- Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 11:25 pm
- Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
- Byond Username: Wesoda25
In a flash of light, I appear. I touch my hands to my head, causing my temples to glow. Suddenly you find a wave of knowledge shooting through your head. It is:terranaut wrote:i inquire about crushed gravel prices and try to learn about the market in general. perhaps i can sell my newfound rock for profit.
How Much Does Crushed Stone Cost?
Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.
Relevant: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... stone1.png
Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.
Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.
About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
- Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
- Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.
Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to url=https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculat ... ulator.php]determine the square footage of the area you need to covero/url] and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.
p.b]psize=125]Pea Gravel Cost o/size]i/b]
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.
Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.
Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
- Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
- Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:17 pm
- Byond Username: BloodyChristmasMiracle
you look desperately for a lab, when suddendly the rock jumps at you and hits you in the head knocking you unconscious...FantasticFwoosh wrote:Should i send my rock off to a laboratory to get tested? i would be worried my rock might be illegal. (crystal meth)
- Jonathan Gupta
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
- Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar
- Location: The Corner
I make rock house rock wife, and rock home only to realise my whole life is a lie and shoot myself with the rock gun only to realize it doesn't shoot bullets because its a rock shaped gundukenukemsucks wrote:you look around. nothing... only rock and youJonathan Gupta wrote:I turn to find my surrondings.dukenukemsucks wrote:you find rock...
- In-Game Admin
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:05 am
- Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato
- Location: Former Hell, Gensokyo
Users browsing this forum: No registered users