wrote:you were the aggressor
If you're going to argue the IC angle of it, rather than the murder, stripping and body snatching of him, then I'm pretty sure the escalation was completely justified.

You:
3. Then when the janitor came to clean up YOUR mess you assaulted him. The barman has his shotgun exactly for this purpose. He then beat you down because you had been antagonising him for the whole round up to that point - ever wonder why noone called it out as wrong? Because they all saw it too!
4. Then called for his death, when he had spared you not once but twice

You didn't even give him a possible chance to be cloned, permanently taking him out of the round for your own escalation. As a NON ANTAGONIST, that is not possibly justifiable in any way

"He shot an egg at me!!! better beat him into crit and flush his corpse!!"

Now you're just making shit up, trying desperately to show malicious intent.

3. Then when the janitor came to clean up YOUR mess you assaulted him.
The Janitor was slipping the two tiles at the door of the bar since round start. Please, go regurgitate your bullshit somewhere else.

He then beat you down because you had been antagonising him for the whole round up to that point
Antagonizing him? don't make me laugh, i threw some fucking eggs you little baby.

permanently taking him out of the round for your own escalation
You're hanging your friend with your own words. He beats me into crit and attempts to dispose of my body for throwing eggs at him, messing around with the janitor and "climbing all over the bar". He is the one who escalated this situation to murder as a non antagonist. He didn't let anyone take my body, you're a filthy liar. He was trying to flush my corpse while i was gasping to death and it if wasn't for that medic pulling me out at the last possible moment i would have died. And if i can recall correctly, he even attacked/tabled/pushed down the medic for trying to assist me(It was quite challenging for me to see as i was dying in critical condition).

Let me put this plain and simple. This person was cyber bullying me to the very definition of the term. Trying to murder me at every chance he got with loose and baseless attempts at justification. He tried to kill me twice and dispose of my body and even claims to be preemptively waiting to do it again once i returned. I killed this person in self defense, he was stopping me from being able to enter my workplace, from doing my job and from enjoying the round. I called for security, I tried to ignore him and just walk into my kitchen and yet he still attacked me, trying to murder me and dispose of my corpse. I did the only thing i could do in this situation, fight back. I play this game to have fun, not to get bullied and defamed by griefers who who get robusted by their victims.
Last edited by SUBZERO on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VenombatA22

Post by VenombatA22 » #45187

I am not even going to argue with you anymore, because your level of idiocy and your clear, trollish intent is too much for me. I'm going to leave this for the administrators to decide, and I hope that your current awful and hypocrytic behavior will bring a big punishment on you.

I am still surprised that admins didn't tell you to cut that out, you've been also breaking this board's rules.

EDIT: I also love how you are still mentioning that part where you should clearly get fucked, but you weren't. Forgot about the first time you have assaulted the janitor NOT for making the entrance of bar slippery, but for cleaning the floors deeper into the bar? I've beat you there and allowed people to heal you up, and then you screamed that you're going to kill me. Please, whine more, be an one-sided jackass you are right now.
foobascoops

Post by foobascoops » #45195

SUBZERO wrote:messing around with the janitor
I don't understand, do you enjoy perpetuating these arguments? Why do you keep blatantly and provably lying? You fucking beat him over the head with a fire extinguisher.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #45338

Confirmed in the logs that the Chef instigated all this by emptying a half-dozen eggs all over the bar, and then bum-rushing the Janitor with a fire extinguisher.

After getting dunked by the bartender who came to the Janitor's rescue, they had run back into the bar for round two not even a whole minute after being healed by the CMO.

Similarly they were barely back on the feet from getting dunked and disposaled again before returning and finally killing the bartender with her knife. It appears that they left you for dead back there, as opposed to trying to get you healed/cloned.

So I'm banning them for a week for being a huge pain in the ass and then trying to play the victim about it. After getting whupped twice coming back for round three and not having the courtesy to put the bartender in a place someone might be able to get him cloned or otherwise back into the round is super shit and I'm really tempted to just outright permaban you based on the horrible attitude you've displayed in this thread.

