Appeals which have been closed.
Apyr1

Can i get unbanend?

Post by Apyr1 » #549186

Byond name : Apyr1
Name in game : Lace something i dont remember
I got perma banned for protecting myself
because security wanted to give me corona virus
He wanted us to open but we told him we dont want him in since he was infected with something and he was also holding a baseball bat
after some time we let him in
he punched a botanist and started to beat him
so i speared him in the ass
and then he started to beat me
and since i am a melee god at this game i destroyed him
bruh
uhm
then i killed a guy because he wanted to called the cops on us
very nice
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Can i get unbanend?

Post by Timonk » #549307

Please use the format

BYOND account: <BYOND account>
Character name: <Character name at time of ban>
Ban type: <Server/Role/OOC/etc>
Ban length: <Permanent, 5 days, etc>
Ban reason: <Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.>
Time ban was placed: <Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.>
Server you were playing on when banned: <Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235>
Your side of the story: <Explain what happened in your own words.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.>
References of good conduct: <If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.>
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #549308

Also round ID probably 132122
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #549343

Ban appeals without the banning admin's name in the beginning of the subject line will be deleted.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #549441

This thread is in the improper format, but as I was happily greeted at 7 in the morning by both the appealer of this ban and his friend who began spamming my inbox with how unfair the ban was, even after I went out of my way to specify why a metacomms ban is a permanent one by default, how they should appeal on the forums to get the ban overturned, and what they can do to prevent doing that in the future, they continued to berate me and the server for having a rule that has been in place for a very long time now.

To that end, any future admin or headmin that is handling this appeal in a year or more from now, I highly recommend that you do not unban them, as they have made it quite clear in my inbox that they don't like our server and I don't see the rules changing around metacomms anytime soon.