|This page is currently under construction!
The following page is currently in the process of being created, is undergoing a major structural rework and/or is being moved.
|This page is a part of the TGMC wiki.
TGMC is a project based on the CM-SS13 codebase.
|Access: Engineering Areas, Maintenance Passages, Command|
Duties: Supervise the Maintenance Technicians, and organize the repairs and constructions around the ship.
Guides: Guide to Engineering, Guide to Requisition, Guide to Fire Support
Quote:The hero shipside deserves
Your Job in Shipside
Repairing Critical Machinery
These are some of the machinery that are critical for the ship's well-being. Make sure to memorize them if you can.
First, determine how the APC was damaged. If it's wires are simply cut (such as from a xeno swipe), simply use the wire cutters and mend every wire and replace the panel *with a screwdriver. If it was totally destroyed, move onto the next step.
- If it was destroyed, remove the cover with a crowbar or whack it off with something, like a knife.
- Remove the power cell with an empty hand.
- Screwdriver the board loose.
- Crowbar the board out (boards from destroyed APCs crumble when removed, necessitating a replacement).
- Use wirecutters to remove the power terminal, you will receive 5 cable coil from this.
- The power terminal 'must' be exposed first, crowbar up the floor tile in front of the APC if it's not
- Use a blowtorch to weld the frame off the wall, you will gain 1 metal sheet from this.
- Construct a new APC frame from two sheets of metal.
- Pick-up the frame and attach it to the wall.
- Install a power control module.
- Screwdriver the board in place.
- Install 5 cable coil into the APC.
- Slot in a power cell.
- Crowbar the cover shot.
- Swipe the APC with an appropriate ID card and access the interface.
- Enable the breaker.
- (Optional) Lock the interface with the ID.
Ship-side Fusion and Geothermal Reactors
The ship-side fusion reactors will start off in perfect condition and pre-loaded with a fusion cell at the beginning of each round, making it a simple matter of turning them on. The planet-side geothermal reactors however, will always be in the maximum state of damage. In the event that you need to repair or, for the ship-side reactors, replace the fusion cell with a fresh one, here's the simple steps to doing so.
- First, assess the damage. If the reactor is undamaged, move onto the second step.
- Second, assess the power level (This only applies for fusion reactors, if the reactor you're repairing is a geothermal one, skip to the last step). This can be found out in two ways, the first is by examining it and getting a percentile readout, and the other is by looking for the bright blue bar on the right side of the reactor that gives a rough readout. If the reactor's on, the central screen will flash and turn red when the cell is running low.
- If the power is out or running low, first turn off the reactor, if it is running, by clicking on it with an empty hand.
- Next, crowbar open the maintenance panel and the power cell will drop on the ground beneath you.
- After that, grab a fresh cell from one of the tables to the north or south side and take the discarded cell to the recycler to the right, the recycler will recharge it for later.
- Finally, turn it on. If you did it right, the reactor should turn on. If it did not, read and review each step. If it still doesn't turn on, consider asking for help.
| TGMC |
|TGMC||Command||Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer|
|Engineering and Supply||Chief Ship Engineer, Requisitions Officer, Ship Technician|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Marines||Squad Leader, Squad Smartgunner, Squad Engineer, Squad Corpsman, Squad Marine|
|Civilians||Corporate Liaison, Researcher|
|Tier 1||Drone, Defender, Runner, Sentinel|
|Tier 2||Carrier, Hivelord, Warrior, Hunter, Wraith, Bull, Spitter|
|Tier 3||Praetorian, Crusher, Ravager, Boiler, Defiler|
|Tier 4||Queen, King, Shrike, Hivemind|
|Others||Emergency Response Team, |