Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Supreme Court Ruling.

Post by John_Oxford » #99210

*sigh*
This is a bad idea, i know its a bad idea.
Try to keep this from becoming a
"u fukken liberals suk dik"
and
"u fukken conservatives suk dik"

Whats everyones opinion on the supreme court ruling legalizing gay marriage across all 50 states.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Supreme Court Ruling.

Post by EndgamerAzari » #99211

I think Scalia needs to learn that being witty is not the same as having something intelligent or useful to say.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #99217

The constitutions says nothing on the subject of marriage. The supreme court should not be interpreting things about the constitution that don't exist. It is a gross overstepping of their bounds regardless of how I feel on the subject.

The constitution clearly states that any right not explicitly given to the federal government is given to the states. The federal government has no explicit authority over marriage so such rights go to the states.

Its an increasingly common sight to see people from some states trying to force their lifestyle on other states through the federal government. I don't understand it personally. The entire point of having states in the first place was so the people could govern themselves as they want without someone who lives across the entire continent telling them what to do. It makes no sense that someone in Maine who supports gay marriage has the right to force it on someone who doesn't in Arizona. Why even have a system of states at all if the federal government is just going to decide everything? We might as well just move to a federalist system.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #99218

u fukken liberals suk dik and u fukken conservatives suk dik

Dumb jokes aside, this is pretty rad.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #99229

About time America caught up with the rest of the modern world.
Mime: Depresso
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #99231

invisty wrote:About time America caught up with the rest of the modern world.
It's not so much catching up as it is nearly simultaneously making the decision.

The legalization of gay marriage in "the rest of the modern world" is still happening. The United States is getting on-board at the same time the rest of the modern world is. It's a global issue.

You'll notice other "modern world" nations like Australia, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Italy, and more have yet to climb aboard as well. If you look at 2015 +/- 2 years I think you'll end up capturing most of the "modern world." At the same time in 2013 when a lot of these other countries were "leading" the "modern world" in legalizing gay marriage we were also fucking tooth and nail here in the States overturning the Defense of Marriage Act.
Loonikus wrote:-snip-
You seem to be forgetting something.

If a state is infringing on the unalienable rights of the citizens of the United States of America it is exactly the federal government's prerogative to intervene on the behalf of the citizenry.
For the same reason that a single state can't decide to legalize slavery again, or secede from the Union.

One of the functions of the federal government is to oversee each individual states' constitutions and laws to ensure they aren't overstepping the United States authority to oppress their citizens. Each state is allowed a certain amount of autonomy within the Union, sure, but we are overall one country with 50 sub-states, not 50 individual countries that form a Union.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #99241

>getting married
>inalienable right

i guess i don't care either way but this entire issue seems to be blown up to thousands of times it's actual importance

it seems almost deliberately concocted to take a great deal of everyone's attention away from things that will change anything for the vast majority of the population, while providing an extremely convenient wedge to drive everyone into sectarianism

or maybe it's extremely important and the fate of the world turns on it

i don't know
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #99242

Way to join the club, fucking proud, awesome. Progressin has definitely been made.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #99243

Pretty major terror attacks today, will go overlooked because muh civil rights victories.

Slippery slope is j-just a fallacy
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #99245

Scones wrote:Pretty major terror attacks today, will go overlooked because muh civil rights victories.

Slippery slope is j-just a fallacy
What?
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #99250

It wasn't legalized, it was created. You can't legalize something that never existed. Gay "marriage" makes as much sense as an expression as dry water or hot ice.

Kwanzanians never cared about the constitution in the past 50 years and never will. Anybody who as much as took as casual glance at it can tell you there's nothing in it about sticking it in the pooper, there's on the other hand plenty about the right to free speech, to keep and bear arms, or to not have your privacy unreasonably invaded without a warrant and a probable cause, all of which were ignored and trampled numerous times in the past and will be trampled in the future. All this happens when the state becomes your God and you want your unholy union to be recognized by the higher power.

Kwanstainia will end as a huge countrywide congoid swingers party in the next 20 years. That much is sure.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #99263

Well at least now everyone can be miserable together.
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #99265

An0n3 wrote: The legalization of gay marriage in "the rest of the modern world" is still happening. The United States is getting on-board at the same time the rest of the modern world is. It's a global issue.
Exactly. It always happens this way. Notice how no one ever gets to vote for or against this, and even if they do the results are ignored like in some USA states previously. Things like this start as a note on Lord Rothschild's napkin after the lunch. "IDEA - Make cattle believe it's their right to marry whatever. It'll help make them even more gullible and we'll always have something to divert attention to when we do fishy business for years to come". A castrated servant picks it up, carries it to a secretary, who turns it into a document and sends it to the G-20 leaders. They know they have to obey or they're gonna go the way of the dodo, unless they're not completely emasculated, like Putin for instance. Then it happens pretty much overnight without anyone noticing the pattern. All while pretending it's a huge "fight" and "struggle" while it's been pretty much a criminal offense to say anything about this movement but total praise. The pink jackboot is everywhere. Do you know how many people in last 30 years lost their jobs when they showed support for gay "rights"? Hint: zero.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #99280

