[No Longer Admin] Tsaricide

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Tsaricide

Postby MrStonedOne » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 am #56966

This is an open thread for any feedback for this administrator to read and reflect on.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken



User avatar
Ahammer18
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 am
Location: Nothern USA
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Ahammer18 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:42 am #56976

Seems pretty cool, even when he was a normal player he was polite and professional in ahelps. Pretty knowledgeable about the game in general.

+1 Gud player, can't really testify to his/her skills as an admin, as I haven't really seen him adminning.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Tsaricide

Postby paprika » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 am #57103

Ahammer18 wrote:+1 Gud player, can't really testify to his/her skills as an admin, as I haven't really seen him adminning.

But this is admin feedback
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Alex Crimson » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:01 am #57109

The guy who excessively murderboned yesterday and got a deathsquad called on him by the admins? Once again, the adminship hate murderboners but insist on making the prime offenders admins for some reason. You guys are strange.

...just wanted to throw that in there. I dont have anything against the guy. Murderboning is fine with me.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:39 am #57113

Called deathsquad on for murderboning while deadchat was cheering the squaddies on, 9/10 would do it again.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Vekter » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:16 am #57155

Bit rough around the edges, definitely the most robust motherfucker on the station. Did a fair job as admin the first time.
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

User avatar
leibniz
 
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:21 pm
Location: Seeking help
Byond Username: Leibniz

Re: Tsaricide

Postby leibniz » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:59 pm #57190

Alex Crimson wrote:Once again, the adminship hate murderboners but insist on making the prime offenders admins for some reason. You guys are strange.

...just wanted to throw that in there. I dont have anything against the guy. Murderboning is fine with me.


I dont hate it if its done tastefully.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement

User avatar
WeeYakk
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Tsaricide

Postby WeeYakk » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:22 am #57649

Bombed the vault for no raisin yesterday as a non-antag. Following the /tg/ tradition of making the worst people for the job admins.
Image

mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:48 am
Byond Username: Mikecari

Re: Tsaricide

Postby mikecari » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:17 am #57656

Acts like a huge baby in adminhelp, has a problem admitting he's wrong about anything.

Tsaricide
 
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tsaricide » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:23 am #57657

mikecari wrote:Acts like a huge baby in adminhelp, has a problem admitting he's wrong about anything.

I disagree, I can admit when I'm wrong.

PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:33 pm.
Reason: one word post with no actual feedback to reflect on

PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:32 pm.
Reason: double post with misspelling

User avatar
WeeYakk
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Tsaricide

Postby WeeYakk » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 pm #64600

Wet the floors in front of brig to steal tasers from sec, went on to shoot the HoS with stolen tasers. After being put in brig for 5 minutes did some more stupid shit that warranted putting him into perma and then he disconnected. All as a non-antag. Once again not the kind of behavior we should be seeing from admins.

The message that appears when you join the server wrote:Repeatedly wrecking havoc on other players' experience without otherwise contributing anything of actual value to the game will not be tolerated.
*Doing this as an assistant ("greytiding") will result in an assistant-jobban
get you admin powers.
Image

User avatar
Jeb
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Jeb » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:22 am #64746

Would be nice if there was functionality to request a specific admin not handle your ahelps, because I'd add Tsar to that list.
Image
Unbiased Global Moderator
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Image

User avatar
Jeb
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Jeb » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:32 am #64749

Apparently taking 2 pieces of gold from a borg and spacing it when it's trying to shit on you is banworthy.

0/10 admin

Edit: Should note here, this is coming from the admin that says a warden lasering you to death for walking into his office is okay "because he was puking"
Image
Unbiased Global Moderator
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Image

Tsaricide
 
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tsaricide » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:38 am #64751

Jeb wrote:Apparently taking 2 pieces of gold from a borg and spacing it when it's trying to shit on you is banworthy.

0/10 admin

Edit: Should note here, this is coming from the admin that says a warden lasering you to death for walking into his office is okay "because he was puking"


There were 4 other admins on and they all agreed with banning you. From now on I will either tell another admin to answer your ahelps or I will tell you there is nobody else on and you can choose to make a ban request thread.

