Randomed with Spears

Requests which have been closed

Moderators: In-Game Admin, In-Game Head Admins

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:58 pm #76147

Your byond account: Iceb3rg
Your character name: Ronaldo Alvarado
Their character name: Elric Wolfe, Mr. Jaggers, Pablo Lamborghini
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):N/A
Server and time: Sybil 17:00
Logs and/or screenshots: http://imgur.com/JmzNzeD,xjShKy3#0
http://i.imgur.com/xjShKy3.png
Description of what happened: I was in the medical room, three of them came in with spears, and started stabbing me and pushing me down
Why they should be banned: No valid reason to murder me, shuttle griff.
Image



User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:15 pm #76148

Update... i think there is a possiblity of them Meta gaming. Mr. Jaggers and I were revs, and elric came in as RD, and Jaggers told him "We're revs. Flash him so he can be one too"
http://imgur.com/XmIQLS3
Separate rounds by the way
Image

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Vekter » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:22 am #76204

That's pretty damning evidence. I'll let another admin handle the metagaming issue (as I'm usually garbage at picking up on it), but the other stuff I'll definitely work on. Let me get their ckeys and we'll get things handled.
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

Amelius
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Amelius » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:48 pm #76273

If that's the round I'm thinking of, the RD, Elric was brought to the brig at a point and I had to confirm (as the CE) to multiple security personnel that he was, indeed the real RD on the manifest. Absolutely no clue what he was doing to manage to get arrested as a head during a bloody rev round, but he clearly wasn't up to any good.

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 pm #76297

Im pretty sure that Jaggers and Him are buddies. Jaggers hasn't been on in awhile after i notified SoS
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Timbrewolf » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:47 am #76589

I'm not seeing anything in the logs or their connection history that definitely indicates metagaming/communicating.

I do see that 4yylm40, the user who was playing as Elric, had been banned from Syndicate two days prior for asking to be made a rev once already. He was a roundstart RD that round who went and got demoted, then after probably realising that you can't rev an RD they said:

"[18:59:45]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : Its rev
[18:59:55]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : Well fuck
[19:00:33]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : Centcomm gave me the wrong job"

And in the round prior they were all like:

[18:36:32]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : Sa dude
[18:36:50]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : <i>Come in the back</i>
[18:38:30]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : Soldiers
[18:38:35]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : Come here
[18:38:52]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : Arm yourself
[18:40:48]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : <i>All to escape</i>
[18:42:39]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : REVOLUTION
[18:42:46]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : HAIL CARGONIA
[18:45:25]SAY: Elric Wolff/4yylm40 : Capture all scientists

I'll ban them with a link to this thread and see if they can explain some of what was going on here.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:49 pm #76631

rev round: I was changing job preferences when the round started and got a random job (RD ) istead of the job i wanted (cargo tech, what i usually play as) so at roundstart i went to the hop to get a different job. After i got the new job (cargo tech) i got pushed and flashed by another cargo tech.
round before: science was being shit and they didnt want to make a fucking ripley circuit so the miners protested by not mining and at round end i wanted to take my revenge by capturing some scientist as captive and cuffing them on chairs.

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:58 pm #76632

i was not metagaming with mr jaggers

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Timbrewolf » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:23 pm #76636

So how do you explain that two days prior you were caught willingly being rev'ed
And then you're seen being escorted to a head rev by another player who politely asks them to convert you?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Vekter » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:41 pm #76650

4yylm40 wrote:rev round: I was changing job preferences when the round started and got a random job (RD ) istead of the job i wanted (cargo tech, what i usually play as) so at roundstart i went to the hop to get a different job. After i got the new job (cargo tech) i got pushed and flashed by another cargo tech.
round before: science was being shit and they didnt want to make a fucking ripley circuit so the miners protested by not mining and at round end i wanted to take my revenge by capturing some scientist as captive and cuffing them on chairs.

You know you can order Ripley boards from Cargo, right?
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:41 pm #76651

4yylm40 wrote:
round before: science was being shit and they didnt want to make a fucking ripley circuit so the miners protested by not mining and at round end i wanted to take my revenge by capturing some scientist as captive and cuffing them on chairs.

Doesn't explain why you and your cargo friends came in with spears and killed me.
Also Medical=/= science.
Killing =/= Capture
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:04 pm #76654

An0n3 wrote:So how do you explain that two days prior you were caught willingly being rev'ed
And then you're seen being escorted to a head rev by another player who politely asks them to convert you?

