Appeals which have been closed.
bruno3000hp

[cedarbridge] bruno3000hp Ban appeal

Post by bruno3000hp » #59247

Byond account and character name:bruno3000hp - rodolfo batatao
Banning admin:cedarbridge
Ban reason and length:Metacommutication with HatakeGi - permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 01/14/2015 19:55:26
Your side of the story:i was playng with my friend with skype and he said to me t try to kill someone with he and we did that but i doesnt know that kill people for no reason is not alowed,yeah i know that is strange not know that but its true,then the admin banned me admin banned me and my friend.
Why you think you should be unbanned:first because my friend said that he got banned only for 20h and i got permanete this is not just and because i was just plating with e and i really like this game i really like to play it and i relly will like to play in tg station again,i promise that i will only atack people that atack me,this is the first tme i got banned in a game,and the first in this game,and i dont whant this again then if i can be umbanned thanks if no well i created an acount here for nothing :/.
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: i got banned

Post by Vekter » #59257

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules

Why this wasn't your first stop, I don't know. I didn't place the ban, but was present for it.

I'll link the banning admin to this thread.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #59258

I was the person you killed. Before you killed me either you or your friend was fucking up an APC with wirecutters, so this wasn't even an isolated incident of shittiness. Stay gone.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #59279

bandit can you provide the name of the other player involved?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #59282

Not off the top of my head, it was two lizards hanging out together, they both had Portuguese sounding names so I suspected metacomms, cedar should know.

It should also be in the attack logs, it was a pretty straightforward case of lolbludgeonuded (and neither were antags, it was malf)
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #59285

[19:49:58]ATTACK: <font color='red'>JoaoPacoca(hatakegi) attacked Fortune Ray(bgobandit) with wirecutters(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[19:49:59]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Rodolfo Batatao(bruno3000hp) attacked Fortune Ray(bgobandit) with pocket crowbar(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>

Thats where it started. Theres tons more lines of this after it.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #59291

tedward1337 wrote:[19:49:58]ATTACK: <font color='red'>JoaoPacoca(hatakegi) attacked Fortune Ray(bgobandit) with wirecutters(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[19:49:59]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Rodolfo Batatao(bruno3000hp) attacked Fortune Ray(bgobandit) with pocket crowbar(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>

Thats where it started. Theres tons more lines of this after it.

Thanks. It appears Cedarbridge already permabanned the other party as well.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #59293

bruno3000hp wrote:Byond account and character name:bruno3000hp - rodolfo batatao
Banning admin:cedarbridge
Ban reason and length:Metacommutication with HatakeGi - permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 01/14/2015 19:55:26
Your side of the story:i was playng with my friend with skype and he said to me t try to kill someone with he and we did that but i doesnt know that kill people for no reason is not alowed,yeah i know that is strange not know that but its true,then the admin banned me admin banned me and my friend.
Why you think you should be unbanned:first because my friend said that he got banned only for 20h and i got permanete this is not just and because i was just plating with e and i really like this game i really like to play it and i relly will like to play in tg station again,i promise that i will only atack people that atack me,this is the first tme i got banned in a game,and the first in this game,and i dont whant this again then if i can be umbanned thanks if no well i created an acount here for nothing :/.
For the record, both bans placed were permanent so your buddy lied to you. Unfortunately, the no meta-communication policy is strict for a reason. As best I can tell, as soon as you and your buddy arrived on the server, you both started attacking or trying to break the first things you could find. Not a word was exchanged in game and when I first got the ahelp from the player killed by the incident (and the other 2-3 ahelps after that from bystanders) I found both of you wordlessly hiding in the construction area. This makes me doubt very much that either of you had intentions of doing anything but cause trouble.
Violaceus wrote:I remember these players too, one played as security cyborg and second as roboticist, borg was fucking APCs, blocking hallways with firelocks, tried to harmbaton me when I (captain) decided it's time to laser him because his bro dismantled robotics console.
Atmos tech and MD actually.
bruno3000hp

Re: [cedarbridge] bruno3000hp Ban appeal

Post by bruno3000hp » #59406

now let me say something i was playng this game just that i like it and that was happend,me and my friend was just playng and then he started to atack someone i dont know why,but then i helped he and the other things that he was doing its not with i said to he stop actvating the alarm,all i can its sorry to you bandit and i will talk with my friend about that,but i dont know if he gonna do something about that,i am trying to end this,if is there something i can do to be unbanned then say,all i can say is sorry,i am not a bad person that want to destroy and all and kill everyone this is true,this is all i have to say now,and thanks for reading.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #59496

Your original post said that he told you through skype that he was trying to kill someone. You just changed your story to "he just started killing". Either way you were metacommunicating, which is not tolerated here, which is why you are both now permananned.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #59518

bruno3000hp wrote:now let me say something i was playng this game just that i like it and that was happend,me and my friend was just playng and then he started to atack someone i dont know why,but then i helped he and the other things that he was doing its not with i said to he stop actvating the alarm,all i can its sorry to you bandit and i will talk with my friend about that,but i dont know if he gonna do something about that,i am trying to end this,if is there something i can do to be unbanned then say,all i can say is sorry,i am not a bad person that want to destroy and all and kill everyone this is true,this is all i have to say now,and thanks for reading.
I'm going to be really honest with you here. I have no idea what half of this even means. You and your friend decided to join the server and not only chose not to read the rules you decided to break as many of them as possible as fast as possible before I banned you both. Sorry, but unless somebody else feels the need to be charitable, I'm denying this appeal and will deny the appeal for the other if it ever materializes.
bruno3000hp

Post by bruno3000hp » #59536

well ok if is that you want to do ok,and i dont know why the hell i cant talk with skype with my friend and play this game this is the most idiot rule i see in a game in my life.thanks for reading and good bye
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #59538

Okay, clearly an asset to the community.

You cant talk out the the game because it gives you an unfair advantage over the other, rule abiding players.

Either way, this is resolved.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin