Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

General SS13 Chat
Timonk

Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

Postby Timonk » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:14 am #520658

Sec officers actually stealing legal stuff from prisoners for actually no good reason

Shitsec once stole my emergency oxygen tank because "I NEED IT"

Retards that steal my gloves
Aw man
So we back in the mine

OnlineGirlfriend

Byond Username: Countrygal68

Postby OnlineGirlfriend » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:34 am #528900

People not using their department headsets.
Clowns and mimes griefing, it just gets old. I like when a clown or mime at least has a distinct gimmick.
People bitching about getting outrolled, it's a bummer but also I do not care.
Seriously, people not using their department headsets...
unbelievably cool IRL

Farquaar

Byond Username: Farquaar

Postby Farquaar » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:44 am #528906

Nothing sucks more than when you need to put somebody out and can't because some genius ran off with all the hallway fire extinguishers gear roundstart and left them lying empty in the hallway.

For the love of Pete, the emergency cabinets are there for a reason.

bandit
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Bgobandit

Postby bandit » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm #532882

instrument thieves, especially when I have musician quirk
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

Anonmare

Byond Username: Anonmare

Postby Anonmare » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:21 pm #532937

Slowdown from lockers

Crates don't slowdown but they can't be made with metal and it's harder to move a dead body around some fucking memelord running up to you, walking into you and stealing your locker by pushing it just for shits and giggles.

People opening lockers and crates in general, I was moving a supermatter crate shard through the hallway to engineering one time and the HoP (in the most braindead move I have ever seen) unlocks and opens the shard crate and walks into it. This was under the old radiation system too so I immediately got perma-stunned by radiation, and everyone who was within eyeball distance also got stunned, we eventually died from radiation/the SM explosion.

Timonk

Byond Username: Timonk

Postby Timonk » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:34 pm #532940

33 fucking morgue trays on meta and 6 genetics consoles in exchange for the EXPERIMENTOR. not a good trade IMO
Aw man
So we back in the mine

Screemonster

Byond Username: Scree

Postby Screemonster » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:42 pm #532955

Anonmare wrote:Slowdown from lockers

Crates don't slowdown but they can't be made with metal and it's harder to move a dead body around some fucking memelord running up to you, walking into you and stealing your locker by pushing it just for shits and giggles.

People opening lockers and crates in general, I was moving a supermatter crate shard through the hallway to engineering one time and the HoP (in the most braindead move I have ever seen) unlocks and opens the shard crate and walks into it. This was under the old radiation system too so I immediately got perma-stunned by radiation, and everyone who was within eyeball distance also got stunned, we eventually died from radiation/the SM explosion.

oh holy fuck this

I remember back in the days before the ore redemption machine and we had to actually deliver mats to research personally and disposals was broken so I, a miner, just decided to drag a crate there and people just could not keep their fucking hands off it
not even stealing it, just clicking the crate to open it because they were curious what was in it like gee I wonder what could possibly be in that crate that a miner is dragging towards research

Analbifida
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Analbifida

Postby Analbifida » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:19 pm #532968

Farquaar wrote:Nothing sucks more than when you need to put somebody out and can't because some genius ran off with all the hallway fire extinguishers gear roundstart and left them lying empty in the hallway.

For the love of Pete, the emergency cabinets are there for a reason.

Slipping people is more important than putting out fires.

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Postby wesoda25 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:06 pm #533001

When I spend 5 minutes bringing someone back to life and they're AFK

AnonymousNow

Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Postby AnonymousNow » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:58 pm #533035

Feels like the new genetics and experimentor rejiggering was sloppy. The BEPIS was shoved into a corner of the oversized firing range room, and the ScienceDrobe vendor is gone.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.

Kel-the-Oblivious

Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Postby Kel-the-Oblivious » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:09 am #533547

Screemonster wrote:
Anonmare wrote:Slowdown from lockers

oh holy fuck this

I remember back in the days before the ore redemption machine and we had to actually deliver mats to research personally and disposals was broken so I, a miner, just decided to drag a crate there and people just could not keep their fucking hands off it
not even stealing it, just clicking the crate to open it because they were curious what was in it like gee I wonder what could possibly be in that crate that a miner is dragging towards research

Stealing a miner's locker of minerals was a murder worthy action. The handful of times I had to kill some assclown who wanted to take my haul and use it to plaster statues through the halls, I never got a bwoink for hurling them out into space after I bayoneted them vigorously. While the silo system is pretty nice, I wish cargo had the ability to distribute the minerals around, instead of everyone just drawing from the same pool. Sometimes you need to punish Robotics for researching combat mechs before getting miners their NV mesons, or worse, their fucking tools.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag

nianjiilical

Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Postby nianjiilical » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:14 pm #535538

xenobiologists who kill the last slime of any color

xenobiologists who dont recycle monkeys

xenobiologists who have adult and baby slimes in the same pens

xenobiologists who arent me
ramon chivara/shitpost generator
xenobiology slut
highly unrobust