|GIMME YARR STAFF|
Additional Access: Any place a block of 4X will open!
Supervisors: No one!
Duties: GET DOES CREDITS MATTES!
Guides: This page.
Quote: Yarr harr fiddlie dee.
So, those station-lubbers don't wanna give us our cut huh? Well, I guess we'll just go over there and take it!
There's a low chance of the pirate event occurring during a game. The station receives a demand from the pirates for 80% of the cargo points present when the event triggers. If the crew cough up the money, nothing happens. If the crew refuses, or stays silent however, 3 (unlike nuke ops, the number of pirates does not scale with population) ghosts are spawned as pirates and given the objective to gather credits looted from the station.
The station refused to pay for your protection, protect the ship, siphon the credits from the station and raid it for even more loot.
The goal of the pirates is to loot the station of anything valuable. The minimum target is 50000 credits, with the figure scaling with the relative prosperity of the crew.
- The bridge is at the top. Similar to the White Ship, the pirate ship can be piloted across the station z-level, with a 3 minute cooldown between each jump.
- In the middle is the armory. It is equipped with laser guns, combat shotguns, and all sorts of other goodies.
- EVA Suits (which you need to actually get to the station) are scattered across the pirate ship. There are 3 suit storages, exactly enough for the entire crew.
- There's a surgical area to the northeast
- Sleepers, four in total, are distributed throughout the ship
- There's an engineering area in the south of the ship. Power is generated through the turbine engine.
- There's a primitive atmospherics area in the southeast of the ship.
- There's a well-stocked bar to the southwest of the ship
This heap of machinery steals credits and data from unprotected systems and locks down the cargo and emergency shuttle. Although activation of this machine is optional, once its turned on, it can't be turned off short of cutting the power to the entire ship. Upon activation, it automatically starts siphoning credits from cargo, tech levels from the RnD network, and also creates a "hostile environment", preventing the cargo and emergency shuttle from entering or leaving. Meanwhile, it also locks RnD and supply consoles from being accessed altogether, so science can't research new technologies and cargo can't order stuff. It also broadcasts a GPS signal, so the entire crew can figure out the location of where the data siphon is. Expect the crew to go on a manhunt for your ship so that the emergency shuttle can dock.
- You can hear shanties over the static.
You spawn with a pirate bandana, an eyepatch, a pirate suit, brown sneakers, and a syndicate headset. Your weaponry consists of whatever you can get from looting the armory bare, and you'll probably need an EVA suit for actually getting on the station.
| Jobs on /tg/station|
|Command||Captain, Head of Personnel|
|Security||Head of Security, Security Officer, Warden, Detective|
|Engineering||Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician|
|Science||Research Director, Scientist, Roboticist|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Chemist, Geneticist, Virologist|
|Service||Janitor, Bartender, Cook, Botanist, Clown, Mime, Chaplain, Curator|
|Civilian||Quartermaster, Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner, Assistant, Lawyer|
|Non-human||AI, Cyborg, Positronic Brain, Drone, Personal AI, Construct, Ghost|
|Antagonists||Traitor, Malfunctioning AI, Changeling, Nuclear Operative, Blood Cultist, Revolutionary, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Blob, Abductor, Holoparasite, Xenomorph, Spider, Swarmers, Revenant, Morph, Nightmare, Space Ninja, Slaughter Demon, Pirate, Sentient Disease, Creep, Fugitives, Hunters|
|Special||CentCom Official, Death Squad Officer, Emergency Response Officer, Chrono Legionnaire, Highlander, Ian, Lavaland Role|