Shuttle Autocall

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Post Reply
warbluke
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:36 pm
Byond Username: Warbluke

Shuttle Autocall

Post by warbluke » #641080

The shuttle should automatically call after a certain time limit unless someone temporarily delays it at the comms console. Picrel is untenable, what is someone going when they arrive to a station with no power, no one to interact with, and all jobs either impossible to complete or already finished?
Image
Image
User avatar
Itseasytosee2me
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:14 am
Byond Username: Rectification
Location: Where the north wind blows

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #641096

Terrible thematically
- Sincerely itseasytosee
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Pandarsenic
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm
Byond Username: Pandarsenic
Location: AI Upload

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Pandarsenic » #641098

An unusable server is what the Restart Vote function is for.

That said, CREW TRANSFER SHUTTLE VOTES WHEN
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #641641

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:07 am An unusable server is what the Restart Vote function is for.

That said, CREW TRANSFER SHUTTLE VOTES WHEN
Crew transfer? Oh you mean the "I'm too lazy or have too short of an attention span to do anything besides antag rolling, greytiding, and combat in general" shuttle call. Yeah, no, hopefully never.
User avatar
Shadowflame909
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Reddit Username: Shadowmist909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Shadowflame909 » #641647

It's a literal MRP server feature. If your round reaches the 2 hour mark let new rounds start.

What the hell
► Show Spoiler
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #641656

Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:03 am It's a literal MRP server feature. If your round reaches the 2 hour mark let new rounds start.

What the hell
That makes no sense. The story doesn't magically end at 2 hours.

I hate this shit when I see it on Sybil.

"Call the shuttle, it's 2 hours long shift already!"
"Well, what are you doing?"
*no response, see them 2 minutes later standing in medbay staring at a wall instead of playing the game and doing something*
*5 minutes later they metacomm their friend who they know is a traitor and have them call the shuttle with an emag, with a reason like "I'm bored, let's go home"*
*lynch/mutiny you if you recall the shuttle due to it being called for no reason*

Every fucking time. Why don't you people play the fucking game instead of just antag rolling, thanks.
User avatar
Shadowflame909
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Reddit Username: Shadowmist909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Shadowflame909 » #641657

Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
► Show Spoiler
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #641658

Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
Try playing atmospherics for once in your life, and then tell me job content doesn't stretch that far.

I tell you what, if you can record a shift where you trigger the new Resonance Cascade SM delam via atmospherics (not with the traitor item, but with the nob/anti-nob method) using gasses created by the HFR, not using shortcuts like canister gasses ordered from Cargo/gathered on lavaland to skip steps, by yourself, without the station falling apart around you because you ignore all the station's issues (AKA, you do your job properly and respond to atmospherics issues around the station) IN UNDER 2 HOURS, then I'll concede the point.

Otherwise I think you're talking out your ass because you're just too monkey-brained to do anything besides greytide, antag roll, and stab people with spears.
User avatar
Shadowflame909
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Reddit Username: Shadowmist909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Shadowflame909 » #641659

>atmos main

yes you would want infinite rounds where nothing goes wrong so you can build your 3 million iq burnt toast methane gas engine

im here because its a survival sim. IF you want extended long rounds with your friends to build meta setups do it on campbell or any of the other lowpop servers. Don't hold the rest of us hostage because if atmos was all this game was, we wouldn't be here.
► Show Spoiler
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #641660

Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:40 am >atmos main

yes you would want infinite rounds where nothing goes wrong so you can build your 3 million iq burnt toast methane gas engine

im here because its a survival sim. IF you want extended long rounds with your friends to build meta setups do it on campbell or any of the other lowpop servers. Don't hold the rest of us hostage because if atmos was all this game was, we wouldn't be here.
>greytide main

yes you would want 5 minute rounds where you make everything go wrong so you can run around not actually roleplaying and just breaking in everywhere and stabbing people with spears.

im here because its a space station sim. IF you want short NRP rounds with your metacomm greytide friends to unga bunga stab people do it on SPLURT or any of the other NRP servers. Don't force the rest of our shifts to end pre-maturely because if combat was all this game was, we wouldn't be here.
User avatar
Shadowflame909
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Reddit Username: Shadowmist909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Shadowflame909 » #641662

The way you have fun in this game is so far from the way I have fun in this game makes this argument fruitless. Ss13 really has an issue being 3 games in one.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Pandarsenic
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm
Byond Username: Pandarsenic
Location: AI Upload

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Pandarsenic » #641692

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:56 am
Pandarsenic wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:07 am An unusable server is what the Restart Vote function is for.

