Undertale

Talk about video games here
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Undertale

Post by Ikarrus » #16089

For those who havent played it yet, the demo is only about an hour long and I recommend trying it. It reminds me of the Mother/Earthbound games
http://undertale.com/

So I finally got around to playing the demo and
Spoiler:
oh man

I feel so bad for them. All of them.

Not because I killed them, I actually didn't hurt anyone at all. They were just so depressing.

It turned out I got the neutral ending because I ate a vegetable (that was basically begging me to eat it cmon), and Flowey tried to make me feel bad for that but fuck that guy.

Also why can't I just go back and visit Toriel ;_;
The demo was excellent as a standalone game but: Full Game When?

EDIT: Answer is NOW
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Alzam
Byond Username: Alzam

Re: Undertale (Yes I know I am very late)

Post by Alzam » #16099

Maybe I'm just a bad person but the EXTREMELY heavyhanded message the game tries to show you made me kill everything i could
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #16100

so its a game that wants you to be a pacifist or something?
i prefer when normal games let you do pacifist runs with special rewards
like iji
iji is really good
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #16111

Unlike most games it gives you actual game mechanics for being a pacifist, which seem pretty similar to the ones you use for being a cold-blooded killer

The developer's just recently started work on the Final Zone, if you were interested in that's going. Calling it the Final Zone sounds more dramatic than calling it Area 4 of 4.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #16204

Oh god i fucking love this game and i love everyone who plays this game

dev graduated and is finishing up the game, i bought a shirt for this fucking game holy shit this game man
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #16207

I liked it first go-around but then I was a little off-put by the cheap predictable emotional tactics the story took, it's not something that hasn't necessarily been done before.

But still, mother references/style and great characters.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #117918

So hey it turns out it's being released next week!

Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: Undertale (Sept 15 Release)

Post by ShadowDimentio » #118394

THE THRESHOLD IS UPON US.

THE DREAM NEARS REALITY.

I AWAIT, EVER SO IMPATIENTLY.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #118998

LA MAYONESA
Byond Username: LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #119064

this game is so cute, i love it

nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #119118

i have never wanted to savescum in a game so hard in my entire life before
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #119136

If only it were that simple.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #119137

whoever this flower is he an asshole
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #119138

Wrecked.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #119159

this game is a masterpiece

everything about it is perfect
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #119182

That fucking final boss fight.

That fucking theme.

That TRUE final boss fight and theme.

It's perfect. Wish someone would upload the true final boss music.

[youtube]vLd89aYTAhs[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #119184

There are three final bosses. The final boss, the true final boss, and the ULTIMATE SUPER ULTRA MEGA final boss.

This is excluding the special boss you get if you've been evil, which is supposedly tough enough and late enough to maybe qualify.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #119193

'Congratulations! You failed the puzzle!'
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #119273

Hey hey lets talk spoilers
Spoiler:
So I've done two playthroughs. One spare everything, rosy flower child. One where I killed every enemy I came across but didn't manage to get the murderer status because apparently you have to kill ALL kinds of enemy at least once and all the bosses.

I knew that the "spare" and "kill" options were basically choosing what side of the moral blade you wanted to be on, and how you wanted the tone of the game to play out. Sparing people has the game directly be more light and cheery, with the exceptions of the ending thanks to Flowey, and Alphie's lab, which are both pitch fucking black and EXTREMELY jarring because this was in my spare run, and I wasn't expecting to see A GIANT PSEUDO-PLANT TENTACLE ABOMINATION FLOWEY WITH A TV FACE THAT CONSTANTLY CHANGES TO DIFFERENT CREEPY IMAGES AND TELLS YOU IN THE MOST META WAY POSSIBLE THAT THERE'S NO ESCAPE, and MONSTERS THAT MERGED WITH OTHER MONSTERS AS TERRIBLE HALF-DEAD GHOST THINGS AND THEY'RE ALL SUFFERING JESUS FUCK.

Killing people has the inverse affect— characters are much more depressed, some near totally disappearing from the game such as Sans, who would normally act as frequent emotional relief in a spare playthrough, up until the end where he judges you based on what you've done, and in the case of sparing people compliments you before saying that if it wasn't for Toriel calling in a personal favor for him to leave you alone, that you'd be dead where you stand. Or, alternatively, at the end of my kill but not genocide playthrough, he calls you a brother killer, and, after the ending finishes, explains that everyone that could have been considered a leader has been killed, the Underground is hopeless and fearful that they're all going to die alone in the dark. Then he jokes that maybe he should step up as a leader before saying it's not his style, and tells you to go to hell.
Basically 11/10 game writing/design would give GOTY to
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #119292

Doing a genocide run is fucking brutal. It's actually violent as fuck.

Also the game is very meta and even deletes your saves as a plot point.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #119549

The genocide run...
Spoiler:
Jesus. I can't believe how heated things get at the end.