>So how do you explain that two days prior you were caught willingly being rev'ed
i saw a dude with a flash and i asked him to flash me and i got already antag ban for that
>And then you're seen being escorted to a head rev by another player who politely asks them to convert you?
i think i was cuffed or pretty much unable to move
i didnt know it was a rev round until they flashed me i havent read all the messages
they probably didnt realize i was the rd

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:08 pm #76659

You realize you can't do that right?

You were banned for it before, why would you do it again?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:12 pm #76661

Saegrimr wrote:You realize you can't do that right?

You were banned for it before, why would you do it again?

i didnt ask to be flashed the second time they just flashed me

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:21 pm #76668

4yylm40 wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:You realize you can't do that right?

You were banned for it before, why would you do it again?

i didnt ask to be flashed the second time they just flashed me

Funny, it seemed like you kept trying to be Rev as an RD. In fact, you even tried changing your job to be a rev when the round started.
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:23 pm #76669

Iceb3rg wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:You realize you can't do that right?

You were banned for it before, why would you do it again?

i didnt ask to be flashed the second time they just flashed me

Funny, it seemed like you kept trying to be Rev as an RD. In fact, you even tried changing your job to be a rev when the round started.

i wanted to be cargo tech but i got rd as random job and then changed at round start

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:29 pm #76671

And after the flash didn't work, you still ran around helping the revs?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:31 pm #76672

Saegrimr wrote:And after the flash didn't work, you still ran around helping the revs?

i fled and got arrested by shitcurity and told them there were revs around
after that i just walked around trying to not get killed by revs or security
Last edited by 4yylm40 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:45 pm #76674

4yylm40 wrote: i fled and got arrested by shitcurity

"Shitcurity"
Im pretty sure you were just greytiding to help the revs
Image

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:46 pm #76675

So you absolutely did not attack anybody with spears?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:48 pm #76676

Saegrimr wrote:So you absolutely did not attack anybody with spears?

there were no spears in the rev round

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:49 pm #76677

Spoiler:
[18:41:00]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Radolf Shitler(***)
[18:42:01]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg)
[18:42:02]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg)
[18:42:02]ATTACK: Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg) disarmed Elric Wolff(4yylm40)
[18:42:06]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg)
[18:42:06]ATTACK: Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg) disarmed Elric Wolff(4yylm40)
[18:42:08]ATTACK: Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg) disarmed Elric Wolff(4yylm40)
[18:42:13]ATTACK: Mr. Jaggers(***) attacked Elric Wolff(4yylm40) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:43:03]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Carl Judas(***)
[18:43:27]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:43:28]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:43:29]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:44:08]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:08]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:10]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:11]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:12]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:57]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) shot Asshat McGee(***) with The electrode
[18:45:03]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) handcuffed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:45:04]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:45:05]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:45:07]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:45:10]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Katy Powell
[18:45:41]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) shot Carl Judas(***) with The electrode
[18:53:12]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) stunned Lil Wayne(***) with classic baton


YOU ABSOLUTELY 100% DID NOT ATTACK ANYBODY WITH A SPEAR?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:52 pm #76680

Saegrimr wrote:
Spoiler:
[18:41:00]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Radolf Shitler(***)
[18:42:01]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg)
[18:42:02]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg)
[18:42:02]ATTACK: Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg) disarmed Elric Wolff(4yylm40)
[18:42:06]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg)
[18:42:06]ATTACK: Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg) disarmed Elric Wolff(4yylm40)
[18:42:08]ATTACK: Ronaldo Alvarado(iceb3rg) disarmed Elric Wolff(4yylm40)
[18:42:13]ATTACK: Mr. Jaggers(***) attacked Elric Wolff(4yylm40) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:43:03]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Carl Judas(***)
[18:43:27]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:43:28]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:43:29]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:44:08]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:08]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:10]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:11]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:12]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) attacked Katy Powell(***) with spear (Wielded)(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[18:44:57]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) shot Asshat McGee(***) with The electrode
[18:45:03]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) handcuffed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:45:04]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:45:05]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:45:07]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Asshat McGee(***)
[18:45:10]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) disarmed Katy Powell
[18:45:41]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) shot Carl Judas(***) with The electrode
[18:53:12]ATTACK: Elric Wolff(4yylm40) stunned Lil Wayne(***) with classic baton


YOU ABSOLUTELY 100% DID NOT ATTACK ANYBODY WITH A SPEAR?

it was the other round and i think i speared a dead person or he tryed to attack me i dont remember what happened
Last edited by 4yylm40 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:54 pm #76681

4yylm40 wrote:it was the other round and i think i speared a dead person

Lying only makes it worse...
Image

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:13 pm #76685

Correct, that is from the round before. Where the initial complaint originates.

