SauceCat
Byond Username: Sauce Cat

[Vekter] Sauce Gnat - Perma ban appeal

Post by SauceCat » #562554

BYOND account: SauceGnat
Character name: Jonas Erk/J. Erk
Ban type: All
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: In wizard events round, took him having the spectral blade as an excuse to kill people because it would give him more protection. Has a long history of antag behaviour as a non-antag. It has become clear that your presence here is detrimental to other players enjoyment and you have no intention to change that.
Time ban was placed: 2020-03-09
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 131815
Why you think you should be unbanned: After this happened, I played a server with stricter rules to discipline myself, CM. In this time, I have learned to respect the rules and not be a dick, and that roleplaying with others is more fun than murderboning like a ssethtider. I understand its only been two months, and I would understand if the ban remained because I was a shitter. I want to play TG now as the community is funny and pretty relaxed, and CM isn't really space station. I would like to apologize for my previous behavior and hope to rejoin the station as a smarter, friendlier player.
References of good conduct: CM-SS13
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Sauce Gnat - Perma ban appeal

Post by Vekter » #562572

Hey, thanks for appealing.

Could you give me the name of an admin from CM that would be willing to vouch for you? It's only been a bit over two month and I'd like to reach out to them personally for more information.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Sauce Gnat - Perma ban appeal

Post by Vekter » #562637

According to logs, you last logged in on Saucecat today. I also am still confirming this but I believe you're also banned for multikeying on CM. Fun fact - All these servers talk to each other and we can tell if you've been banned on others.

The answer is no. I'll be banning all of your alt keys as well. Try again in a year.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you