[CitrusGender] Swagbringer/christoursaviour - Removing IP Ban to reflect current unbanned status

Appeals which have been closed.
Swagbringer
Byond Username: Swagbringer

[CitrusGender] Swagbringer/christoursaviour - Removing IP Ban to reflect current unbanned status

Post by Swagbringer » #487195

Byond account and character name: Swagbringer/Christoursaviour
Banning admin: Citrusgender
Ban type (What are you banned from?): IP ban based on the account of Christoursaviour log in
Ban reason and length: It was permanent, for ban evasion
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-03-18 8:33:06
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Dont know
Your side of the story: This is a follow up more than anything to here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=19678 I was ban evading and the admins IP banned in order to prevent this from happening. I successfully appealed my ban for my proper account Swagbringer and have played on it since. One of the IP's I logged in on as Christoursaviour was IP banned and was never un-IP-banned. Im hoping this IP ban can be lifted, but the actual christoursaviour account to stay banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasnt in the current place I want to play for months which is why I didnt realise this was an issue, I hope it can be corrected relatively easily. Sorry to be bothering you all about this again
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [CitrusGender] Swagbringer/christoursaviour - Removing IP Ban to reflect current unbanned status

Post by CitrusGender » #487212

Yeah that's fine. I removed the IP ban and it should just be a normal one now.

Post back here to verify that it worked.
Swagbringer
Byond Username: Swagbringer

Re: [CitrusGender] Swagbringer/christoursaviour - Removing IP Ban to reflect current unbanned status

Post by Swagbringer » #487223

I can confirm it worked, thanks!