[Tesora] - Mentor Application

Moderators: In-Game Admin, In-Game Head Admins, Game Server Operators, TGMC Game Server Operators, TGMC Administrator, TGMC Lead

Tesora

Byond Username: Tesora

[Tesora] - Mentor Application

Postby Tesora » Thu May 02, 2019 9:48 pm #491835

What is your Discord ID (please include the full name and number)? Ypsílon#1887

What is your ckey? Tesora

Have you been permabanned from any servers? If so, which server(s)? Paradise and CM

Have you been banned from any servers in the last six months? If so, which server(s)? Paradise and CM

What timezone do you play in? UTC-3

How long have you played on a CM-code server for? 1 year and half.

What role would you say you are best at? Corporate Liaison

Any other info? The Paradise ban is a minor ban that didn't got appealed, the CM ban is a major ban that got appealed and didn't got accepted yet. I have helped a lot of new players as Researcher/Liaison and I report them that they're new here, hoping mentors can help them too. I always mhelp/ahelp when something isn't going right, like griefs or IC issues. I'm still learning a lot of things, like everyone is and I like learning it, I know the basic about all mostly and I also had some complications on the past that didn't got repeated but I don't have problems to follow the rules that I have knowledge of.

AIIA
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: AIIA

Re: [Tesora] - Mentor Application

Postby AIIA » Sun May 19, 2019 2:08 am #494511

Thank you for applying. There are some qualities we want for our mentors that are hard to just learn or acquire. One of them is communication. Perhaps due to a potential language barrier, I do not feel you are ready at the moment.

Besides that, you've had a few recent issues involving the rules here and on other servers and you're a bit demanding on several fields, from bugs/code requests, to ahelps/reports, faxes, even this application itself which isn't making this any easier.

I'm denying this application but do feel free to try again in a few months.

Return to TGMC Closed Applications