!!MSO ran out of weed!! (The cooler August 2021 Drama Megathread)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

!!MSO ran out of weed!! (The cooler August 2021 Drama Megathread)

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #609736

https://discord.com/channels/326822144233439242/808425762217656330/873235156029300836 wrote:It is time for head coders accept a new paradigm where they sit under the host, as head admins do.

Things can not continue as things once have. I will continue to get frustrated at feeling powerless in matters involving coderbus until that frustration leads me to abandon all protocol, as it did today.

The solution is obvious.
?
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Re: !!MSO ran out of weed!!

Post by Anuv » #609740

MSO is completely correct and well within his rights to crack down on the coders.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #609742

C*ders have gone unchecked for way too long. Long live the king.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #609743

gimme a quick run down
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #609746

Super Aggro Crag wrote:gimme a quick run down
mso declares himself headcoder because fuck coders, coders/codejannies are seething.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #609747

good fuck them they're all fucking retards

mso actually shovels money into the internet furnace keeping this shithole running if the coders want to piss and shit and fart themselves and declare themselves NO LONGER CODING FOR THE /tg/BASE YOU HAVE TO FORK they can be replaced by any other digg-using dipshit willing to hammer their keyboard at a 25 year old game engine in exchange for attention

one of the coderpeasants wants to start their own server? feel fucking free, enjoy having to playtest your own shit for once instead of forcing it on the noble Playerbase
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #609748

to quote a great admin:

lol
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #609764

If MSO forks i get another chance at coding for tg
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #609770

Sounds like you can either cater to the population that has grown and thrived with the current development or you could cater to people who have entirely stopped playing but promise that if you do what they say they will surely play
Timonk wrote:If MSO forks i get another chance at coding for tg
this is a good example of a funny promise
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #609773

Armhulen wrote:Sounds like you can either cater to the population that has grown and thrived with the current development or you could cater to people who have entirely stopped playing but promise that if you do what they say they will surely play
I miss ash drake xenobio end game :(((
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #609776

Shadowflame909 wrote:
Armhulen wrote:Sounds like you can either cater to the population that has grown and thrived with the current development or you could cater to people who have entirely stopped playing but promise that if you do what they say they will surely play
I miss ash drake xenobio end game :(((
xenobio's been waiting for that special someone to spice it up (and i'm not just talking about slapping a megafauna to the end of the progression)
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #609777

terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:gimme a quick run down
mso declares himself headcoder because fuck coders, coders/codejannies are seething.
About time too. Hopefully he doesn't cave on this one. I mean what are they going to do, host their own server? Okay, good luck having to manage the server, codebase, and playerbase. Good luck having to manage remote user access. Good luck getting a full-time free hosting schema, and support technician to have the thing as a passion project. Not to mention, say bye bye to the forums that are hosted on his domain too. He completely has them by the balls, and if they want to leave, okay sure go ahead. It's about time someone fucking reined in oranges, he's been out of line for way too long.
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #609778

monarch weed man time
Attachments
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_3da81dcc-93b9-11eb-af3b-900f1f5fe235.jpg
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #609779

The community's grown, thrived and then been run off by the degrading quality of jannies or, much more often, the fact that the coders are living and dying in their own delusions. Look no further than here:

The idea that the downstreams like TG coders when they're constantly having to plug holes by reverting shit PR after shit PR the retarded coders upstream keep merging is laughable. None of you hacks could make it anywhere outside oranges' domain and, even disregarding the matter of payment, definitely couldn't handle dealing with a server company who'll without a doubt be much less agreeable than MSO,

Basically, you're getting what you fucking deserve coderbus: A boot to the back.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #609781

LAUNCH /TG/station classic, no changes
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #609782

i dont even think oranges is the problem this time
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #609783

If MSO had kicked him out years ago over the slapcrafting removal PR we'd be looking at a completely different server today. He's fostered the sentiment among coders that they're the most important people on the server, even more so than the damn host, and are so cocky that they think they can make demands such as "fork or step down".
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #609785

i just wanna see someone get btfo i dont care who
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Yenwodyah
Byond Username: Yenwodyah
Github Username: Yenwodyah

Post by Yenwodyah » #609786

Holy based, fork it fork it fork it
TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #609787

ShadowDimentio wrote:If MSO had kicked him out years ago over the slapcrafting removal PR we'd be looking at a completely different server today. He's fostered the sentiment among coders that they're the most important people on the server, even more so than the damn host, and are so cocky that they think they can make demands such as "fork or step down".
"Fork or step down" hopefully ends up as "Please continue hosting for us, we're sorry!" or silence, because the new hosting of the server was riddled with holes.
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #609788

looks like the consesus is coders get btfo
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #609789

