[No Longer Admin] Coiax

Moderators: In-Game Game Master, In-Game Head Admins

User avatar
coiax
 
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:45 am
Byond Username: Coiax

Re: Coiax

Postby coiax » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:11 pm #463940

wesoda25 wrote:I’m not sure if it was him, but the other day I was a wizard apprentice and he kept spawning himself in as a naked plasma man. Just a flaming guy would pop, tell a pun, then disappear.

Specifically for me, I had just killed two people and was grabbing AA and he just popped up in the corner and said a dumb pun about it being a bad time.

8/10 artful admin fuckery.


Sadly, you are looking for this thread, not mine: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=18892



User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Coiax

Postby iamgoofball » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:33 pm #463951

Trashy fucker who abuses players for reporting rules violations, and actively refers to admins calling him.on this crap behavior as "selling them out".

Trust this douchebag with nothing more than putting his pants on im the morning.

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Coiax

Postby PKPenguin321 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:48 pm #463965

iamgoofball wrote:Trashy fucker who abuses players for reporting rules violations, and actively refers to admins calling him.on this crap behavior as "selling them out".

Trust this douchebag with nothing more than putting his pants on im the morning.

THIS POST WAS MADE BY

ADMIN COMPLAINT GOT CLOSED GANG
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

PostThis post was deleted by subject217 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:52 pm.
Reason: never believe it when pkp says the complaint is denied

User avatar
Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Space outside the Brig
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Coiax

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:23 am #464003

Called for assistance when overwhelmed by complicated ahelps, instead of trying to he-man tough it out like most admins would (and cause delays/mistakes). Good lad.
Image
Image

User avatar
lmwevil
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:09 pm
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Re: Coiax

Postby lmwevil » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:44 am #464024

often goes along with my events and improves them, another good button pusher/event runner

needs a bit of button discipline but otherwise i'm pleased so far

User avatar
imsxz
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: Coiax

Postby imsxz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:59 pm #464146

IMO needs to tone it down with votes, specifically mapvotes. Too much donut/birdboat, for one. While I personally dislike playing on box, when theres mapvotes every round it's basically never played which isn't fair to the crowd of people that do enjoy box. Basically only ever meta gets voted unless the donut brigade is online.
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Coiax

Postby oranges » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:02 am #464192

he gonna get his stupid ass bonged

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Coiax

Postby iamgoofball » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:20 am #466824

After getting a complaint upheld against him for asshole conduct in replying to admin helps, he has now apparently taken to stealthminning during tickets to avoid identification.

This really shows that he has no intentions of improving on the behaviors he had a complaint upheld about already.

I will be making a policy discussion thread about this as well, but I implore headmins to consider this when reviewing his admin status, as it shows he does not feel remorse for his actions, only that he was caught, and as such is now taking steps to avoid being caught.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Coiax

Postby Timonk » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:35 am #466878

A++ Admeme, A++ Button Pusher
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
subject217
Github User
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Coiax

Postby subject217 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:44 am #466888

where's the policy thread goofball, you said there would be a policy thread
thankfully former admin
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20553

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Coiax

Postby iamgoofball » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 am #466891

subject217 wrote:where's the policy thread goofball, you said there would be a policy thread

I'm not allowed to discuss the creation of policy threads outside of the initial statement that there will be one as per headmin orders.

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: Coiax

Postby somerandomguy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:17 pm #466931

iamgoofball wrote:
subject217 wrote:where's the policy thread goofball, you said there would be a policy thread

I'm not allowed to discuss the creation of policy threads outside of the initial statement that there will be one as per headmin orders.

what the hell

User avatar
Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Space outside the Brig
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Coiax

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:59 pm #466986

Result of policy discussion thread: "Yeah that's okay as long as they provide name on request"
Image
Image

User avatar
tinodrima7020
 
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:00 am
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Re: Coiax

Postby tinodrima7020 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:51 pm #467342

Spamming brain trauma =/= Event
Image
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

User avatar
Ayy Lemoh
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: Coiax

Postby Ayy Lemoh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:28 pm #467386

iamgoofball wrote:After getting a complaint upheld against him for asshole conduct in replying to admin helps, he has now apparently taken to stealthminning during tickets to avoid identification.

stealthmin can be a great tool for talking to people who you think would probably be really annoyed if they knew it was you talking to them. That wasn't the purpose of it being used however I have never seen issue with stealthmin before.

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Coiax

Postby iamgoofball » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:52 am #467452

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:After getting a complaint upheld against him for asshole conduct in replying to admin helps, he has now apparently taken to stealthminning during tickets to avoid identification.

stealthmin can be a great tool for talking to people who you think would probably be really annoyed if they knew it was you talking to them.


If this is ever an issue, you have already fucked up big time. If you can't have an unbiased discussion with someone because of your prior actions, then you cannot be serving as an administrator effectively and properly.

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Coiax

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:11 am #467454

iamgoofball wrote:
Ayy Lemoh wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:After getting a complaint upheld against him for asshole conduct in replying to admin helps, he has now apparently taken to stealthminning during tickets to avoid identification.

stealthmin can be a great tool for talking to people who you think would probably be really annoyed if they knew it was you talking to them.


If this is ever an issue, you have already fucked up big time. If you can't have an unbiased discussion with someone because of your prior actions, then you cannot be serving as an administrator effectively and properly.

this is untrue because sometimes certain people can have a completely inaccurate perception of you that makes them unfairly biased
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
IkeTG
 
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am
Location: Here, Now
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Coiax

Postby IkeTG » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:07 pm #467560

iamgoofball wrote:If this is ever an issue, you have already fucked up big time. If you can't have an unbiased discussion with someone because of your prior actions, then you cannot be serving as an administrator effectively and properly.

This is really unfair criticism. There's nothing wrong with wanting to keeping a discussion strictly neutral to avoid bias or grudges when looking into tickets, and even if there was, it's not like it's hard to figure out the identity of a stealthmin if knowing their identity was necessary.

User avatar
Nervere
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Coiax

Postby Nervere » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:17 am #512082

Haha, re-reading these braindead Goof comments gave me a good laugh.
Coiax has returned to the team as a TrialAdmin.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Coiax

Postby Timonk » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:18 am #512624

Based goodmin, everyone wanted him back as admin when he returned from his hiatus
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 pm
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: Coiax

Postby Hulkamania » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:00 am #542627

Has been retired for the time being.

Previous

Return to Former Admins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users