How to robust?

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:27 am #595457

How do I robust fools in a way that doesn't get me banned but also teaches them a lesson???



With love!



- Jonathan J Gupta
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.



Tlaltecuhtli
 
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: How to robust?

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:47 am #595458

crit them, steal their shit and then leave them within 5 tiles from medbay. drag their corpse so they go in blood loss hell. if they come back you have the right to perma remove

User avatar
terranaut
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: How to robust?

Postby terranaut » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:16 pm #595461

be good at improvising, know what potential uses items have and be good at clicking on the other spaceman
Image

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: How to robust?

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:55 am #595516

Take amphetamine before playing and the answer shall reveal itself.

Mailbox
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:51 pm
Byond Username: Mailbox

Re: How to robust?

Postby Mailbox » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:32 am #595519

Table slam after that send them down the bin.

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:40 pm #595564

Mailbox wrote:Table slam after that send them down the bin.

Thank you admeme very good.
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
Misdoubtful
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:03 pm
Location: Delivering hugs!
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Re: How to robust?

Postby Misdoubtful » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:19 pm #595582

Lay down and surrender
Hugs

User avatar
IcePacks
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 am
Byond Username: IcePacks

Re: How to robust?

Postby IcePacks » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:45 pm #595584

1) find some good cheese (baseball bats, anything that hardstuns)
2) kill people with it
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:51 pm #595608

IcePacks wrote:1) find some good cheese (baseball bats, anything that hardstuns)
2) kill people with it

think this will get me banned? If not I'm ready to get khara.
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
MortoSasye
 
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: How to robust?

Postby MortoSasye » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:06 am #595609

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
IcePacks wrote:1) find some good cheese (baseball bats, anything that hardstuns)
2) kill people with it

think this will get me banned? If not I'm ready to get khara.

Today I will admit to metagrudging
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
Image
NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:02 am #595618

MortoSasye wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
IcePacks wrote:1) find some good cheese (baseball bats, anything that hardstuns)
2) kill people with it

think this will get me banned? If not I'm ready to get khara.

Today I will admit to metagrudging

godamn it someone finally caught me, please don't tell admeme??
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
MortoSasye
 
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: How to robust?

Postby MortoSasye » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:01 am #595645

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
IcePacks wrote:1) find some good cheese (baseball bats, anything that hardstuns)
2) kill people with it

think this will get me banned? If not I'm ready to get khara.

Today I will admit to metagrudging

godamn it someone finally caught me, please don't tell admeme??

Too late already called MSO you're done XOXOXO
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
Image
NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:40 am #595647

MortoSasye wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
IcePacks wrote:1) find some good cheese (baseball bats, anything that hardstuns)
2) kill people with it

think this will get me banned? If not I'm ready to get khara.

Today I will admit to metagrudging

godamn it someone finally caught me, please don't tell admeme??

Too late already called MSO you're done XOXOXO

No1!!1!11!111111!!!!!!!!!1!111!!!>.???!?!!?!?.?!?!
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
Jaredfogle
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jaredfogle » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:00 pm #595660

play the game for 30 rounds a day

don't talk to anyone

spend every waking moment looking for a fight with all gamer gear in your bag like bolas, stolen stun batons, and whatever else you are able to steal through muscle memory alone

get burnt out

quit

post on the forums and reddit

erp
Mothblocks on Bagil - Say nice things about me

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:53 am #595722

Jaredfogle wrote:play the game for 30 rounds a day

don't talk to anyone

spend every waking moment looking for a fight with all gamer gear in your bag like bolas, stolen stun batons, and whatever else you are able to steal through muscle memory alone

get burnt out

quit

post on the forums and reddit

erp

sounds like something a moth would do.

(love you mothblocks <33333333??)
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: How to robust?

Postby oranges » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:21 am #595732

play the game in the way that makes for a fun story for everyone

User avatar
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:58 am
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Re: How to robust?

Postby TheFinalPotato » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:24 am #595734

oranges wrote:play the game in the way that makes for a fun story for everyone
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Image

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:10 am #595804

oranges wrote:play the game in the way that makes for a fun story for everyone

thank you... I've been needing someone to tell me this for a while No longer will it be shitter (NAME), it will be funny clown HONKVIGSHON.


