BYOND account: Satric
Character name: Random name
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://imgur.com/EhOpbJl
Time ban was placed: 19:37:59 2020-03-12
Server you were playing on when banned: Can't remember, EventHall I think
Round ID in which ban was placed: 132065
Why you think you should be unbanned: I didnt kew the srynge was lethal, I found it on the ground, and when asked by the admins I got nervous and disconnected. I dont think it should be a perma-ban, maybe like 2 ban day or so.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Re: [<Skoglol>] <Satric>-"PermaBan"

Post by skoglol » #549707

Hi, and thanks for stopping by to appeal this.

The reason it was made a permaban was that you disconnected before we could talk this out. You have pretty low playtime with us, and your behaviour could have been indicative of just wanting to cause trouble. Normally it would have been maybe a day, two at most, depending on your attitude about it.

Generally you are on the hook for killing people even when this wasnt the intent, or in this case injecting someone with unknown chems. You had no previous interaction that I could see with the guy you shot, which makes this a random attack just because you felt like it.

Please have a read of our rules at https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules and pay special attention to rule 1 as well as the section on Escalation policy. Then confirm for me that you understand why what you did was wrong, and I will be lifting this as you have served a few days already.
Satric

Post by Satric » #549709

Yeah, now I know, I broke the 1st law, I tought it was a softer rol, I just pretended to contibute a bit to the chaos, to make it funnier. Now that I know, I will stick more to my character
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #549767

Thank you, the ban has now been lifted. Have fun!