Trialmin Review: Pizzatiger

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

Hulkamania
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Hulkamania

Trialmin Review: Pizzatiger

Postby Hulkamania » Fri May 24, 2019 12:35 am #495250

Pizzatiger has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.

pointlesswaste
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Pointlesswaste3

Re: Trialmin Review: Pizzatiger

Postby pointlesswaste » Sat May 25, 2019 5:03 am #495401

i like this person and think they'd make a good admin.
i am (or was and have not updated this) an admin and have a feedback page: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=22364

Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Postby Coconutwarrior97 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:06 am #495416

Pretty enthusiastic, seems to be doing a good job, and has a good attitude, promote!

Gigapuddi420
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Postby Gigapuddi420 » Tue May 28, 2019 12:48 am #495756

The few times I've been around him he's a imaginative and fun admin who I hope can keep his innocence and purity going into game admin.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.

MortoSasye
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Postby MortoSasye » Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 pm #495983

I haven't seen them around lately, but they're a good admin
Bella Rouge here, and yes it is not Rogue, or Rose.
Please leave your feedback here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20661
I wake up.
I see my good friend, Dick Suckery, and I say hello to him. Kind guy, nice to his wife and kids.
But then I see him: Good Goodman. Outrageous. I am so upset, I punch the wall instead of my boyfriend in front of him (because I'm not a violent person). I make it my life reason to destroy him. He will not disrespect me anymore.
I ban his name. I can sleep again. I hate players.

Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

07:43:57: -/(-): Law cant touch me, your gay ass game admin shit will never affect me emotionally or physically. My life sucks more than your le epic gamer power ever will. PenterWad is gay, your mom gay, yeet.

Nervere
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Postby Nervere » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 am #497757

Pizzatiger has been a great admin so far, but we'd like to see more of him. He hasn't been around that much due to IRL circumstances.
We're going to suspend his trial for now, which he can feel free to resume at any time once he is in a position to be more active.
Hope to see you again soon, Pizzatiger!

Return to Town Hall