That said, CREW TRANSFER SHUTTLE VOTES WHEN
Crew transfer? Oh you mean the "I'm too lazy or have too short of an attention span to do anything besides antag rolling, greytiding, and combat in general" shuttle call. Yeah, no, hopefully never.
You are aware that if people are actually doing shit they can just vote for it not to come this time, and to check in a few hours later, right
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #641702

Pandarsenic wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:43 am
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:56 am
Pandarsenic wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:07 am An unusable server is what the Restart Vote function is for.

That said, CREW TRANSFER SHUTTLE VOTES WHEN
Crew transfer? Oh you mean the "I'm too lazy or have too short of an attention span to do anything besides antag rolling, greytiding, and combat in general" shuttle call. Yeah, no, hopefully never.
You are aware that if people are actually doing shit they can just vote for it not to come this time, and to check in a few hours later, right
Well, if you have 3 people actually playing the game, and 4 people doing nothing but staring at the walls because they didn't roll antag, and then those 4 people all just vote for a crew transfer shuttle so they can roll antag, is that fair to the 3 players actually roleplaying and doing their jobs and playing the game?
enginseer-42
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:54 am
Byond Username: Enginseer-42

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by enginseer-42 » #642034

Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
SS13 is werewolf/mafia with game mechanics.

Also, Job content does stretch that far easily. There's no shortage of things to do that don't get done because of Antag rolling. How often do you see the auxiliary mining base built? How often do you see science unlock literally everything? Medical and security are responsive by nature, their job content exists as long as there are people on the station. Same for engineering to a lesser degree.

We've usually barely scraped what can be done by the time we're ending a round.
User avatar
Shadowflame909
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Reddit Username: Shadowmist909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Shadowflame909 » #642035

enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
SS13 is werewolf/mafia with game mechanics.

Also, Job content does stretch that far easily. There's no shortage of things to do that don't get done because of Antag rolling. How often do you see the auxiliary mining base built? How often do you see science unlock literally everything? Medical and security are responsive by nature, their job content exists as long as there are people on the station. Same for engineering to a lesser degree.

We've usually barely scraped what can be done by the time we're ending a round.
A game of werewolf/mafia without any werewolves gets boring after the third round. No one dies and you realize somethings wrong. So you stop playing. Usually. And pressing a button to unlock stuff for other departments or giving a monkey chainsaw is only interesting after the fourth time you've done it.

Job content definitely isnt stretching 2 hours. Your just forcing it at that point
► Show Spoiler
enginseer-42
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:54 am
Byond Username: Enginseer-42

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by enginseer-42 » #642037

Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
SS13 is werewolf/mafia with game mechanics.

Also, Job content does stretch that far easily. There's no shortage of things to do that don't get done because of Antag rolling. How often do you see the auxiliary mining base built? How often do you see science unlock literally everything? Medical and security are responsive by nature, their job content exists as long as there are people on the station. Same for engineering to a lesser degree.

We've usually barely scraped what can be done by the time we're ending a round.
A game of werewolf/mafia without any werewolves gets boring after the third round. No one dies and you realize somethings wrong. So you stop playing. Usually. And pressing a button to unlock stuff for other departments or giving a monkey chainsaw is only interesting after the fourth time you've done it.

Job content definitely isnt stretching 2 hours. Your just forcing it at that point

That's a false dichotomy. Nobody is saying there shouldn't be any Antags. But there's a big difference between no Antags and people looking for any excuse they can to end the round so as to get their next chance to roll for antag.
User avatar
Shadowflame909
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Reddit Username: Shadowmist909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Shadowflame909 » #642039

enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:18 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
SS13 is werewolf/mafia with game mechanics.

Also, Job content does stretch that far easily. There's no shortage of things to do that don't get done because of Antag rolling. How often do you see the auxiliary mining base built? How often do you see science unlock literally everything? Medical and security are responsive by nature, their job content exists as long as there are people on the station. Same for engineering to a lesser degree.

We've usually barely scraped what can be done by the time we're ending a round.
A game of werewolf/mafia without any werewolves gets boring after the third round. No one dies and you realize somethings wrong. So you stop playing. Usually. And pressing a button to unlock stuff for other departments or giving a monkey chainsaw is only interesting after the fourth time you've done it.

Job content definitely isnt stretching 2 hours. Your just forcing it at that point

That's a false dichotomy. Nobody is saying there shouldn't be any Antags. But there's a big difference between no Antags and people looking for any excuse they can to end the round so as to get their next chance to roll for antag.
Nothing going on is a perfectly good excuse to end the round in my book. Thats boring.

Put it this way. Lets say there was a rule against calling the shuttle because im bored or without an emergency. And there was also no crew shuttle call added either?

