Vampires never fully made it into the game. This page is archived for historical purposes.
|Access: Whatever your job is|
Additional Access: Any place you or fellow vampires have access to
Supervisors: The Vampire Coalition
Duties: Drink people's blood, create new Vampires.
Guides: This is the guide
A vampire is a mythical being who subsists by feeding on the blood of living creatures. In folkloric tales, undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive. They wore shrouds and were often described as bloated and of ruddy or dark countenance, markedly different from today's vampires, who look much like regular crew members. They are similar to Cultists, but instead of worshipping Nar-Sie, they worship Lilith, who in exchange for their humanity gives them immortality and eternal youth in exchange for a neverending hunger for the blood of humans. A vampire feeds with its ability to silence those while sucking their blood, and taking away the memories of the victims of the Vampire's feast. They may also turn humans that they've fed on into vampires, by feeding said victims with their own blood.
Tales from the Crypt
A vampire has boarded the station! It has had time to "feed" on local staff members, getting to know the station, and may have boarded due to the help of another vampire. Even if a vampire has not attacked any other crew members, it is highly likely it has attacked various crew members during its infiltration.
I'm a rebel without a pulse, what do I do
Important:Vampires can detect other vampires by examining them, and seeing they have Lillith's blessing Vampires have one of two objectives: the first is to extract between 500-600 units of clean blood (each human will give about 50-200 units) or to convert 1-3 additional vampires. Vampires can be created by feeding one of your victims your blood through a chalice
Blood, it's in you to live
Blood is a unique resource that is dealt with by Vampires, there are two types, clean and dirty blood. This is used to heal, as well as fill chalices to convert new vampires
This is acquired from non-braindead humans with a mind. This is usable to allow the vampire's immortality, prevent hunger for normal food, and fuel the vampire's abilities.
This is acquired, by everything else. Monkeys, blood bags, catatonics, braindeads, and corpses are just a few examples. While it can be used for abilities, this blood does not nourish the vampire and will not prevent death.
I forgot my Blood Dinner Card
To create new vampires, you must fill a chalice with your blood, to do this you are required to have 500 total blood, and at least 50 Clean blood, then feed this to someone who you have finished feeding upon, though there is some restrictions. Fellow Vampires can be spotted by examining, the blessing of Lilith is visible. Regretfully, if those vampires don't have enough clean blood, they are also visible to the crew due to their deathly pale skin.
- Cult:These people have already made a pact with another demon, and thus cannot make a pact with Lilith.
- Changeling: Lilith does not respect these "people's" lack of grace when it comes to consuming life force, and as such refuses to make a pact with them
- Chaplain:Holy men seek out vampires, and have made an oath with their God to destroy them. Holy men can never be vampires.
- Loyalty Implanted Crew:These members are too tied to corporate interests to create a bond with Lilith.
Beauty is blood deep
There currently exists 2 methods of being detected
- Having low clean blood to the point of being deathly pale
- Having a health scanner used on you, which when used,will display blood level with a nonsense value and an error.
- Though currently it has no use, keeping up a healthy amount of dirty blood can be useful. It requires 500 blood total to fill a chalice, but only 50 clean blood. The other 450 can be dirty blood, which means it can be good to have a stock saved up
- You can only convert people if you have a chalice, and as right now they are only admin-spawnable, if your converting vampire doesn't give you one, you can't turn new vampires