User avatar
WeeYakk
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Tsaricide

Postby WeeYakk » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 am #64784

Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.
Image

Tsaricide
 
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tsaricide » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:38 am #64791

WeeYakk wrote:Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.


I pushed down the ert clown at arrivals because he was trying to slip people then I gave his id back, I never tried to loot the armoury the only time I was brought to brig was when I was arrested and I was in cuffs the entire time, I ghosted because I had to answer an adminhelp.

User avatar
RG4
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:19 am
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Re: Tsaricide

Postby RG4 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:02 pm #64946

Tsaricide wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.


I pushed down the ert clown at arrivals because he was trying to slip people then I gave his id back, I never tried to loot the armoury the only time I was brought to brig was when I was arrested and I was in cuffs the entire time, I ghosted because I had to answer an adminhelp.

Tsar knowing you and the shit you tend to pull when you're an antag inclines me to believe the players over you. Not to mention Wee has reported on you already for similar behavior.

User avatar
Luke Cox
 
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 am
Location: Prisoner Transfer Room
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Luke Cox » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:32 pm #64950

RG4 wrote:
Tsaricide wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.


I pushed down the ert clown at arrivals because he was trying to slip people then I gave his id back, I never tried to loot the armoury the only time I was brought to brig was when I was arrested and I was in cuffs the entire time, I ghosted because I had to answer an adminhelp.

Tsar knowing you and the shit you tend to pull when you're an antag inclines me to believe the players over you. Not to mention Wee has reported on you already for similar behavior.

He slips and steals weapons from my officers even when he isn't an antag. One time he stripped a sec officer when he walked into botany "because he had his stun baton out". Officer was chasing a guy through maint. Also answered his own adminhelp about it.
Image

mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:48 am
Byond Username: Mikecari

Re: Tsaricide

Postby mikecari » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:29 pm #64964

Luke Cox wrote: Also answered his own adminhelp about it.

So why is this shithead still an admin?
Oh also: http://strawpoll.me/3440765/r

User avatar
RG4
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:19 am
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Re: Tsaricide

Postby RG4 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:27 am #64985

Luke Cox wrote:
RG4 wrote:
Tsaricide wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.


I pushed down the ert clown at arrivals because he was trying to slip people then I gave his id back, I never tried to loot the armoury the only time I was brought to brig was when I was arrested and I was in cuffs the entire time, I ghosted because I had to answer an adminhelp.

Tsar knowing you and the shit you tend to pull when you're an antag inclines me to believe the players over you. Not to mention Wee has reported on you already for similar behavior.

He slips and steals weapons from my officers even when he isn't an antag. One time he stripped a sec officer when he walked into botany "because he had his stun baton out". Officer was chasing a guy through maint. Also answered his own adminhelp about it.

He's still a trialmin after:
Grey tiding for no reason
Being a douche
Answering his own Ahelps
That's some pretty shitty behavior, just because you're a trialmin now doesn't grant you the right to start being ass to everyone.

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Tsaricide

Postby danno » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:32 am #64987

>answering your own ahelps
tsaricide has been around for a long time
way past long enough to know that shit is not ok to do
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
Luke Cox
 
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 am
Location: Prisoner Transfer Room
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Luke Cox » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:06 am #65062

RG4 wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:
RG4 wrote:
Tsaricide wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.

I pushed down the ert clown at arrivals because he was trying to slip people then I gave his id back, I never tried to loot the armoury the only time I was brought to brig was when I was arrested and I was in cuffs the entire time, I ghosted because I had to answer an adminhelp.

Tsar knowing you and the shit you tend to pull when you're an antag inclines me to believe the players over you. Not to mention Wee has reported on you already for similar behavior.

He slips and steals weapons from my officers even when he isn't an antag. One time he stripped a sec officer when he walked into botany "because he had his stun baton out". Officer was chasing a guy through maint. Also answered his own adminhelp about it.

He's still a trialmin after:
Grey tiding for no reason
Being a douche
Answering his own Ahelps
That's some pretty shitty behavior, just because you're a trialmin now doesn't grant you the right to start being ass to everyone.