I'll be that smug Eurofag.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #99285

>american politics
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #99288

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #99290

Who cares?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #99295

Muh freedoms unless it is for a group i dont like
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #99299

im just a misunderstood confederate flag
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #99303

i almost wrote a serious post but didn't i'm pretty sure dodged a bullet

if youre gay congratulatiosn if not whatever
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #99304

Why would marriage laws differentiate between sexes in the first place? To the law a marriage is just an agreement (one of several kinds you can issue) of 2 people to live together and governs things like inheriting, tax stuff and alimony. There is not a single issue in (Dutch) marriage laws that differentiates between man or women.

So if the law doesn't give a shit if you are a man or a women why would you even put up a restriction that a man can only marry a women?
What SENSE does it make to have that restriction in place except for historical reasons?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #99310

CPTANT wrote:There is not a single issue in (Dutch) marriage laws that differentiates between man or women.
The Netherlands were the first country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage, on April 1st 2001. It's rather interesting that homosexuality is not even a political issue here anymore, even our most extremely right-winged party supports it. I think only one party is actively against it, some dusty old Christian party that doesn't allow female party members and that only old people vote for. Unfortunately there's still a lot of violence against LGBTQ+ members on the streets.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #99312

I don't get what the Q+ people have been sticking onto LGBT means.

Also good for americans I guess?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #99314

Q+ is every other form of sexuality and gender not included in LGBT.
Spoiler:
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #99315

CPTANT wrote:Why would marriage laws differentiate between sexes in the first place? To the law a marriage is just an agreement (one of several kinds you can issue) of 2 people to live together and governs things like inheriting, tax stuff and alimony. There is not a single issue in (Dutch) marriage laws that differentiates between man or women.

So if the law doesn't give a shit if you are a man or a women why would you even put up a restriction that a man can only marry a women?
What SENSE does it make to have that restriction in place except for historical reasons?
Because the issue is not a legal, but a moral one, but you can't expect the postmodernist society to be able to notice that.
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #99319

mosquitoman wrote:
CPTANT wrote:Why would marriage laws differentiate between sexes in the first place? To the law a marriage is just an agreement (one of several kinds you can issue) of 2 people to live together and governs things like inheriting, tax stuff and alimony. There is not a single issue in (Dutch) marriage laws that differentiates between man or women.

Because the issue is not a legal, but a moral one, but you can't expect the postmodernist society to be able to notice that.
So why's being gay immoral?
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #99322

mosquitoman wrote:

A MORAL issue?

What is a moral issue, the Supreme Court ruling in favour of gay marriage or gay marriage in general?

You state all kinds of judgemental statements like "unholy union" and "pink jackboot" but why do you CARE. Why is it any of peoples business who other people choose to love? If that is the morality we lost than I am glad we did.

If it takes your supreme court to see it complete nonsense to arbitrarily restrict marriage while marriage laws don't care about your gender for anything else, then so be it. You act like this somehow shoves something in your face. You will have NOTHING to do with gay marriage if you do not choose to. Unless you are somehow offended by the neighbours doing so or something (but in that case you will probably be offended by them being gay in the first place).

These people will love each other and spend the rest of their lives together whether or not people find it "immoral" or not and if gay marriage is legalized or not. The option for these people to register themselves as married changes NOTHING except providing a legal framework for these people.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #99323

CPTANT wrote: A MORAL issue?

What is a moral issue, the Supreme Court ruling in favour of gay marriage or gay marriage in general?

You state all kinds of judgemental statements like "unholy union" and "pink jackboot" but why do you CARE. Why is it any of peoples business who other people choose to love?
Homosexuality is a necessary part of the subjective world. What is outrageous is the aggressive campaign to make it equal (in the minds of general population) to the normal human relationship. Especially when you have preachers equating this artificial legal construct with actual marriage. The purpose of marriage is to elevate a rather mundane (by itself) human union to an expression a divine principle. There can be, however, nothing divine to that which in principle stands in opposition to the divine (like the homosexual relationship). And this is the core problem. It doesn't matter what particular governments deem to be legal within their systems, they don't matter in the grand scheme of things like any other artificial construct created by man. The postmodernist subversion of morality is what matters here.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #99324

Marriage actually isn't a religious invention, there is nothing divine about it.
The religious ceremony is a Wedding and even that isn't necessarily tied to any kind of morality or spirituality.

There's also nothing undivine about homosexuality but I don't expect you to care about that. More fun to hate people than love them.
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #99326

Sure, if you perceive it as a purely legal construct, but then you can just let anyone marry anyone if you agree it's just for tax breaks etc, which renders the whole thing and the progressivtard "victory" meaningless.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99330

The only human relationship in your life is between your lonely ass and your hand.