You were not an antag and you were running around doing your cargonia bullshit as usual. Every round, I know this because i've watched you do it EVERY ROUND.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:17 pm #76686

Saegrimr wrote:Correct, that is from the round before. Where the initial complaint originates.

You were not an antag and you were running around doing your cargonia bullshit as usual. Every round, I know this because i've watched you do it EVERY ROUND.

that round was the only one when someone got actually murdered

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:19 pm #76688

4yylm40 wrote:that round was the only one when someone got actually murdered

You contradict your earlier statement about no one being murdered, and you only stabbed a dead body
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:21 pm #76690

Iceb3rg wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:that round was the only one when someone got actually murdered

You contradict your earlier statement about no one being murdered, and you only stabbed a dead body

someone got murdered for cargonia stuff =/= i killed him

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:22 pm #76691

Helping people murder them puts you in the same boat.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:22 pm #76692

4yylm40 wrote:someone got murdered for cargonia stuff =/= i killed him

So why did you and your goons decide to spear me?
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:27 pm #76694

Iceb3rg wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:someone got murdered for cargonia stuff =/= i killed him

So why did you and your goons decide to spear me?

i dont really remember why it was a clusterfuck
my intentions were to beat up the scientist and cuff them on chairs because they were rude earlier

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:29 pm #76695

4yylm40 wrote:i dont really remember why it was a clusterfuck
my intentions were to beat up the scientist and cuff them on chairs because they were rude earlier

Yet you walked into Escape Shuttle Medbay; where no one else was, said "Get him boys!" and proceeded to push me down and spear me to death. You do realize either way, you had no reason to spear me.
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:37 pm #76697

Iceb3rg wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:i dont really remember why it was a clusterfuck
my intentions were to beat up the scientist and cuff them on chairs because they were rude earlier

Yet you walked into Escape Shuttle Medbay; where no one else was, said "Get him boys!" and proceeded to push me down and spear me to death. You do realize either way, you had no reason to spear me.

first i did not spear you i just pushed you down and someone else tought i was going to kill you and started spearing you from what i can understand by the screenshot
second are we really discussing about some random shit happened like 4 days ago?

PostThis post was deleted by Iceb3rg on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:42 pm.

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:43 pm #76702

4yylm40 wrote:second are we really discussing about some random shit happened like 4 days ago?

I made this 4 days ago when you and your friends randomed me.
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:45 pm #76704

http://take.ms/8CxP2

i did not spear you as you can see
i pushed you and you pushed me and then the situation degenerated

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:48 pm #76705

can we just stop this stuff already ?

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:50 pm #76706

4yylm40 wrote:http://take.ms/8CxP2

i did not spear you as you can see
i pushed you and you pushed me and then the situation degenerated

you caused the situation that got me killed. You are an accessory to me being murdered. In fact had you not decided to come in and start shoving me this whole event could have been avoided.
Image

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:50 pm #76708

4yylm40 wrote:second are we really discussing about some random shit happened like 4 days ago?


Because nobody caught it when it happened, ban requests are exactly for this sort of thing.

For this specific event and your history of cargonia bullshit, i'm issuing a dayban and a week cargo jobban.

If anyone else things the part with the RD and revs are significant enough to modify this, so be it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:54 pm #76711

Saegrimr wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:second are we really discussing about some random shit happened like 4 days ago?


Because nobody caught it when it happened, ban requests are exactly for this sort of thing.

For this specific event and your history of cargonia bullshit, i'm issuing a dayban and a week cargo jobban.

If anyone else things the part with the RD and revs are significant enough to modify this, so be it.

Personally. i think the whole thing with RD and revs should modify it seeing as how hes done it before.
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 pm #76712

Saegrimr wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:second are we really discussing about some random shit happened like 4 days ago?


