Appeals which have been closed.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Admin, Game Server Operators

thepineapple0896

Ban Appeal MortoSasye

Postby thepineapple0896 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:39 pm #498004

Byond account and character name: thepineapple0896 Darren Baum
Banning admin: MortoSasye
Ban type ( grief):
Ban reason and length:10 minutes player that inmediately spaced someone and refused to answer ahelps. Go grief in other server
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 22 23 59
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): bagil
Your side of the story: Some guy was saying he was blind and i was trying to bring him to a doctor but i didnt know what thoes doors lead too.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Im a new player and i dont fully know how to play i just downloaded yesterday and didnt hop on till today i think i played one round on another sever before this one but didnt play for long i dont know how to check the ahelps and i didnt mean to eject me and that other man into space

MortoSasye
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Ban Appeal MortoSasye

Postby MortoSasye » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:58 am #498045

I will lower the ban to one day and edit the note to explain it was a possible mistake, next time please reply to ahelps.
Bella Rouge here, and yes it is not Rogue, or Rose.
Please leave your feedback here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20661
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

07:43:57: -/(-): Law cant touch me, your gay ass game admin shit will never affect me emotionally or physically. My life sucks more than your le epic gamer power ever will. PenterWad is gay, your mom gay, yeet.

Return to Resolved Appeals