Keep wringing out that autistic dick cheese you fucking bitter loser.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #99334

10/10 anon shitpost, will attempt to recreate.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99339

DemonFiren wrote:10/10 anon shitpost, will attempt to recreate.
Sometimes it's the right thing to do. Learn well.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #99344

> muh duhvine sanctity

Lol
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #99363

Ah, yes, the last refuge, when all else fails there is always verbal diarrhoea like the posts above. That sure is great when you form your opinions based on whatever the paper/tv tell you to think.

This is what they're filling your heads with at the college now isn't it? It's always the same kinds of people on the internet. Card carrying bolshevists who lash out like wounded animals whenever they realize they have no mental capacity to participate in the discussion on any meaningful level. You'll see those people marching in crowds at large cities moaning about "DE 'MAN,' DE 'MAN' BE KEEPIN' ME DOWN.", they're dime a dozen. If you could grind a hundred of them into fine dust you'd find as much testosterone in the remains as my left testicle produces in ten seconds. Actually you can, they're basically made of glass and snap when you clap your hands. An0n3, did you know that if you stopped posting here altogether, NOBODY WOULD REGRET THAT?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99373

All else fails? Better judgement already won.

You whining about your perceptions of what a normal relationship should be is already shitposting. Claiming there's a global gay conspiracy ruining our youth and undermining muh christies is shitposting.

A permavirgin like you complaining that the sanctity of marriage has been undermined is like a quadriplegic complaining that the stairs are too tall.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #99378

Can churches/etc still refuse to perform fag weddings or would they get in trouble for exercising their business right to refuse custom to anyone of their choosing?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #99389

Mosquitoman you are paprika minus the few quality code contributions
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #99394

See this guy? He knows I'm immune to his usual gibberish, so he doesn't even try it. He resorts to awkward insults and projecting instead. Kwanzania is a fallen nation, filled to the brim with An0n3s. It's a shadow of what it once was. Half of it is constantly on drugs every moment of their waking lives. Do you think they're capable of sound judgment in any regard? They'll end up as glassy ruins in the next 20 years. State marriage is not sacred, never was and never will. Precisely because you can define it to be whatever you want.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #99399

kwanzania is a really embarrassing term
I honestly don't think I'd be able to look myself in the mirror if I thought it was the height of discourse to just repeatedly refer to a country by the wrong name as a "sick burn"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #99401

That was not an ad hominim so much as an off topic post. You can make baseless assumptions about me all you like, it certainly will not make it any less hilarious that you are afraid of pink jackbooted gay commandos or some such bullshit as you ramble about the liberal conspiracy
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99403

I just don't understand why you think your opinion on marriage matters when you're going to die alone anyway.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #99406

Malkevin wrote:Can churches/etc still refuse to perform fag weddings or would they get in trouble for exercising their business right to refuse custom to anyone of their choosing?
I believe they lose their status as a non-profit because MUH OPPRESION!

Speaking of peoples "right to happiness", my state constitution explicitly states I have a right to happiness. This makes me unhappy. Brb suing the state for at least 10 things they do that make me unhappy.

Also An0n3, don't lecture us on marriage when you can't even hold down your own.
Last edited by Loonikus on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #99407

Memes and tv-tier mental garbage, that's discourse in the age of the facebook/imageboard generation. You people would be declared legally insane or retarded in the 50s. Back then Anon3 could have a chance at normal life by signing up for electroshock therapy. As it is now, he's reassured by the government he's a healthy human being while typing on a mucus-covered keybaord from his grandma's basement. No need to change anything bro.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99408

Loonikus wrote:Also An0n3, don't lecture us on marriage when you can't even hold down your own.
To have tried and failed once so far is so much more than you've accomplished.

The only reason anyone should be upset that gay marriage is now legal is if you were a homosexual in a relationship and now you don't have a good excuse for why you don't want to be married.

Anything else is just pure spite that other people know what love is and you don't.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #99410

You are right. You are the last paragon of sense in a world gone mad. Only by shitposting contrarian opinions on the forum of a spacegame where literally everyone thinks you're an asshole can you expose the left wing liberal conspiracy.

Also all deez assumptions. I never watch TV nor do I use Facebook beyond talking to my friends
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99411

According to mosquitoman having friends and being social means you have mental problems.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #99412

Yeah, there's no concerted effort to make this the new normal. It all just happens spontaneously. Nobody oversees this, it all occurred by coincidence overnight. People who say otherwise are loonies comparable to those who believe in NSA spying on all kwans without a warrant or those who never believed there were any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They're lunatics, man.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #99414

If churches are actually getting in trouble for refusing to marry gay people that is pretty bullshit. I firmly believe that they have that right even if I think it is shit
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99420

mosquitoman wrote:Yeah, there's no concerted effort to make this the new normal. It all just happens spontaneously. Nobody oversees this, it all occurred by coincidence overnight. People who say otherwise are loonies comparable to those who believe in NSA spying on all kwans without a warrant or those who never believed there were any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They're lunatics, man.
Did the savage electrical shocks you received as a child to cure you of your need to socialize teach you that or did you figure it out for yourself?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: