TGMC:Chief Ship Engineer
|This page is currently under construction!
The following page is currently in the process of being created, is undergoing a major structural rework and/or is being moved.
|This page is a part of the TGMC wiki.
TGMC is a project based on the CM-SS13 codebase.
Chief Ship Engineer
|Access: Engineering Areas, Maintenance Passages, Command|
Duties: Supervise the Maintenance Technicians, and organize the repairs and constructions around the ship.
Guides: Guide to Engineering
Repairing Critical Machinery
These are some of the machinery that are critical for the ship's well-being. Make sure to memorize them if you can.
First, determine how the APC was damaged. If it's wires are simply cut (such as from a xeno swipe), simply use the wire cutters and mend every wire and replace the panel *with a screwdriver. If it was totally destroyed, move onto the next step.
- If it was destroyed, remove the cover with a crowbar or whack it off with something, like a knife.
- Remove the power cell with an empty hand.
- Screwdriver the board loose.
- Crowbar the board out (boards from destroyed APCs crumble when removed, necessitating a replacement).
- Use wirecutters to remove the power terminal, you will receive 5 cable coil from this.
- The power terminal 'must' be exposed first, crowbar up the floor tile in front of the APC if it's not
- Use a blowtorch to weld the frame off the wall, you will gain 1 metal sheet from this.
- Construct a new APC frame from two sheets of metal.
- Pick-up the frame and attach it to the wall.
- Install a power control module.
- Screwdriver the board in place.
- Install 5 cable coil into the APC.
- Slot in a power cell.
- Crowbar the cover shot.
- Swipe the APC with an appropriate ID card and access the interface.
- Enable the breaker.
- (Optional) Lock the interface with the ID.
Used to generate power basically infinitely How to repair If the screen is cracked:
- WELD the fusion reactor.
If the wire is exposed:
- WIRECUTTER the fusion reactor.
If the cover on the bottom right is opened:
- WRENCH the fusion reactor.
If the bar on the right is pitch black:
- CROWBAR the fusion cell out of the reactor, and replace it with a brand new cell
| TGMC |
|TGMC||Command||Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman|
|Security||Command Master at Arms, Master at Arms|
|Engineering and Supply||Chief Ship Engineer, Requisitions Officer, Ship Technician|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Marines||Squad Leader, Squad Specialist, Squad Smartgunner, Squad Engineer, Squad Corpsman, Squad Marine|
|Civilians||Researcher, Corporate Liason|
|Tier 1||Drone, Defender, Runner, Sentinel|
|Tier 2||Carrier, Hivelord, Warrior, Hunter, Bull, Spitter|
|Tier 3||Praetorian, Crusher, Ravager, Boiler, Defiler, Shrike|
|Others||Emergency Response Team, Survivor|