|This page is currently under construction!
The following page is currently in the process of being created, is undergoing a major structural rework and/or is being moved.
|This page is a part of the TGMC wiki.
TGMC is a project based on the CM-SS13 codebase.
|Difficulty: Hard |
Superior: The Queen and Shrike
Duties: Punch humans to death, fling them into harm's way
Guides: no separate guides
Quote: "ORA! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!"
The Warrior is a Tier 2 Xeno capable of punching, lunging at humans, and tossing humans around like a soccer ball.
How to CBT marines
Warrior's abilities must be keybinded to really use warrior.
The primary responsbility of Warrior is to displace marines. What that means is:
- Separating a marine away from their group
- Ensuring that marine squad have little to no chance to saving their separated marine friend
- Preventing marines from having firing lane to shoot xenomorphs away from their friend
- Being the obstacle that stop a marine from getting back to their friends
The combo for warrior is simple:
- Toggle Agility to run in four legs
- Untoggle Agility to prepare for lunge
- Lunge to grab marine
- Grapple toss the grabbed marine AWAY from marine squad
- Punch to further separate the marine
You can also Punch the marine when you've grabbed them to inflict more brute damage. This is used when dueling.
You cannot deal with a single marine if they have their friends aiming their gun at you. To help you and your xenomorphs to destroy marines, you must remove each individual marines away from their group.
To practice your combo before marines arrive, you can use a dead cow or a dead human body.
Maturity Statistics and Evolution Paths
The Warrior evolves into a Crusher.
Maturity increases stats as follows.
- Slash is the melee damage when the xenomorph is in harm intent and slashing marine. In the code, it's melee_damage.
- Melee, bullet, laser, energy, bomb, bio, rad, fire, and acid are soft armor values, not hard armor, which means that they reduce damage by a percentage rather than a flat value.
Warrior tips & tricks
- Punching a sentry will tip it over and render them useless unless marines put the sentry back atop.
- Agile Mode will cause you to get on all fours and run faster, allowing for a quick getaway or confrontation.
- You cannot use your Punch, Lunge, or Fling abilities while using Agile Mode
- Fling retreating marines into harm's way, such as nearby xenos or into walls to slam them into the wall, to deal more damage and prevent escape.
| TGMC |
|TGMC||Command||Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer|
|Engineering and Supply||Chief Ship Engineer, Requisitions Officer, Ship Technician|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Marines||Squad Leader, Squad Smartgunner, Squad Engineer, Squad Corpsman, Squad Marine|
|Civilians||Corporate Liaison, Researcher|
|Tier 1||Drone, Defender, Runner, Sentinel|
|Tier 2||Carrier, Hivelord, Warrior, Hunter, Wraith, Bull, Spitter|
|Tier 3||Praetorian, Crusher, Ravager, Boiler, Defiler|
|Tier 4||Queen, King, Shrike, Hivemind|
|Others||Emergency Response Team, |