I think the server pop would rapidly die, because high-length rounds due to sec being too good/dead antags too fast and not causing any chaos would turn this game into too long of a time investment.
► Show Spoiler
enginseer-42
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:54 am
Byond Username: Enginseer-42

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by enginseer-42 » #642048

Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:18 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
SS13 is werewolf/mafia with game mechanics.

Also, Job content does stretch that far easily. There's no shortage of things to do that don't get done because of Antag rolling. How often do you see the auxiliary mining base built? How often do you see science unlock literally everything? Medical and security are responsive by nature, their job content exists as long as there are people on the station. Same for engineering to a lesser degree.

We've usually barely scraped what can be done by the time we're ending a round.
A game of werewolf/mafia without any werewolves gets boring after the third round. No one dies and you realize somethings wrong. So you stop playing. Usually. And pressing a button to unlock stuff for other departments or giving a monkey chainsaw is only interesting after the fourth time you've done it.

Job content definitely isnt stretching 2 hours. Your just forcing it at that point

That's a false dichotomy. Nobody is saying there shouldn't be any Antags. But there's a big difference between no Antags and people looking for any excuse they can to end the round so as to get their next chance to roll for antag.
Nothing going on is a perfectly good excuse to end the round in my book. Thats boring.

Put it this way. Lets say there was a rule against calling the shuttle because im bored or without an emergency. And there was also no crew shuttle call added either?

I think the server pop would rapidly die, because high-length rounds due to sec being too good/dead antags too fast and not causing any chaos would turn this game into too long of a time investment.
A massive aspect of the game is uncertainty and paranoia. The whole point is you don't necessarily know what's going on.
User avatar
Shadowflame909
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Reddit Username: Shadowmist909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Shadowflame909 » #642049

Well to get back on topic to the thread

The uncertainty and paranoia has a 2 hour hard limit for me

Thus definitely should send a crew call message at 1 hour and 30 minutes. Hard capped to 2 hours and every hour after that +. Since the game resets every round. I'd like to see my character have a conclusion before I have to do something else..

It would fall out of its niche pretty quickly if it had 8 hour rounds and then everything was reset, that's a lot of effort and progress! The mere fact that things are different each round does not lead it to being a long term game.

Thats the last I'll say on this.
► Show Spoiler
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #642098

Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:18 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
SS13 is werewolf/mafia with game mechanics.

Also, Job content does stretch that far easily. There's no shortage of things to do that don't get done because of Antag rolling. How often do you see the auxiliary mining base built? How often do you see science unlock literally everything? Medical and security are responsive by nature, their job content exists as long as there are people on the station. Same for engineering to a lesser degree.

We've usually barely scraped what can be done by the time we're ending a round.
A game of werewolf/mafia without any werewolves gets boring after the third round. No one dies and you realize somethings wrong. So you stop playing. Usually. And pressing a button to unlock stuff for other departments or giving a monkey chainsaw is only interesting after the fourth time you've done it.

Job content definitely isnt stretching 2 hours. Your just forcing it at that point

That's a false dichotomy. Nobody is saying there shouldn't be any Antags. But there's a big difference between no Antags and people looking for any excuse they can to end the round so as to get their next chance to roll for antag.
Nothing going on is a perfectly good excuse to end the round in my book. Thats boring.

Put it this way. Lets say there was a rule against calling the shuttle because im bored or without an emergency. And there was also no crew shuttle call added either?

I think the server pop would rapidly die, because high-length rounds due to sec being too good/dead antags too fast and not causing any chaos would turn this game into too long of a time investment.
You know there's an already existing in-game mechanic to end the round legitimately with roleplay, right? It's called the station objective. Calling for the reason of "the station objective is complete" is 100% valid.
User avatar
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:58 am
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by TheFinalPotato » #642104

I would close a shuttle auto call pr.
Shuttle calls are the crew saying "I'm out of here". They shouldn't be automated, or heavily restricted.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Image
Image
Image
BlueMemesauce
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:05 pm
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by BlueMemesauce » #642114

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:32 am
Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:18 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
SS13 is werewolf/mafia with game mechanics.

Also, Job content does stretch that far easily. There's no shortage of things to do that don't get done because of Antag rolling. How often do you see the auxiliary mining base built? How often do you see science unlock literally everything? Medical and security are responsive by nature, their job content exists as long as there are people on the station. Same for engineering to a lesser degree.

We've usually barely scraped what can be done by the time we're ending a round.
A game of werewolf/mafia without any werewolves gets boring after the third round. No one dies and you realize somethings wrong. So you stop playing. Usually. And pressing a button to unlock stuff for other departments or giving a monkey chainsaw is only interesting after the fourth time you've done it.