Because nobody caught it when it happened, ban requests are exactly for this sort of thing.

For this specific event and your history of cargonia bullshit, i'm issuing a dayban and a week cargo jobban.

If anyone else things the part with the RD and revs are significant enough to modify this, so be it.

take in consideration i ve been banned for 16h already because of this thread

>For this specific event and your history of cargonia bullshit,
well sorry for trying to make the cargo tech job more than just pushing crates in a shuttle

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:57 pm #76713

4yylm40 wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:second are we really discussing about some random shit happened like 4 days ago?


Because nobody caught it when it happened, ban requests are exactly for this sort of thing.

For this specific event and your history of cargonia bullshit, i'm issuing a dayban and a week cargo jobban.

If anyone else things the part with the RD and revs are significant enough to modify this, so be it.

take in consideration i ve been banned for 16h already because of this thread

>For this specific event and your history of cargonia bullshit,
well sorry for trying to make the cargo tech job more than just pushing crates in a shuttle

Its one thing to do it once in awhile. But to always do it is just shitty.
Image

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:59 pm #76715

Iceb3rg wrote:Personally. i think the whole thing with RD and revs should modify it seeing as how hes done it before.

I can't find anything that would suggest he knew it was a rev round before he went to get his job changed.

4yylm40 wrote:take in consideration i ve been banned for 16h already because of this thread

>For this specific event and your history of cargonia bullshit,
well sorry for trying to make the cargo tech job more than just pushing crates in a shuttle


So 8 more hours then. Actually that's just the perm applied until you could come here to explain yourself. So 24 hours still.

Your job isn't to hoard guns for an uprising and build an autocloner for yourself in case you get dropped in the middle of your validhunting spree.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:01 pm #76716

Saegrimr wrote:
Iceb3rg wrote:Personally. i think the whole thing with RD and revs should modify it seeing as how hes done it before.

I can't find anything that would suggest he knew it was a rev round before he went to get his job changed.

4yylm40 wrote:take in consideration i ve been banned for 16h already because of this thread

>For this specific event and your history of cargonia bullshit,
well sorry for trying to make the cargo tech job more than just pushing crates in a shuttle


So 8 more hours then.

Your job isn't to hoard guns for an uprising and build an autocloner for yourself in case you get dropped in the middle of your validhunting spree.

in that round an uprising was needed just read how rude the rd was in the first 5-20 mins

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:02 pm #76718

4yylm40 wrote:in that round an uprising was needed just read how rude the rd was in the first 5-20 mins

Thats not a reason for an uprising. So the RD decided not to give you any supplies (that you could have ordered anyways. Lol)
you dont make spears and arm yourself.
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:03 pm #76719

>So 8 more hours then. Actually that's just the perm applied until you could come here to explain yourself. So 24 hours still.

i explained myself 10 h ago already

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:05 pm #76720

4yylm40 wrote:>So 8 more hours then. Actually that's just the perm applied until you could come here to explain yourself. So 24 hours still.

i explained myself 10 h ago already

you should just wait out your 8 hours.
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:05 pm #76721

Iceb3rg wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:in that round an uprising was needed just read how rude the rd was in the first 5-20 mins

Thats not a reason for an uprising. So the RD decided not to give you any supplies (that you could have ordered anyways. Lol)
you dont make spears and arm yourself.

he beaten me, stole my stuff and trew me in the disposals for asking a fucking circuit
blame him for your death

User avatar
Iceb3rg
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby Iceb3rg » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:06 pm #76722

4yylm40 wrote:
Iceb3rg wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:in that round an uprising was needed just read how rude the rd was in the first 5-20 mins

Thats not a reason for an uprising. So the RD decided not to give you any supplies (that you could have ordered anyways. Lol)
you dont make spears and arm yourself.

he beaten me, stole my stuff and trew me in the disposals for asking a fucking circuit
blame him for your death

He didnt decide to mob me. Plus how you usually act with your character you probably deserved it.
Image

4yylm40
 
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Randomed with Spears

Postby 4yylm40 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:09 pm #76724

Iceb3rg wrote:
4yylm40 wrote:>So 8 more hours then. Actually that's just the perm applied until you could come here to explain yourself. So 24 hours still.

i explained myself 10 h ago already

you should just wait out your 8 hours.

24 + 16 =/= 8h

Next

Return to Resolved Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users