WIth Funnys


- HONKVIGSHON
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: How to robust?

Postby cacogen » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:30 am #595917

use skittish to avoid combat entirely
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Naloac
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: How to robust?

Postby Naloac » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:02 am #595925

Jonathan Gupta wrote:How do I robust fools in a way that doesn't get me banned but also teaches them a lesson???



With love!



- Jonathan J Gupta


Kill them then revive them really quickly after. If they try again kill them again.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24032
Image
The best goddamn Comment on my youtube videos.
Image

User avatar
pugie
 
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: How to robust?

Postby pugie » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:30 am #595926

Ignore all the coders they don't actually play.
Learn escalation rules they're pretty short (pretty sure most admins forget they exist so knowing these will help if you get bwoinked).

Or befriend an admin ic and only grief people when they're the admin online.
Image

User avatar
Nist
 
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 5:29 am
Location: Sloth
Byond Username: Nist

Re: How to robust?

Postby Nist » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:37 am #595927

click until horizontal
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:59 pm #595933

Naloac wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:How do I robust fools in a way that doesn't get me banned but also teaches them a lesson???



With love!



- Jonathan J Gupta


Kill them then revive them really quickly after. If they try again kill them again.

Thank you headmin time to kill people via heart attack then revive then kill then revive then perma kill
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: How to robust?

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:24 pm #595936

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:How do I robust fools in a way that doesn't get me banned but also teaches them a lesson???



With love!



- Jonathan J Gupta


Kill them then revive them really quickly after. If they try again kill them again.

Thank you headmin time to kill people via heart attack then revive then kill then revive then perma kill

Sheer heart attack has no weakness.

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:41 pm #595937

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:How do I robust fools in a way that doesn't get me banned but also teaches them a lesson???



With love!



- Jonathan J Gupta


Kill them then revive them really quickly after. If they try again kill them again.

Thank you headmin time to kill people via heart attack then revive then kill then revive then perma kill

Sheer heart attack has no weakness.

Johnathan Joestar Gupta :flushed:
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
Localbox
 
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:58 pm
Byond Username: Localbox

Re: How to robust?

Postby Localbox » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:00 pm #596180

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
IcePacks wrote:1) find some good cheese (baseball bats, anything that hardstuns)
2) kill people with it

think this will get me banned? If not I'm ready to get khara.

*crack :smirk_cat:
You bite the Totally Regular and Inconspicuous Cheeseburger
You can taste bun, A hint of cheese, And long pig.
That didn't taste very good...

Khara Cravens on Bagil

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:07 am #596199

Localbox wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
IcePacks wrote:1) find some good cheese (baseball bats, anything that hardstuns)
2) kill people with it

think this will get me banned? If not I'm ready to get khara.

*crack :smirk_cat:

K-k-khara I can explain! It was a giant feverish dream I was in when I wrote it!! no more batoning then clubing me only to say nothing when im dead and space the body.

- with fear

Jonathan J Gupta
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
SuperNovaa41
 
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:00 pm
Byond Username: SuperNovaa41

Re: How to robust?

Postby SuperNovaa41 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:23 am #596204

did you try not getting banned
I play Seth Scherer on bagil

Image

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:56 am #596232

SuperNovaa41 wrote:did you try not getting banned

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28812
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
SuperNovaa41
 
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:00 pm
Byond Username: SuperNovaa41

Re: How to robust?

Postby SuperNovaa41 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:31 pm #596248

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
SuperNovaa41 wrote:did you try not getting banned

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28812

This is Infact what I was referring to
I play Seth Scherer on bagil

Image

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:39 pm #596249

SuperNovaa41 wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
SuperNovaa41 wrote:did you try not getting banned

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28812

This is Infact what I was referring to

what about it?
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: SS13
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: How to robust?

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:55 am #596794

SuperNovaa41 wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
SuperNovaa41 wrote:did you try not getting banned

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28812

This is Infact what I was referring to

bad joke seth, bad joke....
NSFW:
You can't can you?
forever shipped off to brazil, Jonathan J Gupta.


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users