do not play gta sa

Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
Forum rules
Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
MortoSasye
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: MortoSasye

do not play gta sa

Postby MortoSasye » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:25 am #527167

the airplane miion break keyboard

confirmed by me

helpie
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
Give sweet feedback here or go ''admin man bad'', pick your poison: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20661&view=unread#unread
NSFW:

bobbahbrown

Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: do not play gta sa

Postby bobbahbrown » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:27 am #527168

san andreas multiplayer was a lot of fun with friends me and my friend pwny had girl character models and some hacker gave us money and cars it was pretty fun

thanks lorenzo if you are out there

Shadowflame909

Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Postby Shadowflame909 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:30 am #527169

You gotta catch the damn train CJ

Spoiler:

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.

Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.

BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909

Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

deedubya

Byond Username: Deedubya

Postby deedubya » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:36 am #527189

bobbahbrown wrote:san andreas multiplayer was a lot of fun with friends me and my friend pwny had girl character models and some hacker gave us money and cars it was pretty fun

thanks lorenzo if you are out there

SAMP was wack. Me and my mates played on some pseudo-RP server where you had roles and shit and could own property and earn money and so on, but otherwise was a complete free for all. Our gang was Urban Jihad(heehee more mid-00s edge) and we rocked that server so hard the admins had to spawn in tanks and shit just to fight us.

Then we stole those and they gave up. Good times. Shame the server died.
collector of salt, hater of the tide
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head

wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums

IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior

Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!

TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.

Return to NTR Hut