Here is a summary of the drama for anyone who doesn't feel like reading 4 pages of Discord discussions:

- timberpoes (maintainer) says emogi PRs are no-no
- Botany PR closed for having a bee emogi in title
- MSO pissed people have to reopen PRs instead of just editing
- MSO threatens to make himself headcoder to rectify
- Timper says MSO's attitude is making it unfun to be a coder
- MSO apologizes for getting heated and opts to instead make a maintainer guideline to "not close PRs needlessly"
- maintainers become outraged MSO speedmerged these guidelines by himself without consulting them first
- headcoder reverts oranges' creation of "write to repo" team for MSO since self-merging is a no-no
- MSO disables keyholders until they accept him as head-headcoder to avoid frustrations like these
- maintainers argue codebase is independent from the server, MSO is head of server not of codebase
- headcoder suggests MSO steps down if he doesnt like that
- MSO says "nah i'm head-headcoder now, it'll be fine"
- headcoder says "fork or step down, i can be host in the meantime btw"
- a few maintainers go on strike until MSO relinquishes headcoder role

The threat to fork the codebase, forcing Host to step down, over what comes down to a simple speedmerged maintainer guideline change is kind of insane to me, especially since it was created in the first place as a concession from MSO instead of making himself headcoder. It should have been accepted as the concession it was but now it's a standoff. Also seems to me the Host is head of the server which includes the codebase so he's within his right to merge his own changes within reason.
Spoiler:
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #609792

can a codetist explain to me what leverage they even have against MSO here
TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #609793

sinfulbliss wrote:Also seems to me the Host is head of the server which includes the codebase so he's within his right to merge his own changes within reason.
This is the key here. He is hosting it. He has put all the effort into setting up, maintaining, and hosting the CDN required for things like the forums, the site (including the live trackers), and the gameplay servers themselves. He has the final say in anything related to things hosted through him (for free for the end users I might add). If he doesn't like how things are being run while he is hosting for the codebase, then the coders either change what he wanted changed or leave, he isn't required to even compromise like he has multiple times in the past, sometimes fucking himself over to appease the leeches.

TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #609794

Malkraz wrote:can a codetist explain to me what leverage they even have against MSO here
None, if he ever stopped hosting this, he's actually freeing up time and resources. It would quite literally be beneficial to stop hosting for TGstation.

Fhaxaris
Byond Username: Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #609795

MSO wrote:Nope, i'm leading by example, as the new head-headcoder, starting now. Time to look forward
team mso
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #609797

sinfulbliss wrote: - headcoder reverts oranges' creation of "write to repo" team for MSO since self-merging is a no-no
- MSO disables keyholders until they accept him as head-headcoder to avoid frustrations like these
- maintainers argue codebase is independent from the server, MSO is head of server not of codebase

- headcoder suggests MSO steps down if he doesnt like that
- MSO says "nah i'm head-headcoder now, it'll be fine"
- headcoder says "fork or step down, i can be host in the meantime btw"
- a few maintainers go on strike until MSO relinquishes headcoder role
I don't have a problem with most coders but my official stance is "talk shit, get hit, have fun hosting your not-/tg/ servers you fucking babies

I'm thrilled that someone finally called out "Codebase is independent of the server" and "fork or fall in line" shit by exposing the hypocrisy.

Do you get to be keyholders on the server because of your role in the codebase, or is the codebase independent of the server? Which is it?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #609809

Or you could just work towards the project you personally think is the best version of it instead of trying to cater to the biggest amount of people. There is literally no need to do that.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #609810

Does this mean we can finally remove felinids?
► Show Spoiler
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #609811

terranaut wrote:
Or you could just work towards the project you personally think is the best version of it instead of trying to cater to the biggest amount of people. There is literally no need to do that.
they will add furry races
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #609812

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Somehow I don't think MSO took the helm to get furry races in.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #609815

I've never seen MSO be wrong about the game or codebase when it comes to fights like this in 8 years

It's his server and I've always been fucking glad of that.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #609816

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #609817

I will side with the side that puts disco inferno and oh hi daniel back in
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #609819

Kendrickorium wrote:I will side with the side that puts disco inferno and oh hi daniel back in
after prefs menu i need to spend the less than 3 hours it would take to put these on emag only

the ce byos pr was the catalyst for a nice system for this
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #609822

Kendrickorium wrote:I will side with the side that puts disco inferno and oh hi daniel back in
I too will participate in this civil war for whoever brings back the disco inferno.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #609825

Stickymayhem wrote:I've never seen MSO be wrong about the game or codebase when it comes to fights like this in 8 years

