[Kevinz000] Conner Matthews - Past Grievances

Appeals which have been closed.
Conner Matthews

[Kevinz000] Conner Matthews - Past Grievances

Post by Conner Matthews » #468688

Byond account and character name: Conner Matthews [Conner Matthews]
Banning admin: Kevinz000
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All servers
Ban reason and length: Permanently for griefing another player with a Plasma Cansiter
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 11:34:27 (CST) 2018-03-16
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Unaware, but ID is #33131
Your side of the story: Someone was upset that I was working in the "gas-mixing" room to research bombs, explosives and such. So he decided to beat my ass and throw my ass out the airlock. I got pissed so I came back as a drone and blew him up. I should've just swallowed it and moved on and I'll accept accountability for that.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a very long time and I had a lot of time put into the server prior to my two incidents (The first one was a temporary engineering ban. I don't remember what for. It might've had to do with atmosphere, but I really don't remember). Also, in the future, I'll be more than able to just deal with things normally rather than griefing.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: [Kevinz000] Conner Matthews - Past Grievances

Post by kevinz000 » #468701

Full ban reason:
Permanently banned - Plasma canister flooding as drone to grief another player. Explain on the forums, you've been banned just recently from engineering.
You also have:
Prior engineering ban for setting library on fire with plasma, metacommunications note (warning) from me regarding you teaching your friend, and OOC in IC warning for saying "XD"

With all that said it's been nearly a year so you're unbanned, enjoy, read the rules, try to keep other players in mind while playing instead of only yourself.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [Kevinz000] Conner Matthews - Past Grievances

Post by Dax Dupont » #468709

This seems resolved.