Job content definitely isnt stretching 2 hours. Your just forcing it at that point

That's a false dichotomy. Nobody is saying there shouldn't be any Antags. But there's a big difference between no Antags and people looking for any excuse they can to end the round so as to get their next chance to roll for antag.
Nothing going on is a perfectly good excuse to end the round in my book. Thats boring.

Put it this way. Lets say there was a rule against calling the shuttle because im bored or without an emergency. And there was also no crew shuttle call added either?

I think the server pop would rapidly die, because high-length rounds due to sec being too good/dead antags too fast and not causing any chaos would turn this game into too long of a time investment.
You know there's an already existing in-game mechanic to end the round legitimately with roleplay, right? It's called the station objective. Calling for the reason of "the station objective is complete" is 100% valid.
We just completed this extremely dangeorus bluespace artilley cannon now time to evacuate the station and leave the cannon there. We just built an extremely high tech DNA vault that can provide upgrades to anyone now time to just abandon it there for it to sit and do nothing.

Without any disasters, there is never going to be any reason why the station has to be suddenly emergency evacuated. It's never going to make sense IC because evacuating is a big waste of time and resources. This is why a crew transfer shuttle is needed because that will actually make sense IC. Only some people have to get on it because the station isnt being evacuated IC, just transferred.

The only thing that needs to be done is simply adding text that changes it to a crew transfer shuttle. This change would be very minor but it would make much more sense IC. Features like autocall don't need to be added and are unnecessary, adding just this simple change would fix the problem.
User avatar
Pandarsenic
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm
Byond Username: Pandarsenic
Location: AI Upload

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Pandarsenic » #642124

... What if a Crew Transfer shuttle starts checking in periodically if the station goal is completed?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Shuttle Autocall

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #642143

BlueMemesauce wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:32 am
Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:18 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm
enginseer-42 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm
Shadowflame909 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:23 am Ss13 is a disaster story. If there's no disaster. It's just a slice of life! And job content does not stretch that far.

How dull.
SS13 is werewolf/mafia with game mechanics.

Also, Job content does stretch that far easily. There's no shortage of things to do that don't get done because of Antag rolling. How often do you see the auxiliary mining base built? How often do you see science unlock literally everything? Medical and security are responsive by nature, their job content exists as long as there are people on the station. Same for engineering to a lesser degree.

We've usually barely scraped what can be done by the time we're ending a round.
A game of werewolf/mafia without any werewolves gets boring after the third round. No one dies and you realize somethings wrong. So you stop playing. Usually. And pressing a button to unlock stuff for other departments or giving a monkey chainsaw is only interesting after the fourth time you've done it.

Job content definitely isnt stretching 2 hours. Your just forcing it at that point

That's a false dichotomy. Nobody is saying there shouldn't be any Antags. But there's a big difference between no Antags and people looking for any excuse they can to end the round so as to get their next chance to roll for antag.
Nothing going on is a perfectly good excuse to end the round in my book. Thats boring.

Put it this way. Lets say there was a rule against calling the shuttle because im bored or without an emergency. And there was also no crew shuttle call added either?

I think the server pop would rapidly die, because high-length rounds due to sec being too good/dead antags too fast and not causing any chaos would turn this game into too long of a time investment.
You know there's an already existing in-game mechanic to end the round legitimately with roleplay, right? It's called the station objective. Calling for the reason of "the station objective is complete" is 100% valid.
We just completed this extremely dangeorus bluespace artilley cannon now time to evacuate the station and leave the cannon there. We just built an extremely high tech DNA vault that can provide upgrades to anyone now time to just abandon it there for it to sit and do nothing.

Without any disasters, there is never going to be any reason why the station has to be suddenly emergency evacuated. It's never going to make sense IC because evacuating is a big waste of time and resources. This is why a crew transfer shuttle is needed because that will actually make sense IC. Only some people have to get on it because the station isnt being evacuated IC, just transferred.

The only thing that needs to be done is simply adding text that changes it to a crew transfer shuttle. This change would be very minor but it would make much more sense IC. Features like autocall don't need to be added and are unnecessary, adding just this simple change would fix the problem.
Confirmed to not know the game setting. The entire point of space station 13, the entire reason why the station was built in the first place, is to complete the station objective. It is a research facility. In the case of the DNA Vault, it's SUPPOSED to be left there as a genetic backup they can come back for later if they have to. Shield sats is to test their efficacy and clear debris in that region of space. The BSA is for weapons testing away from important places like Centcomm.
Pandarsenic wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:38 pm ... What if a Crew Transfer shuttle starts checking in periodically if the station goal is completed?
Personally, I would be totally fine with this, but I don't know if people who have a higher standard of roleplay than I do would be fine with it.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users