|Actions available on the APC:
- Main Breaker: On/Off - Toggles power to the room
- Equipment: Auto/On/Off - Toggles power to computers, doors, and other electronic equipment.
- Lighting: Auto/On/Off - Toggles power to lighting in the area.
- Environmental: Auto/On/Off - Toggles power to the ventilation in the area, as well as the Air Alarm.
- Cover Lock: Engaged/Disengaged - Provides a cover to protect the battery.
Remember, 'Auto' power settings slowly cuts off each breaker when power runs low in this order:
<30 % = Equipment off, <15% = Lighting and Environment off.</b>
Replacing the APC's Battery:
To replace the APC battery, you need an ID with sufficient access to unlock the APC itself.
- Swipe ID with power equipment access to unlock the interface.
- Open the panel and disengage the cover lock.
- Use a crowbar on the APC to open the cover.
- Take the battery out with a free hand.
- place in the new battery.
- Close the cover again with your crowbar.
- Re-engage the cover lock.
- Swipe ID to secure the interface.
If an APC looks like this (blue with blinking red lights), it's either emagged or the AI is malfunctioning.
Guide to building an APC.
Guide to hacking an APC.