This is really piss poor behavior from someone who only started playing here two days ago. Read the wiki during the week you have off and learn to adjust to our flow of the game. I don't know where you've been playing that you think what you did makes YOU the victim but that wont fly here.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
SUBZERO

Post by SUBZERO » #45348

An0n3 wrote:Confirmed in the logs that the Chef instigated all this by emptying a half-dozen eggs all over the bar, and then bum-rushing the Janitor with a fire extinguisher.

After getting dunked by the bartender who came to the Janitor's rescue, they had run back into the bar for round two not even a whole minute after being healed by the CMO.

Similarly they were barely back on the feet from getting dunked and disposaled again before returning and finally killing the bartender with her knife. It appears that they left you for dead back there, as opposed to trying to get you healed/cloned.

So I'm banning them for a week for being a huge pain in the ass and then trying to play the victim about it. After getting whupped twice coming back for round three and not having the courtesy to put the bartender in a place someone might be able to get him cloned or otherwise back into the round is super shit and I'm really tempted to just outright permaban you based on the horrible attitude you've displayed in this thread.

This is really piss poor behavior from someone who only started playing here two days ago. Read the wiki during the week you have off and learn to adjust to our flow of the game. I don't know where you've been playing that you think what you did makes YOU the victim but that wont fly here.

>Confirmed in the logs that the Chef instigated all this by emptying a half-dozen eggs all over the bar, and then bum-rushing the Janitor with a fire extinguisher.

Instigated what? I didn't realize throwing eggs made you a valid kill. The Janitor was repeatedly cleaning the same two floor tiles in front of the door slipping everyone that came in, including security officers. It irritated me so I threw eggs at him, thought it was amusing and that it would get the janitor away from the doors, so then I threw a couple more. This makes me a valid kill on this server?

>After getting dunked by the bartender who came to the Janitor's rescue, they had run back into the bar for round two not even a whole minute after being healed by the CMO.

Dunked? The guy used a long ranged stun weapon to down me and then beat me into critical condition. Once healed, I was outraged that I was nearly removed from the round by this guy. So, I got up and attacked him back for it, I mean come on, I would have outright died if not for the CMO being right there. He then proceeded to shoot me again with his shotgun, beat me into critical and then almost flush me down disposals, a location which I would have been unable to be healed from or cloned, unless at the discretion of the Cargo techs who rarely check the trash. This would have effectively removed me from the round, over eggs and simple assault of a janitor passively griefing via water slipping?

Seriously?

>not having the courtesy to put the bartender in a place someone might be able to get him cloned or otherwise back into the round is super shit

See above. How is this any different than him murdering me and flushing me, or is your ruling on this just biased because you don't like my "tone" after I get irritated by people fabricating things about this incident? Over-dramatizing it, making it seem like I was just randomly attacking everyone without any discernible reason? That's bullshit.

>I don't know where you've been playing that you think what you did makes YOU the victim but that wont fly here.

I just simply assaulted the janitor for slipping, the bartender trying to get a valid beat me into critical. I - AM - the victim, and if you can't see that, I have to say your judgement on this, in your own words "is really piss poor."
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #45357

Actually, an0n3, it's not his only account. Check out h4ru as well, please. Has a ban for similar behavior. If the things OP said were confirmed, a permaban *might* be justified.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #45361

SUBZERO wrote:Instigated what? I didn't realize throwing eggs made you a valid kill. The Janitor was repeatedly cleaning the same two floor tiles in front of the door slipping everyone that came in, including security officers. It irritated me so I threw eggs at him, thought it was amusing and that it would get the janitor away from the doors, so then I threw a couple more. This makes me a valid kill on this server?
You made a mess. The Janitor arrived and cleaned up the mess. He called you being annoying, and made a little slip hazard you could have easily walked over. You upped the ante by beating the shit out of him with a fire extinguisher. The bartender met your raise by beating the shit out of you. You were quickly given medical care. You returned and tried to get revenge for a beating you earned, and got the same treatment. You returned again and:
>not having the courtesy to put the bartender in a place someone might be able to get him cloned or otherwise back into the round is super shit