Other players have been insta-banned after I adminhelp'd them for similar conduct. His justification was that he "didn't do a single point of damage". That's still bullshit. You don't slip and strip sec officers as non-antag. Or lock them in botany lockers. Several people died because because my officers were busy dealing with his bullshit.
Image

User avatar
tedward1337
 
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: Tsaricide

Postby tedward1337 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:02 am #65070

Dont use this as a ban request. Bring this to the admin complaints, instead of having it on their personal feedback thread.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.

Game Admin

PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!



Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Timbrewolf » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:37 am #65074

tedward1337 wrote:Dont use this as a ban request. Bring this to the admin complaints, instead of having it on their personal feedback thread.


Echo'ing this as a headmin and forum mod. I don't want to censor people's comments in an Admin Feedback thread but you have to keep it focused on Tsaricide as an admin, not Ronald Jerome as a player.

By all means make a ban request thread and we'll sort this stuff out. This just isn't the right place for it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
WeeYakk
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Tsaricide

Postby WeeYakk » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:41 am #65085

An0n3 wrote:
tedward1337 wrote:Dont use this as a ban request. Bring this to the admin complaints, instead of having it on their personal feedback thread.


Echo'ing this as a headmin and forum mod. I don't want to censor people's comments in an Admin Feedback thread but you have to keep it focused on Tsaricide as an admin, not Ronald Jerome as a player.

By all means make a ban request thread and we'll sort this stuff out. This just isn't the right place for it.


If I made a complaint or ban request thread for each incident Tsar starts I could probably fill an entire page on either board. The alternative would be to have a "post all your incidents of Tsar being shit here" type thread and when that happened with Bee York it got locked. I have another incident from today and with logs this time but I don't know what you want me to do with it.

Also on a more on topic note are you doing anything about this constant behavior as a headmin?
Image

User avatar
Luke Cox
 
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 am
Location: Prisoner Transfer Room
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Luke Cox » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 am #65089

An0n3 wrote:
tedward1337 wrote:Dont use this as a ban request. Bring this to the admin complaints, instead of having it on their personal feedback thread.


Echo'ing this as a headmin and forum mod. I don't want to censor people's comments in an Admin Feedback thread but you have to keep it focused on Tsaricide as an admin, not Ronald Jerome as a player.

By all means make a ban request thread and we'll sort this stuff out. This just isn't the right place for it.

Next time he does something (which will no doubt be soon), I will. I still felt it was worth posting here too though, considering his trial admin status. His conduct is unacceptable for a normal player, let alone an admin.
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Timbrewolf » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:07 am #65511

WeeYakk wrote:If I made a complaint or ban request thread for each incident Tsar starts I could probably fill an entire page on either board.


Make one thread in FNR for the stuff you've got and I'll make sure it gets handled properly. Go ahead and post everything in one thread. We'll see where it goes, if other people have relevant information that satisfies the FNR guidelines they should post it as well.

Potentially if they have grievances that are not related beyond the fact that they are about Ronald Jerome, they should create separate threads for those. I'd rather not turn a thread into "Shit on Tsaricide Megathread" but rather give every request and each individual situation due process.

Also on a more on topic note are you doing anything about this constant behavior as a headmin?


I'm watching. Earlier tonight I watched him beat one parrot to death that had been flapping around the station harmlessly goofing off with other players and try to beat another because he could. I was one of them. He then ran through a portal to hunt down a wizard that had been captured and given an exile implant so he could beat him to death as well.

Can't exactly say I'm proud of any of this, but none of that is currently against the rules.

And none of that involved doing anything as an admin.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
WeeYakk
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Tsaricide

Postby WeeYakk » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:19 pm #65641

An0n3 wrote:Can't exactly say I'm proud of any of this, but none of that is currently against the rules.


Nigga for real though, you are headmin you make the rules. If something is shitty just say "don't do this or I'm banning you".
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Timbrewolf » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:29 pm #65659

I can make the rules.

I can't make up the rules.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
RG4
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:19 am
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Re: Tsaricide

Postby RG4 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:04 pm #65675

WeeYakk wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
tedward1337 wrote:Dont use this as a ban request. Bring this to the admin complaints, instead of having it on their personal feedback thread.


Echo'ing this as a headmin and forum mod. I don't want to censor people's comments in an Admin Feedback thread but you have to keep it focused on Tsaricide as an admin, not Ronald Jerome as a player.

