| Maps on /tg/station|
|In Use||BoxStation, MetaStation, PubbyStation, DeltaStation, Donutstation|
|Outdated, removed, or not in rotation||AsteroidStation, BirdboatStation, CereStation, Discstation, Dreamstation, EfficiencyStation, MiniStation, OmegaStation, RuntimeStation|
AsteroidStation is a Nanotrasen facility embedded into a gigantic asteroid.
AsteroidStation is a replacement for MetaStation, which was previously run on Badger, and is now the default map on the second official /tg/ server, Badger. It has not been play-tested very extensively, but has been generally well received. Due to this lack of play-testing, there some bugs, and gameplay changes and balancing still need to be made.
Key points to note are that:
- The map plays best with 30+ players.
- The only change is the layout - functionality is the same.
- It feels much bigger and more open, attacks in public are harder to get away with.
- It has a much larger maintenance system, useful for stealthier tactics.
- The escape shuttle is larger, with a cargo hold for valuable gear.
- All jobs have local maint. access to their nearest public hallway.
- Atmos and Power have local "checkpoints" to make it harder to sabotage the entire station, but easier to sabotage specific departments.
Development news are posted in this changelog.
Feedback should be posted in this thread on the forums.