Flowey gives a bunch of backstory about how after his rebirth, he felt nothing towards anyone, trapped in the same monotony of the people in the Underground. He didn't initially want to kill everyone, in fact he initially tried everything he could to feel happy, but eventually it just devolved into that after he discovered his "determination", and how it meant that he could have no consequences for anything he did, a la Groundhog Day. After an eternity playing out everything happily, he eventually grew sadistic, killing people just to see what would happen. Then, you, the player, shows up, and his power dries up. His actions suddenly have consequence, and the game has changed. But. After playing through a genocide run... He finally feels something. Terror, towards the player, as they are not only much more powerful than him, but even more sadistic by this point. He runs away in fear of being just another corpse on the player's journey just before the Sans fight, the toughest battle in the game.

Sans, as was mentioned in the other playthroughs, claims he would, under normal circumstances, strike the player down where they stand had Toriel not called in a personal favor to leave them alone. And normally, he would have let the player pass, even in cases where he hates your guts after you killed his brother. Only when you're an utterly irredeemable bastard will he renege on his promise, and when he does, hoo boy. He opens with a lecture about how he believed the player had some good in them, that in another life they could have been friends. Then the fight starts, with these lines.

"it's a beautiful day.
birds are singing.
flowers are blooming.
on days like this, kids like you...

should be
burning
in hell."

He then proceeds to throw the most deadly fight in the game at you, all the while talking about how futile it s for him to do anything, that nothing he does matters because the world will be reset. Eventually, the fight ends after Sans has added attacks to the menu selection hotbar, done his special attack, and tried to stall forever. He has his stomach cut open, walks off screen, and dies.

You walk down the hall and meet the king, who just got finished speaking to Flowey. They try to talk to you, but you initiate combat before they have a chance to finish, and you one-hit them. Flowey then destroys the king's heart, and pleads that he wasn't betraying you, just making it easier for you to kill him, and that he can still be useful, and not to kill him.

Flowey is ground into dust, and then the game ends.
11/10.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #119746

I played pacifist.... I actually really like all the characters and monsters. But that ending...
Spoiler:
...with God Flowey was trippy as fuck. Also fuck flowey and everything he stands for.
But just when I thought it was over...
Spoiler:
He tells me to reload my save and make friends with Alphy... and suddenly there is more pre-ending content to explore
Great stuff.

EDIT: Beat it for real now. What a ride. May not be as tearjerky as the Mother games, but damn that was one amazing adventure.

I don't think I have the heart to do a murderous run... Everyone is just so happy and cute. Maybe I'll just watch it on youtube or something. :(
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #119754

Okay yeah reading into the threads on v and vg there are a shitload of secrets.

What the fuck this game never ends.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #119766

this is my favorite game of all time

mgsv was shit and anybody who says otherwise is lying to themselves
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #119910

I managed to fuck everything up before even finishing the prologue
Spoiler:
toriel ;_;
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #119918

Ricotez wrote:I managed to fuck everything up before even finishing the prologue
Spoiler:
toriel ;_;
you can go into your appdata and delete the data or you can LIVE WITH YOUR DECISION

i did the same thing as you and i couldn't live with it
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #119922

I decided up front to live with the consequences of any decision I make

but why did this have to be one of them
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #119947

Y o u
c a n ' t
e s c a p e
y o u r
s i n s .
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #119970

This is GOTY for me. Everything right down to the true ending and the genocide shit is amazing.Who knew that this little indie game would be more memorable then The Phantom Pain.
Spoiler:
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #119973

[youtube]H4wptBuM6zs[/youtube]
Spoiler:
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #120027

great game.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #120304

I've concluded this is probably gonna be my personal GOTY. The gameplay is actually something new in an RPG game in that the combat starts with just a basic DODGE THIS system, and gives unique elements and twists of it all the way to the end. The soundtrack is incredible, seriously, one of the best I've heard in a while. Every track conveys the scene they play in excellently. The story is sort of cliche as it's been done a lot lately, but Undertale gives it an actual explanation as well as a bunch of secrets to link together. The characters are all loveable and make you really feel bad for doing a genocide run where you kill them all.

This is the kind of thing you want in games. A balance of story, gameplay, choices that actually change the game, and fun filler via interesting characters. At first glance I thought this was some indie fez garbage. Glad I tried it out.

[youtube]gRE0qM_bkwY[/youtube]

a correct post by pillz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #120339

This is amazing.

