mini-station

General SS13 Chat
Esoop1
Byond Username: Esoop

mini-station

Post by Esoop1 » #160959

Hello,im esoop and im relatively new to the forums (read brand new) but i have been playing ss13 for over a year now and i was wondering, why are there no mini-station servers that last longer than like 3 months? i mean are they really that unpopular? sure they don't have the most content but still even bird station and heck asteroid station get more attention (okay that second one may just be other asteroid stations but still there are a ton of them).

So what i propose is that someone (heck ill do it) hosts a mini-station server and asks everyone who still plays after a week what they like and what they dislike about the way that ministation works.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: mini-station

Post by Saegrimr » #160963

Its not sustainable for the type of populations our servers get.

Yes, ministation is nice for 10 player rounds, but its not always going to be a 10 player round. What happens when we get to 30? 60?

If you can find/make a server that will always have an exact number of players, be sure to let us know so we know who to burn for witchcraft.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #160978

Ministation is for the mythical "space station 13 lan party"
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
GeeElAge
Byond Username: GiygasLittleHelper

Post by GeeElAge » #161012

D20Station runs Ministation, afaik.