It's his server and I've always been fucking glad of that.
he is frequently wrong and frequently gets steamrolled when he's being a big baby likes this
Malkraz wrote:can a codetist explain to me what leverage they even have against MSO here
keyholders, coders, and admins do the overwhelming amount of work actually running the server on a day to day basis.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #609827

actioninja wrote:
keyholders, coders, and admins do the overwhelming amount of work actually running the server on a day to day basis.
ok but are u not way more replaceable than the host
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #609830

Malkraz wrote:
actioninja wrote:
As an entire team of experienced developers? No.
MSO is only difficult to replace because he has designed his entire overengineered server infrastructure to have him as the absolute arbiter with no backup or equal powers. He is important almost entirely because he has set himself up to be important by being the exclusive holder of some specific keys. We both have people with similar skillsets to him as well as people with the resources to run things. It would be a shame to lose him because he does have a lot of experience and has done a lot, but he's not a magic critical lynchpin of the entire operation.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #609833

actioninja wrote:
Malkraz wrote:
actioninja wrote:
As an entire team of experienced developers? No.
MSO is only difficult to replace because he has designed his entire overengineered server infrastructure to have him as the absolute arbiter with no backup or equal powers. He is important almost entirely because he has set himself up to be important by being the exclusive holder of some specific keys. We both have people with similar skillsets to him as well as people with the resources to run things. It would be a shame to lose him because he does have a lot of experience and has done a lot, but he's not a magic critical lynchpin of the entire operation.
I see, but is it really "all of us vs. him", or just a subset of coders that would jump ship?
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #609835

terranaut wrote: lmao you are such a fucking clown
stay mad, rent free, etc.
Malkraz wrote:I see, but is it really "all of us vs. him", or just a subset of coders that would jump ship?
At minimum pretty much all maintainers and a significant amount of "core contributor" non maintainers would. I'm not sure if a true "fork" would happen and everyone would jump ship to it but I could see the majority of active devs heading for any kind of greener pasture. And as much as people like to whine about how coders ruin the game, the overwhelming majority of work done by most regular contributors and pretty much all maintainers is bug fixes, refactors, and code review. It's not something that would be easy to find replacements for, and is in fact something many other servers consistently struggle to find the right people for.
Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #609837

actioninja wrote: keyholders, coders, and admins do the overwhelming amount of work actually running the server on a day to day basis.
what do keyholders and coders do on the day-to-day, I legitimately don't know. i thought keyholders just had the ability to restart the server if something bad happened.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #609838

ok so when exactly is tg going to mean “terrific governance” again
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #609839

actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote: lmao you are such a fucking clown
stay mad, rent free, etc.
Malkraz wrote:I see, but is it really "all of us vs. him", or just a subset of coders that would jump ship?
At minimum pretty much all maintainers and a significant amount of "core contributor" non maintainers would. I'm not sure if a true "fork" would happen and everyone would jump ship to it but I could see the majority of active devs heading for any kind of greener pasture. And as much as people like to whine about how coders ruin the game, the overwhelming majority of work done by most regular contributors and pretty much all maintainers is bug fixes, refactors, and code review. It's not something that would be easy to find replacements for, and is in fact something many other servers consistently struggle to find the right people for.
perhaps you could make a signed petition to back up your claims
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #609841

I'm all for tyranny, hail to the weed king. c*ders bad
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #609842

i agree, coders have repeatedly pissed everyone off for months so im not exactly sure who they’re gonna code their fork for
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #609843

Fhaxaris wrote:
actioninja wrote: keyholders, coders, and admins do the overwhelming amount of work actually running the server on a day to day basis.
what do keyholders and coders do on the day-to-day, I legitimately don't know. i thought keyholders just had the ability to restart the server if something bad happened.
keyholders: reset things if the watchdog craps out, manage testmerges, occasionally deal with server configs if headmins are occupied, deal with boring technical crap like managing byond version on servers and so on
coders: handle and patch critical security flaws, help admins with technical problems and/or cleaning up when they screw up varedits, generally live investigating and fixing major issues with the game

and that's more just like the literal game servers, there's a lot to be said about how much any coder actually affects the game experience. I mean look at the amount of malding in this thread at coders, if they didn't matter and didn't do anything it would just literally be yelling at clouds.
Flatulent wrote:perhaps you could make a signed petition to back up your claims
Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #609844

I bet on MSO not moving and eventually getting what he wants because that would be really funny.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #609846

Fhaxaris wrote:I bet on MSO not moving and eventually getting what he wants because that would be really funny.
like a toddler throwing himself on the ground and throwing a tantrum
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #609847

@actioninja, would you be willing to reinstate the disco inferno shuttle?

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information