I've been playing it for a few hours. I went back after getting to the HotVillage or whatever it's called to search for the Temmie Village and found it.
TEMSHOP.png
My fucking sides what the fuck is this shithole. Who are these fucking idiots. This fucking shopkeeper holy shit. That interaction when you try to sell them the stick and refuse their initial offer.
I'm fucking dying. Best $10 I've spent all year. The real GOTY 2015.
DrPillzRedux wrote:At first glance I thought this was some indie fez garbage. Glad I tried it out.
How I feel as well. I thought this was just some hipster meme garbage game but it's actually really well put together and the crazy bullet-hell dodging mechanics in combat are pretty interesting.

It's still an arty-farty feels game but it's on the good, actually interesting end of that spectrum and not on the bullshit side near games like Gone Home or Depression Quest. It actually has gameplay and meaningful choices. It has secrets and a sense of humor. It's a bit blatant in its moral lecturing and message but it makes you work for it and some of the interactions are well written.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #120342

Spoiler:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #120361

Why am I laughing so much at Sans and Papyrus? I know their jokes are supposed to be kinda lame, but the delivery is just so good that I actually go into a laughing fit every time they're on screen.
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #120466

The 4th wall shit with Sans is pretty good.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #120471

I like how most of Sans not doing shit is explained by
Spoiler:
how he has stopped caring since he's seen the world reset so many times.
Also holy fuck if you do a genocide run and then a true end run
Spoiler:
the whole time you played in the true end you were the FALLEN CHILD, the evil one from the genocide ending, as YOU had sold your soul to reset the world so the other guy took you over. It's shown after the credits.

a correct post by pillz
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #120484

GOTY 2015 imo. This game is filled with genuine heart and soul without being pretentious.

It's one of those games I can't stop thinking about a week later.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #120528

Ikarrus wrote:GOTY 2015 imo. This game is filled with genuine heart and soul without being pretentious.

and not in the depressing way like visual novels

n-not that i play visual novels!
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #120604

LA MAYONESA wrote:
Ikarrus wrote:GOTY 2015 imo. This game is filled with genuine heart and soul without being pretentious.

and not in the depressing way like visual novels

n-not that i play visual novels!
It's okay Mayo

You can tell us

We won't judge you.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #120626

The story revolves so damn much when you find out the hidden truth. Your opinions of characters really changes. This lore is 2deep.
Spoiler:
Humans lived on the overworld, monsters in the underworld
An evil human, the Fallen Child, fell down into the underworld
Toriel and Asgore adopt them as their own child
The Fallen Child secretly tormented Asriel, the son of Toriel and Asgore
Asriel fears Fallen Child, as seen in the Genocide route
FC tried to poison Asgore and it failed
FC offers his own soul to Asriel to break the barrier between the realms, only as a trick to take over Asriel after
FC kills himself, Asriel takes his SOUL
FC takes over Asriel, now in god form, and destroys his human home town
Humans wound him severely, he crawls back to the underworld and dies in a patch of flowers
Asriels DETERMINATION imbues him into a flower
FC soul takes Asriel's and becomes one powerful SOUL with no body
Alphys studies DETERMINATION and accidently makes Flowey unknowingly
Flowey retains Asriel's DETERMINATION and memory but loses his ability for compassion, kindness, love; takes on evil traits from Fallen Child
Asgore, angry about the death of his children, declares war on humanity
Asgore kills human children that fall down and steals their souls to try and break the barrier
Sans gains the power and knowledge of timeline alteration, battles against Fallen Child's influence
Frisk, the kid you play in Undertale, goes on his adventure
Fallen Child tries to take over Frisk, and succeeds if you do a genocide run
If you complete the True ending path after having a genocide run, it is revealed that Fallen Child had taken over Frisk after the events of the Genocide
Fallen Child moves to exterminate humanity

Only question remaining is why FC wants to destroy all humans

a correct post by pillz
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #120704

Spoiler:
FC wanted to kill everyone in the village, but ASRIEL managed to resist his takeover.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #120854

Curious what people's favorite tunes from the OST are.

Dogsong is my current ringtone, but I really dig Spider Dance.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Konork
Byond Username: Konork

Post by Konork » #120871

I like Megalovania, but that one's unfair because it was made before Undertale and used in a couple other things, and I had liked it back then as well. So I'm going to say ASGORE
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #120872

Hard to really pick just one; I spam all the good ones on the server.

I particularly like the ambient level music though, such as Another Medium and CORE.

Fallen Down will forever be the one to move me, though.

[youtube]cGBMTAGzWPs[/youtube]
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #120878

Ah fuck you Ikky, I was hoping to play em first when I got my admin back on Friday.

Hopes And Dreams is great.
Last Goodbye is too.
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #120880

The influx of UT avatars is real.

a correct post by pillz
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #120885

fallen down (reprise) is no doubt my favorite
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #120925

god it's hard to choose
I guess Bonetrousle or Metal Crusher, but they still have extremely strong competition.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #120964

Bonetrousle has extra hype for that transition that triggers it when you first hear it. It's the first big "oh shit" moment of the game's combat system.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: