Temporal Scarring not working?

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Temporal Scarring not working?

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #571213

I have it enabled and I've been getting mangled badly and then healed by rounds end but the next round I dont have any scars. Why?
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: Temporal Scarring not working?

Post by NoxVS » #571234

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I have it enabled and I've been getting mangled badly and then healed by rounds end but the next round I dont have any scars. Why?
I think it may be reset if you are marooned or killed. If you manage to escape though, I dont know. I have noticed scars carry over but it hasn't gotten to large quantities
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #571238

I get killed after every round by shuttlegrief waiting for the admins to let the next round start. Fucking poop. So its a nothing feature.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #571245

yeah, the temporal scarring is a bit weird. I had it set up so there's 5 slots per character, with a random one getting loaded each round, then any scars and wounds you have when the shuttle docks at centcom (so dying to post-round griff doesn't matter) saves to that slot if you survive, and it resets that slot if you don't. I did it that way so there'd be some lead time in between getting a scar one round and it showing up the next round, but i think 5 slots was too many. Might drop it to like 2-3 alternating slots to make it more consistent
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #571250

i dont have aNY scars showing up its tickin me off