|This page is a part of the TGMC wiki.
TGMC is a project based on the CM-SS13 codebase.
Rank: Chief Petty Officer/Warrant Officer/Chief Warrant Officer
Duties: Perform logistic duties, give spec their ammo
Guides: You are looking at it
Quote:Where did my stamp go?
Requisition is all about managing supplies and points. Requisition comes stocked with plenty of supplies, and you are able to order more by using points. Other then just supplying marines during the prep time, requisition officer is also tasked with keeping the marines supplied during the operation by the means of supply drops and the Alamo.
The ARSR is the RO best friend, you can access it by the ASRS console or by your ASRS Tablet, it can order pretty much anything but you aren't supposed to do such, points can be scarce so use it wisely.
Round Start Prep
In the round start people will be rushing to get their jaeger modules, they don't cost too much and can help a lot so ordering them is OK, ordering weapons or armor such as the Minigun or B18 early round is not OK though, you will need to know how to expend your points effectively early round, it can make all the difference. Don't forget to order the ASRS Bluespace Pad, so marines can sell Xenomorph bodies and phoron crates to give you more points.
Mid round supplying can be either an easy thing or a very hard thing to do depending on how the marines are doing, if they are having kills or phoron crates you will be mostly getting points all the time, but if they're not this will be messy. Materials can be the most important thing mid round, there may be breaches in the FOB and engineer may not have the metal to fix it, so expending points on materials is a great choice. Spending points on weapons and ammo can also be very worth doing.
Supply Ordering Console
This is how you control what supplies are ordered. You can check approved orders, requests, control the ramp to raise and lower platform, and purchase supplies. Supplies are generated over time, and you can recover some of the spent points by selling phoron ore boxes or beno corpses.
What to buy
- Specialist Weapons and Surplus weapons : Such as the Minigun, IFF Sniper Rifle or a Desert Eagle if you are feeling badass enough.
- Materials : The materials you can order are metal, plasteel and sandbags.
- Jaeger Exosuit modules : These modules will give players advantages. The Valkyrie works like a autodoc system; the Tyr gives marines more armor; the Baldur enhances their armor lights; the Mimir and also Mimir helmet grants them resistance to acid; the Surt grants them resistance to fire and the Hlin grants them resistance to explosions.
- Sentries : You can order the UA 571-C or the UA-580 Point Defense Sentry. Sentries are a very important thing to order, though their cost is expensive.
- Ammo : Marines won't be lacking on ammo, though special guns might run out of ammo with time, as the Smartgun and the Minigun ammo can't be found in the standard Ammunition Vendors.
- ASRS Bluespace Pad : When wrenched to the ground, marines can sell Xenomorph bodies on them and the points will be sent to the ASRS.
Operational Supply Vendor
The Operational Supply Vendor is another font of supply, there you will find all kinds of grenade boxes, including ammo and other supplies.
| TGMC |
|TGMC||Command||Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer|
|Engineering and Supply||Chief Ship Engineer, Requisitions Officer, Ship Technician|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Marines||Squad Leader, Squad Smartgunner, Squad Engineer, Squad Corpsman, Squad Marine|
|Civilians||Corporate Liaison, Researcher|
|Tier 1||Drone, Defender, Runner, Sentinel|
|Tier 2||Carrier, Hivelord, Warrior, Hunter, Wraith, Bull, Spitter|
|Tier 3||Praetorian, Crusher, Ravager, Boiler, Defiler|
|Tier 4||Queen, King, Shrike, Hivemind|
|Others||Emergency Response Team, |