By all means make a ban request thread and we'll sort this stuff out. This just isn't the right place for it.


If I made a complaint or ban request thread for each incident Tsar starts I could probably fill an entire page on either board. The alternative would be to have a "post all your incidents of Tsar being shit here" type thread and when that happened with Bee York it got locked. I have another incident from today and with logs this time but I don't know what you want me to do with it.

Also on a more on topic note are you doing anything about this constant behavior as a headmin?

Wanna PM me those or make an actual thread about it? Seems like an interesting read.

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Tsaricide

Postby kevinz000 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:37 pm #67923

Good admin.
Too robust :/
Likes to have armory shootouts with security :)

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tunder » Thu May 28, 2015 10:30 am #91257

One of the top ten robust players currently active, and a total bro both in OOC and ahelps.

But he very often activemins while playing, and particularly while playing antag, so his robustness is brought into question.

Commenting on it and ahelping it doesn't seem to have an affect, so I'll state it here:

Admins who are actively adminning while antag are literally Hitler.

EDIT:

Image

Asshole.png
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

QuartzCrystal
 
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: Tsaricide

Postby QuartzCrystal » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:17 pm #113868

Not enjoyable to play or admin with. Appears to be upping his "lol I'm a dick" shtick lately too.

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Stickymayhem » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:13 pm #113887

Selling the salt he generates is paying for Basil.
Image

Image

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Wyzack » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:31 pm #113890

One time we were playing SWAT 4 and he accidentally shot paprka with a nonlethal grenade launcher and killed him, which was funny. So he is not all bad.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

Tsaricide
 
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tsaricide » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:34 pm #113901

Wyzack wrote:One time we were playing SWAT 4 and he accidentally shot paprka with a nonlethal grenade launcher and killed him, which was funny. So he is not all bad.

paprikas fault for not calling out when I came around the corner, didn't know a headshot with the grenade launcher would instakill though.

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Stickymayhem » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:28 pm #113930

You scrubs don't rush levels with melee taser only?

Scrublords. I can do red library no guns like a fuckin ninja
Image

Image

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Wyzack » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:47 pm #113936

I am not here to fight badguys, i am here to repeatedly taze old ladies for resisting arrest once my pepperspray runs out, do you even play the game
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Stickymayhem » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:54 pm #113971

Wyzack wrote:I am not here to fight badguys, i am here to repeatedly taze old ladies for resisting arrest once my pepperspray runs out, do you even play the game


If you're able to get through the front door without thirty minutes of team tazing you're a poser.
Image

Image

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Tsaricide

Postby ColonicAcid » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:42 pm #113989

okay so he may be able to admin

but is he able to
GET GET GET GET GET ON THE GROUND
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Tsaricide

Postby oranges » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:18 pm #114014

Wants to be brotemis but will never be able

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tunder » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:23 pm #118304

Attacked me as a soul stone wraith I sharded and created until I was nearly dead because he wanted to be a construct and I was too busy organizing a cultists vs. constructs basketball match.

Mature player, good Headmin.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

Tsaricide
 
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tsaricide » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:50 pm #118307

uh no, you asked me to play bball with you. No other way for me to get the bball unless I knock you down.

User avatar
TechnoAlchemist
 
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Tsaricide

Postby TechnoAlchemist » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:41 pm #118337

If you can't handle the heat get off the court

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tunder » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:08 pm #118617

Tsaricide wrote:uh no, you asked me to play bball with you. No other way for me to get the bball unless I knock you down.


>telling lies

Took screenshots and saved the logs, bud. You threw a tantrum and attacked me eight times in the bar and in primary like a little kid who doesn't get his way because I released you as a wraith and didn't construct you, and never showed up to the basketball game.

Just admit you were salty.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

Tsaricide
 
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Tsaricide » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:27 am #118671

You specifically said right there in the hall "play basketball with me" So I tried to get the ball away from you.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Tsaricide

Postby oranges » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:02 am #158244

Chaos dunked himself

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Tsaricide

Postby Zilenan91 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:03 am #158245

He's finally free
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS

Next

Return to Former Admins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users