[Blargety] Bigretardedguy Ban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
sweetnsour

[Blargety] Bigretardedguy Ban Appeal

Post by sweetnsour » #496662

Byond account and character name: Bigretardedguy, Randall Smith (At the time of ban)
Banning admin: Blargety
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent, from the server
Ban reason and length: Metacomms with Ransmi on Discord, Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 9:04 EST, June 3rd
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil
Your side of the story: I spawned as Ethereal Clown that round when some guy tried to kill me so I beat him with a guitar until I realized he left the game. The barkeep asked me what was wrong with me but didn't do anything so I made my way down to med where I was playing with my horn and threw a banana on the ground before being perma'd. Idk why he or the guy would've thought I was metacomming
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't metacomming, all I did was beat some guy with a guitar for trying to kill me
Nalzul
Byond Username: Blargety

Re: [Blargety] Bigretardedguy Ban Appeal

Post by Nalzul » #497316

Firstly I would like to apologies on the basis of this ban itself, I should have talked to you about this preemptively instead of jumping the gun on this ban. You were not banned for beating anybody up with a bar stool or anything, it was because of a conversation I had with Ransmi. They said that you told them to destroy some windows in virology (which ended up killing the virologist), when questioning Ransmi they said they you had told them on discord to break those windows (and that you got angry when they did this). Due to this I had banned them for admitting to self-antagging and metacomms, then banning you for metacomms as well.
sweetnsour

Post by sweetnsour » #497461

I had heard someone bitching and something about viro earlier in the round so I figured I'd go check on viro and when I did Ransmi I assume was killing the viro with the windows, so I tried to chase him off as a secbot, but he EMP'd me and got away again. Idk who Ransmi is though. I didn't tell anyone to break windows either
Nalzul
Byond Username: Blargety

Post by Nalzul » #498334

Alright, I apologies for this ban and how long it took , I'll unban you and remove the note.
sweetnsour

Post by sweetnsour » #498368

Thanks man