Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Code Bounty: Bounty Board

Post by Mickyan » #516344

For 40 USD

Add a new option to request consoles to set up personalized bounties

This would work something like this:
1. Submit a new bounty, you'll be asked to fill in a bounty name(100 char limit or so), additional info (if any), and payout (minimum of 50 credits)
2. As soon as you submit the payout is deducted from the author's account + a 10% additional fee
3. Request consoles send out an audible message about the new bounty creation, additionally, all assistants on the station receive a message on their PDA with the bounty name and payout (if possible, also add a link to apply directly. Make sure it doesn't spam ghostchat. You can seek alternative methods to alert assistants if you feel like it.)
4.At any point the author of the bounty can send the payout to one of the people who applied to the bounty through the console, the author then receives the 10% fee back. Bounties cannot be cancelled manually.

I don't care about the specifics so long as functionality is similar, also I made a quick mockup of what the interface would possibly look like

Top is the main menu that lists bounties, bottom is for viewing a bounty's details
Untitled-1.png
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Code Bounty: Bounty Board

Post by PKPenguin321 » #517971

Interested but it would be best to wait on the big tgui update PR that's in the works right now before doing anything with a new UI, particularly consoles
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Mickyan
Github User

Post by Mickyan » #518085

It's a good point, bounty is still available even if it takes a while
Be nice to each other.
Mickyan
Github User

Post by Mickyan » #535737

I am no longer offering this bounty
Be nice to each other.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #535811

if anyone continues in this venture it would be cool to have them logged in the db

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Arcanemusic
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Post by Arcanemusic » #540279

I could probably get something like this working, although I'm not too sure about implementation. If you change your mind on offering a bounty, let me know.
I Broke: Economy, Hydroponics, Trading Cards, Mice, Civilian Bounties, the BEPIS, Techwebs, Newscasters, and MORE EVERY DAY