MRP: Prog traitors , and generally antagonist's limits Oh, and metagang problem on MRP

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

MRP: Prog traitors , and generally antagonist's limits Oh, and metagang problem on MRP

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #634684

Im afraid to actually do anything as any other antagonist, mostly traitor, Because this is out it goes:

Do something interesting: Murderboning=Banned
Just do objectives:=Get Ip grabbed by the horde of unwashed manuel players crying because i only did my objectives. (and get metatargeted)

And What "Classifies" As self defense
Lets say Chemist making killmix'/ Botany making deathnettles, And I see them, i should probably be allowed to murder them, those tools will be a threat to my antagonist life? WRONG

Since They didnt do anything yet, i cant take actions to prevent being killed by them.

And one method which has been shutdown is this:

Make a fake callout: "HELP INSERT LOCATION HERE"

Kill the people who arrive there, as they are blatant threats, though indirectly.

There's also Immense unfair admin treatment if your a well known, static, Your basically above the rules:
I get a day ban for killling sec(Murderboning, Yes i broke rules, i fucked up), Yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0_m8VYMTOk

This person does so, and since they are a well known static, admins wont bat an eye

And remember, if an admin swallows the courage to ban/note a well known static for being out of line, Guess what, shittalk and mass admin report to go!
Valorium
Byond Username: Valorium

Re: MRP: Prog traitors , and generally antagonist's limits Oh, and metagang problem on MRP

Post by Valorium » #634686

Longestarmlonglaw wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:08 am And What "Classifies" As self defense
Lets say Chemist making killmix'/ Botany making deathnettles, And I see them, i should probably be allowed to murder them, those tools will be a threat to my antagonist life? WRONG

Since They didnt do anything yet, i cant take actions to prevent being killed by them.
I mean, by that logic anyone with any kind of combat equipment should be valid to murk as antag just for having it. Bartender has their shotgun? Murder 'em for potentially being a threat!

Regardless, if random botanists or chemists are randomly validhunting you on Manuel enough that you feel compelled to murder them out of the blue just for having stuff their job allows them to have, then ahelp it because of 'stay in your lane' rules.

Edit: Roleplay Rule 10.
Native Manuellian and Shiptest admin. Ignore me.

Also the author of several drone adventures.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: MRP: Prog traitors , and generally antagonist's limits Oh, and metagang problem on MRP

Post by Mothblocks » #634696

I'm not watching that seventeen minute video, but feel free to make an appeal for your note if you think it's unjust, it just doesn't feel like the right topic for a policy discussion. Even if it is, it shouldn't be bundled up in this one, it makes it harder to actually give you a clear ruling.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #634697

...Honestly this is all extremely disjointed. I have, no idea what you're actually asking.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #634701

Mothblocks wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:19 am I'm not watching that seventeen minute video, but feel free to make an appeal for your note if you think it's unjust, it just doesn't feel like the right topic for a policy discussion. Even if it is, it shouldn't be bundled up in this one, it makes it harder to actually give you a clear ruling.
Should I split it then? And do you require me to input the timestamps for the actual part in video?
Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #634702

Mothblocks wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:20 am ...Honestly this is all extremely disjointed. I have, no idea what you're actually asking.
Asking about the limits of antagonists on mrp, and talking about the metafriend problem
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #634703

Please focus your policy thread on one subject at a time.
Make one thread for discussing the limits of antagonists, and another thread for discussing metaknowledge / metafriendship issues.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #634707

Ok, close it then