Naloac

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Naloac

Postby MrStonedOne » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:43 am #515126

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken



User avatar
MortoSasye
 
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Naloac

Postby MortoSasye » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:19 am #515133

Very active, continue the good job!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
DICK PILLS HERE
Image
NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Arathian
 
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:02 pm
Byond Username: Arathian

Re: Naloac

Postby Arathian » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:34 am #515141

Wee! Grats Lepi!

So far, great interactions every time and has organized a few lowkey great events. I participated in yesterdays and it was really fun till someone stubbed-toe-tier called shuttle.
Iron, blood and spider armies

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Naloac

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:14 am #515146

Goodmin, handles ahelps and prays with ease.
Last edited by Tarchonvaagh on Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You cannot defeat what lives on in the heart, and soul, of every TG player" - Birdboat
Image
Image
Leave thought-provoking posts at my thread!

User avatar
skoglol
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:25 am
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Re: Naloac

Postby skoglol » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:49 pm #519400

Goodmin! Knows his shit, knows when he doesn't. Tries to do fun stuff.
An overall likeable guy.

User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Lead
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: Naloac

Postby terranaut » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:56 pm #519406

doesnt give me antag despite being my metabuddy????? wtf deadmin
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
General Thrax
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:40 am
Location: mime planet
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Re: Naloac

Postby General Thrax » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:46 pm #520043

Goodmin! Even before being an admin, Naloac is a pretty likable and friendly person. It didn't change when he became admin. He admins Terry consistently throughout the day and reliable if you ask for help doing something. They're done a few very good and enjoyable events. They've proven themselves to be a very competent and level headed admin, and I look forward to seeing how they fare.

The only thing I dislike is THEY DONT GIB ANTAG

Jokes aside, great job!

Soap
 
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:41 pm
Byond Username: SoapDispenser

Re: Naloac

Postby Soap » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:17 am #520193

I feel that he is a rather arrogant person. In a past round, I had been working as a xenobiologist, when he as a sec officer raided us claiming we were traitors. An explosion occurs, which might be due to the other xenobio having an oil slime on him, I do not have the logs, nor do I remember exactly what happened.

The aftermath results in Naloac, as Lepi Mewtera, killing the both of us, despite myself being almost critted from the explosion. After the round I confronted him about it, which he replied that I shouldn't throw explosives at sec officers, which I attempted to clarify that I didn't. He chose to not believe me whatsoever. This continued for a bit, but he kept being dismissive of my claims, and was ultimately ignoring what I said.

I simply wanted an apology, because in my eyes he acted rashly, and robbed me of my 30minutes progress of xenobio, where I had not left the department. He could have cloned us and interrogated us, but decided to keep me dead for the remainder of the round. While the in-game ordeal can be excused, I feel that he could have admitted some degree of fault, or at least apologized afterwards.


I think that this a testament to his immaturity and arrogance. He is unwilling to admit fault towards fellow players, which will most likely get worse in an administrative position. This might have a negative effect on admin reputation altogether.

User avatar
Naloac
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: Naloac

Postby Naloac » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:11 am #520196

For the "feedback" above, That round 2 traitors who where working with sec to stop Revs or cult I believe(We did not know they where traitors, only crew that where helping a low staff security), had said that xeno bio was a spot for them. I with both of them walk into xeno bio and have a black xeno bio bomb thrown at me by soap. Causing a hull breach I in that moment while having a bomb thrown at me beat him down because he had no reason to throw a bomb at a security officer.

In that round the two traitors faked prints from soap leading me to assume in the low staff state they where correct. I have repeatedly told him this ingame but he doesnt care for my answers that he was just unlucky and didnt need to toss a bomb at me. I was going to check his bags and department if he hadnt thrown at a bomb at me.

Also the first time I heard about him still being mad about this one instance was a few days ago, when it had happpened a month or two ago.

Edit: now that im thinking on this I wasnt even an admin when this situation happened.
Last edited by Naloac on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24032
Image
The best goddamn Comment on my youtube videos.
Image

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Naloac

Postby oranges » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:26 am #520295

ban appeal : check
feedback complaining about ban: check

all you need now is an admin complaint to complete the trifecta

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Naloac

Postby Timonk » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:05 pm #520365

he

How rude of you to assume their gender
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

kopoba
 
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:09 am
Byond Username: Kopoba

Re: Naloac

Postby kopoba » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:19 pm #520368

ignoring ahelps and shitposting in ooc in same time

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Naloac

Postby Timonk » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:35 pm #520369

kopoba wrote:ignoring ahelps and shitposting in ooc in same time

Have you thought about the possibility that they maybe don't want to deal with someone they don't like in order to not be biased?
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

tumesuo
 
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 pm
Byond Username: Tumesuo

Re: Naloac

Postby tumesuo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:25 pm #521293

Goodmin, gives antag everytime you ask in OOC (trust me bro try it), plays IRA songs during revs, and helpful in ahelps and gives funny antag gimmicks. 10/10 can we get a real admin :honkman: .

