- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
- Byond Username: Shadowflame909
- Reddit Username: Shadowmist909
- Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Felinid Claws: Does brute wound damage. Or does it more easily if fists can already do that
Downside: Like real life cats, when your claws get too long. You can't balance good! Felinids will trip over themselves while running.
Power: Buffs wound claw damage
Synchroniser: makes you only trip over yourself while running half the time
Whatever the other one was: Nerfs the amount of DNA this uses. Trying to make it felinid hulk, so it brings it down from 30 to 20. I mean its literally an undisarmable wound weapon! Of course it should be expensive without the chromosome!
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:38 pm
- Byond Username: Atomic1fire
- Reddit Username: atomic1fire
On one hand I'm pro race specific mutations. "Human, but it talks weird" always seems absurd to me and I wanna see the genetic trees for each race get weird.
On the other, wolverine claws for cat people is too cool of a mutation for cat people. Not unless lizard people get a killer croc style hulk.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users