See above. How is this any different than him murdering me and flushing me, or is your ruling on this just biased because you don't like my "tone" after I get irritated by people fabricating things about this incident? Over-dramatizing it, making it seem like I was just randomly attacking everyone without any discernible reason? That's bullshit.
Did this. You got revenge for something we already established you shouldn't be seeking revenge for in the first place, and upped the ante again by purposely hiding his corpse in a place nobody else could access and were unlikely to ever go look. The difference is you made sure this person wouldn't likely never be healed and brought back into the round. You took him out of the round over shit you started. The bartender never tried to stop anyone from healing you or put you in a place nobody could find you. Getting flushed into cargo you would've stood a pretty good chance of being found and healed. Much better than being dragged into a backroom and left for dead.
>After getting dunked by the bartender who came to the Janitor's rescue, they had run back into the bar for round two not even a whole minute after being healed by the CMO.

Dunked? The guy used a long ranged stun weapon to down me and then beat me into critical condition. Once healed, I was outraged that I was nearly removed from the round by this guy. So, I got up and attacked him back for it, I mean come on, I would have outright died if not for the CMO being right there. He then proceeded to shoot me again with his shotgun, beat me into critical and then almost flush me down disposals, a location which I would have been unable to be healed from or cloned, unless at the discretion of the Cargo techs who rarely check the trash. This would have effectively removed me from the round, over eggs and simple assault of a janitor passively griefing via water slipping?

Seriously?
He saw you attempting to murder someone who was cleaning up a mess you made in his department. That's self-defense. You're trying to downplay your attempt to escalate slipping on water into murder?

Seriously?
>I don't know where you've been playing that you think what you did makes YOU the victim but that wont fly here.

I just simply assaulted the janitor for slipping, the bartender trying to get a valid beat me into critical. I - AM - the victim, and if you can't see that, I have to say your judgement on this, in your own words "is really piss poor."
"Simply assaulted" someone by nearly beating them into crit with a fire extinguisher, because they made you fall down in a puddle you could have walked over, after you needlessly and purposefully created a mess for them to come clean up.

Here's the whole situation in a nutshell:

You pissed off the Janitor and the Bartender with some dumb IC stuff
The Janitor returns the favor with some dumb IC stuff
You decide this suddenly justifies you knocking his brains out with a fire extinguisher
The Bartender steps in and stops you from doing that, because you shouldn't be doing that.
You try twice to get revenge on him, for stopping you from beating someone FNR. The Bartender displays a lot of patience in not hiding your body or trying to space you.
You finally succeed and act like a shitlord about it, hiding his corpse to make sure he doesn't get a chance to come back.

Now if you can't accept that and see how you're wrong, keep talking and I'll give you all the time in the world to see how you're wrong. You owe him an apology and you owe everyone else who plays here a promise not to act like this again.

---------------------------------
CreationPro wrote:Actually, an0n3, it's not his only account. Check out h4ru as well, please. Has a ban for similar behavior. If the things OP said were confirmed, a permaban *might* be justified.
Ehh. It's true he has another account that has bans on it but they're older and the duration isn't that long, nor are the circumstances close enough that I would think it was worth making this a perma. Killing someone for having toy syndicate items, exploding atmos. Not really the same stuff.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #45367

What I've been trying to say is that he's:

1. Not new to the server.
2. Gladly kills over bad reasons.

He also omits information in this ban request which is never a good thing.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #45368

I gotta say I'm not a big fan of someone saying they were punching someone in a "simple assault" only to go look and see they beat someone into solid red with a fire extinguisher, and only stopped because someone else stopped them.

Let's just say I'd like to give this person a chance and not hold that history against them.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #45372

A very recent ban TBM placed:
TheBibleMelts wrote:Stripped, cuffed, and hit a security officer 15-17 times with a harmbaton because they were getting gulagged, officer picked them up from science at the request of the RD and scientists for assault and causing trouble. Decided murder would be better than any other option. Harmbatons hurt people, Alissa.
I'm just going to say you're on very thin ice, Subzero. *ba-dum-tss*
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;