- Don’t be a dick. This Discord server is meant to be open and friendly, don’t make it into an unenjoyable environment.
1a: Harassment and general drama-stirring will not be tolerated.
- Do not use this Discord server to break the rules of other communities/SS13 servers.
2a: This rule usually only covers raids, exploits, and metacommunication, and does not apply to stupid rules such as, "do not criticize us in other servers".
- Discord is for discourse to happen. Do not disrupt the ability to hold a conversation. This includes spam, excessive embeds, and so on. Enclose links with < > to hide embeds.
- Do not abuse pings or create false positive fatigue through their overuse.
- Do not attach or embed NSFW content. Any NSFW content must be clearly labeled, as well as spoilered or nested in < > to prevent the automatic embed.
- Do not attempt to resolve administrative matters over Discord or Discord DMs.
- Doxing and SWATing: Doing it, encouraging it, or joking about it will lead to a permanent in-game, Discord, and forum ban.
- Anything that is against the Discord ToS or that will make Discord mad at us is not allowed.
- Do not change two or more of the following in such a way that you would get confused with someone: avatar, username, display name (nickname).
9a: Do not use the same username as a /tg/ staff member, no exceptions!
- Heated political discussions belong in #politics-containment. You are expected to voluntarily move discussions there before they become disruptive.
- This Discord server, like our game servers, require you to be 18 years old. We’re not going to hunt down your age - don’t ask, don’t tell.
We have several pingable roles, below are their uses.
Please only ping once! Multiple pings do not solve your issue any faster and will likely get you kicked.
@Supportmin: for in-game issues when there are no admins online.
@Key Holder: for maintenance/server issues, like a server crash.
@Head Admin: for important administrative issues.