[DoctorBrutality] RiskySikh - Permanent Ban Appeal 2.0

Appeals which have been closed.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Admin, In-Game Game Master, TGMC Game Server Operators, Game Server Operators

RiskySikh

Byond Username: RiskySikh

[DoctorBrutality] RiskySikh - Permanent Ban Appeal 2.0

Postby RiskySikh » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:00 am #571051

BYOND account: RiskySikh
Character name: Bindy Johal
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent,
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - Rule 8 - Bindy Johal MOTIONS I SUCK THAT COCK CLEAN BABY. This, as well as after a year of toeing the line of rules regarding greytiding & being warned more than most get the pleasure of, shows how you continue to break rules. Appeal on the forums if you wish.
Time ban was placed: January 30th, 2020
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: #61964
Your side of the story: I believe I was a security officer during that round, and we had reports of cultists in maints. So I went to maints to investigate the claims, and I stumbled upon a cultist who muted me with their powers. I used the “me” command, and tried to use some quotes from some old gmod video and said “I am going to suck that cock clean” as a joke, but regardless it was unacceptable and I was violating rule 8.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, with the opportunity given after my first ban appeal was rejected. I spent the 6 months given by the staff team, playing exclusively on Beestation MRP, trying to reform myself into a better player. Honestly, it was well spent as I went from a mentor to a trial admin, and finally a game admin. As an admin, I started to realise that the actions I have committed during that ban, and before were unacceptable, and I was getting to a point in which I was going to get permanently banned eventually. Honestly, this permanent ban gave me reflections of my shittery, and the amount of trouble I have caused as playing Bindy Johal.
References of good conduct: At this point, actions mean more than words. Which is why I spent time playing on Beestation MRP as stated above in order to turn myself into a better player. Which was well invested as I slowly managed to move up from being a mentor. Using my past experiences to help out new players, to a full on game admin. Helping to ensure that the server is properly being run and make sure people are following the rules. As well, being a game admin helped me understand the perspectives of being an admin and being a player. As I realised that my actions have been causing a lot of trouble to the staff team and players alike. Which has resulted in me growing as both a player and as an administrator.

Swept

Byond Username: Swept

Re: [DoctorBrutality] RiskySikh - Permanent Ban Appeal 2.0

Postby Swept » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:20 am #571056

RiskySikh's beestation admin application.

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/risky ... on/5237/29

PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:41 am.
Reason: we know the joke, just let the appeal happen

pugie

Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Postby pugie » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:56 am #571079

Yeah I can respect this, easy unban, be cool brother.
john sex

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Postby Armhulen » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:03 am #571083

I fear the shitposters so i'm going to unlock for headmins to overrule if they wish to. Otherwise, welcome back!
go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

Return to Resolved Appeals