User avatar
Polish_User
 
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 pm
Byond Username: PolishUser

Re: Naloac

Postby Polish_User » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:29 pm #521363

That admin is preety ok and nice but still not as robust as Jaltsi. So I grade him 9/10.
Image

User avatar
Mooshimi
 
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 pm
Byond Username: Mooshimi

Re: Naloac

Postby Mooshimi » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:18 am #521915

Naloac's halloween event was cool, the only downside is that it was spawning a ton of lings to murderbone basically. Doesn't sound as good when you say it like that, and if you enjoy being alive you probably didn't like it much. Anyways it was pretty lit imo.

Edit: There was apparently a constantly increasing of size ert so people who died could join back? Dunno but that's a nice consideration.
Atlanta-Ned wrote:"unhinged antifa desperately trying to be the victim"
- funniest thing I've ever heard

User avatar
imsxz
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: Naloac

Postby imsxz » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:01 am #524428

the amount of ban appeals for them currently open is a good sign that they are actively administrating. the bans being good speaks to the quality of their administrative abilities. They have successfully avoided the leading cause of burn out amongst admins - they play the game frequently rather than forcing themselves to do janny work. The hero terry needed.

only complaint is that they’re Irish
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
Naloac
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: Naloac

Postby Naloac » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:27 pm #524460

imsxz wrote: only complaint is that they’re Irish


Silence American.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24032
Image
The best goddamn Comment on my youtube videos.
Image

PostThis post was deleted by peoplearestrange on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:24 pm.
Reason: Not feedback

User avatar
bobbahbrown
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Location: canada
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Naloac

Postby bobbahbrown » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:50 pm #524501

I have known Naloac to be a very reasonable person and administrator during their trial period. Admittedly I have not experienced their administrative actions to a great extent, but those which I did witness showed an active interest in the beneficial resolution of issues in a timely manner.

Keep up the good work!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
pugie
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: Naloac

Postby pugie » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:50 am #524546

Holy shit, a good beegirl admin on Terry that isn't imsxz.
john sex

PostThis post was deleted by peoplearestrange on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:24 pm.
Reason: Not Feedback

PostThis post was deleted by peoplearestrange on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:24 pm.
Reason: Reply to a now removed post

User avatar
TarlockGod
 
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:33 pm
Byond Username: TarlockGod

Re: Naloac

Postby TarlockGod » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:10 pm #526242

Naloac is a communicative and active admin, didnt have any negative interactions with them(might be because the last time i was ahelped was long ago).
10/10 catmin

cybersaber101
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:30 am
Location: Canada, eh?
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Re: Naloac

Postby cybersaber101 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:35 am #526862

A pretty darn RAD-MIN. no complaints from me all around good.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-

Mailbox
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:51 pm
Byond Username: Mailbox

Re: Naloac

Postby Mailbox » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:36 pm #527829

Fun and fair. Also listens well.

Edit: forgot to say they add good events.

User avatar
Jack7D1
 
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:00 am
Location: Here
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Re: Naloac

Postby Jack7D1 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:12 am #537303

I've found that the best way is to get the chamber as small as possible.
Elysius Languida is a pacifist moth who dies every round.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Naloac

Postby Timonk » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:17 pm #546191

Oh my God I've always called you naolac but it's actually naloac...

I've been lied to, my brain has deceived me
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Istoprocent1
 
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm
Byond Username: istoprocent

Re: Naloac

Postby Istoprocent1 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20 pm #547014

Good terrymin. Nuff said.

PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:10 am.
Reason: no u

User avatar
pugie
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: Naloac

Postby pugie » Sun May 17, 2020 6:58 pm #562043

Helped me re-enact the rise of the cybermen from Doctor Who by renaming my augmented, brainwashed victims into cybermen & giving them robotic voiceboxes. Thoroughly based admin.
john sex

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Naloac

Postby Timonk » Sun May 17, 2020 11:30 pm #562062

>watching Dr who
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Swept
 
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 am
Byond Username: Swept

Re: Naloac

Postby Swept » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:35 pm #566100

pretty cool. is irish though so auto-cringe.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Naloac

Postby Timonk » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:47 pm #566103

Cool cat
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

PostThis post was deleted by Coconutwarrior97 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:45 am.
Reason: Not feedback.

PostThis post was deleted by Coconutwarrior97 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:45 pm.
Reason: Not feedback.

User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Lead
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: Naloac

Postby terranaut » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:50 pm #567845

I don't like brits but he's alright.
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
yeeye
 
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:52 am
Byond Username: Yeeye

Re: Naloac

Postby yeeye » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:54 pm #577112

very good captain in pirate ship game he helped me get a lot of moners by killing ghosts and joining the grief faction

also a good admin despite being eu, very cool keep it up my friend :)
i dont know what to put here

User avatar
Domitius
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 am
Byond Username: Domitius

Re: Naloac

Postby Domitius » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:14 pm #581912

Very happy to be working next to them as Headmin.

I'm constantly running off on tangents and they are a constant reminder to stay focused as well as to lighten up.


Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users