|This page is a part of the TGMC wiki.
TGMC is a project based on the CM-SS13 codebase.
- 1 Factions
- 1.1 TerraGov, their Space Force and Marine Corps.
- 1.2 Independent Colonial Confederation
- 1.3 Sons of Mars
- 1.4 Zippy Pizza
TerraGov, their Space Force and Marine Corps.
TerraGov is a federation originating in Sol system, and composed primarily of space habitats in the asteroid belt, with a lesser number of members on the moons of Jupiter, Earth, and the surface of Earth itself. TerraGov has limited extrasolar colonies, however none are full members at present due to population issues. Terragov has almost half a billion people under it's authority, and has a decent standing fleet (TGSF... TerraGov Space Force) and army, the TGMC.
- Roughly 200 member nations, of which ~150 are asteroid colonies,~40 are planetary colonies in Sol system, and Earth itself, which is still the honorary capitol.
- Roughly 50 extrasolar colonies, all under 10,000 people.
- 480 million people.
- Standing army of 1 million, of which 350,000 are maintenance personel, 100,000 are TGSF, and the remaining 550,000 are TGMC. During peacetime, the TGMC mostly serves as police and patrollers, and performs civil duties when needed. It's a pretty chill job.
- 500 FTL ships (~1/million people), of which 25 are TGSF warships, with 50 more being TGSF auxiliaries. The Theseus is an auxiliary transport, possessing moderate firepower, extreme range, and integral troop-carrying ability.
++The state of the art in technological development
+Reasonable military strength.
-Poor relations with other colonies
--Minimal colonization, basically locked in one system.
Independent Colonial Confederation
The ICC is a relatively new organization, founded in 2331. Some would say that it's the first true interstellar goverment, while others denounce it as a jumped-up powergrab by the strongest of the initial players. Whatever your opinion is on it, the ICC's been doing its best to grab every world near Sol to cut TerraGov out of the Great Game, and boost it's own power base.
The three founding members were Gilgamesh, Caelus, and the Sons of Mars, however many lesser members have joined up/ been press-ganged into joining over the years. They only have about 150 million people to TerraGov's 400 mil, but a similar standing army and fleet between all members.
- Roughly 25 member nations, of which 3 are the first-generation STL colonies, with the remainder being 2nd-gen STL colonies.
- Roughly 200 additional extrasolar colonies, populations ranging from 50 to 1 mil people.
- ~150 million people.
- Standing army of 800,000, split between the big 3, and a few lesser members
- 300 FTL ships, of which 15 are dedicated warships, with 70 more being converted merchantmen. Again, all ships split between the big 3, pretty much exclusively.
++Concentrated strong-points in the Big-3
+Reasonable military strength.
+Good fleet size
-Many scattered worlds that they are required to defend
--Small and concentrated industrial base, vulnerable to decapitation strikes.
Sons of Mars
Back in the 2100's, Mars was a colony under the Space Authority with a few million people and very ambitious terraforming plans. Unrest from poor treatment and appropriation of resources after the crash of '09 caused rioting on Mars. Because of it's industrial importance the Authority's forces were eventually called in to quell the rapidly escalating situation. Tensions ran high and the revolt was ended with violence and bloody force. The survivors chafed under Authority rule, but made plans in secret with the assistance of other stations. In 2160, nearly the entire planet's population left in a first-generation STL ship, pulling a coup on the newly-formed TerraGov, but also taking the biggest source of opposition to TG outsystem.
One of the Big-3 members, the Sons of Mars are based on Cydonia, a small, partially terraformed world ringed by orbital stations and the occasional cometary impact. The Sons are a major industrial power, due to the very large number of initial colonists, and due to their initial expertise. They're the only member of the ICC that can build a Cyanspace drive and are the primary naval and engineering supplier of the ICC. They're the least friendly with TerraGov out of the Big-3.
- Homeworld is a Martian analogue currently undergoing terraforming, it's about 2/3 finished, and the atmosphere is now breathable.
- 8 additional extrasolar colonies, most notable Hesparus (1.2 mil).
- ~40 million people.
- Standing army of 200,000.
- 175 FTL ships, of which 15 are dedicated warships, with 40 more being converted merchantmen.
++Biggest fleet yards outside Sol system
+Member of the ICC
+Army well-trained in engineering techniques
-Enemy of TerraGov
-Armor is expensive and lacks certain protections
--THE go-to target for the TGMC if war breaks out.
A LLC company specializing in production and delivery of pizza, Zippy Pizza was founded in 2407 when John Zippy, an eccentric billionaire who had made his fortune in the food service industry, saw the ICC star ship Far Horizon up for auction. Purchasing the ship for near $400,000,000 was pricy, but refitting it and saving it from the scrapyard cost a similar amount. Once the refit was finished, he had a private star ship of his own, the only one in existence, which he then used to travel the stars. As a throwback to his early days, he began running a pizza business out of the Horizon as an excuse. No one was more surprised than he was when it actually began to turn a profit!
John Zippy died after only 5 years from old age, but Zippy Pizza and the Far Horizon still carry on his legacy as the only interstellar-capable pizza company in existence, somehow managing to make something pay that shouldn't be possible.
- ~1,500 people.
- Standing army of 0.
- 1 FTL ship, the ICC Far Horizon. 4 medium-range shuttles
++The furthest range of ANY pizza company.
+Decent pizza, too!
+Privately owned starship.
-How the HELL are they making a profit?
-No combat capability whatsoever
--Will get tips by hook or by crook.
| TGMC |
|TGMC||Command||Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer|
|Engineering and Supply||Chief Ship Engineer, Requisitions Officer, Ship Technician|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Marines||Squad Leader, Squad Smartgunner, Squad Engineer, Squad Corpsman, Squad Marine|
|Civilians||Corporate Liaison, Researcher|
|Tier 1||Drone, Defender, Runner, Sentinel|
|Tier 2||Carrier, Hivelord, Warrior, Hunter, Wraith, Bull, Spitter|
|Tier 3||Praetorian, Crusher, Ravager, Boiler, Defiler|
|Tier 4||Queen, King, Shrike, Hivemind|
|Others||Emergency Response Team, |