Search found 1173 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: An open letter to all you fursecutors

NikNakFlak wrote:Might as well keep all shitposting contained to off-topic

Literal fursecution.
by Cipher3
Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: An open letter to all you fursecutors
Replies: 15
Views: 1723

Re: [MrStonedOne] Cipher3 - permabanned a year ago

I feel left out of the conversation on my own ban.
by Cipher3
Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:32 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [MrStonedOne] Cipher3 - permabanned a year ago
Replies: 19
Views: 2281

Re: [MrStonedOne] Cipher3 - permabanned a year ago

I was part of the operation. It was really obvious to us that it wasn't just a coincidence. Especially combined with previous observation. We saw you make a beeline for them right at that moment. If you are saying that you went to go check on them, well you never actually did that. Your story is bu...
by Cipher3
Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:02 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [MrStonedOne] Cipher3 - permabanned a year ago
Replies: 19
Views: 2281

Re: [MrStonedOne] Cipher3 - permabanned a year ago

Honestly, yeah it's pretty terrible that that was so. I forgot that you mentioned it was admin-spawned, but it really was just the first moment since I'd left that I thought to go check on them, especially since I was thinking of them as a perma prisoner and probably braindead and so very low priori...
by Cipher3
Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:57 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [MrStonedOne] Cipher3 - permabanned a year ago
Replies: 19
Views: 2281

[MrStonedOne] Cipher3 - permabanned a year ago

Cipher3 - Coravin Vattes Banned by: MrStonedOne Ban type: Permaban http://i.imgur.com/EXHSMHr.png Ban time: "2015-06-09 18:09:39" Your side of the story: Basically, I was greytiding for a number of rounds. I probably have notes still to that effect. In fact I was more or less bored of the ...
by Cipher3
Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:58 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [MrStonedOne] Cipher3 - permabanned a year ago
Replies: 19
Views: 2281

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: ThatSlyFox

Stickymayhem wrote:I think he's saying thatslyfox is the scumbag who invented singulo

Truly a crime worth begrudging against.
by Cipher3
Wed May 20, 2015 1:25 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: TRIALMIN REVIEW: ThatSlyFox
Replies: 33
Views: 3321

Re: Election 2015 Commentary Thread

callanrockslol wrote:
Balut wrote:I'm not sure if this is really relevant or not, but I guess it kinda sounds like the whole 'no public logs' thing. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/aeman-ansa ... 97176.html


So do they want segregation or not?

Yes, but it's okay because it's the minority wanting segregation.
by Cipher3
Thu May 07, 2015 2:49 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Election 2015 Commentary Thread
Replies: 25
Views: 2574

Re: Station Games - THE HUNGERING -

What is this and what does it do.

Coravin Vattes, District 2
by Cipher3
Thu May 07, 2015 12:27 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Station Games - THE HUNGERING -
Replies: 18
Views: 3353

Re: Endless Space - Space Lord galaxy grabbin' LP

Kot wrote:Endless Legend > Endless Space
Also Roving Clans ftw.

Eh, Broken Lords or Wild Walkers are my cup of tea.
by Cipher3
Mon May 04, 2015 10:52 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Endless Space - Space Lord galaxy grabbin' LP
Replies: 55
Views: 5879

Re: Memorable Quotes

Coravin Vattes is holding his breath! It looks like he's trying to commit suicide. Coravin Vattes seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless... Phoenix Field has knocked down Coravin Vattes with the telescopic baton! Phoenix Field is trying to put cable restraints on Coravin Vattes! So muc...
by Cipher3
Sun May 03, 2015 3:00 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Memorable Quotes
Replies: 1418
Views: 182418
PostThis post was deleted by MisterPerson on Sun May 03, 2015 1:22 am.
Reason: Somebody's shitposting

Re: Rune Scaping the 90s

The game has gone to horrible money-grubbing though. Literally sticking random stuff in your face at log-in about buying members' stuff and real-life currency stuff.
by Cipher3
Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:51 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Rune Scaping the 90s
Replies: 26
Views: 2584

Re: TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER

oranges wrote:tw: rome 2 was shit so I see no reason to look foward to any more games from them

Rome 2 is great now, but I'm probably not buying Attila.


It would be great if this was great but I'm leaning towards pessimism on this one.
by Cipher3
Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:46 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER
Replies: 48
Views: 5496

Re: HEADMIN ELECTION 2: RETURN OF THE VOTE

I'm honestly surprised by the difference in voting pre-clean and post-clean. A lot of people got filtered out.
by Cipher3
Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:41 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: HEADMIN ELECTION 2: RETURN OF THE VOTE
Replies: 201
Views: 33507

Re: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor id

Space Winter should happen.
by Cipher3
Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:23 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor ideas.
Replies: 3692
Views: 321919

Re: Killing Floor 2

"They" have already been dumbing shit down and moving on to "matchmaking" and MMR bullshit. Because apparently a serverlist is too hard to understand. Look at Nosgoth for example. God damn that matchmaking is infuriating. I have only ever had a problem with Nosgoth matchmaking o...
by Cipher3
Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:57 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Killing Floor 2
Replies: 68
Views: 8703

Re: NEXT ELECTION WILL BE DIFFERENT

I shall be proactive, and begin my bribery campaigns six months in advance! In three months I will commence mudslinging of prominent figures via multiple anonymous servants on singulo and then spilling out into forums and game, and all shall be in my hands...
by Cipher3
Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:17 am
 
Forum: Archived/Deleted
Topic: NEXT ELECTION WILL BE DIFFERENT
Replies: 40
Views: 6407

Re: Character's background and characteristic

I'm pretty sure you could just, you know, set it so it transfers with the body, not the spirit, so it would fit for a changeling.
by Cipher3
Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:25 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Character's background and characteristic
Replies: 35
Views: 3345

Re: GTA 5 IS OUT

>Actually having someone to play with

....Dang now I have to consider getting it again.
by Cipher3
Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:34 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: GTA 5 IS OUT
Replies: 68
Views: 8664

Re: Headmin Candidate: Sabbat

Maccus wrote:Sabbat with the letters rearranged spells Cipher3. Nice sockpuppetting.

Quick admin conspiracy delete the thread before the unwashed masses learn the truth.
by Cipher3
Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:19 pm
 
Forum: Archived/Deleted
Topic: Headmin Candidate: Sabbat
Replies: 37
Views: 4460

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

Coravin has an energy gun. We are curious as to where it came from, since we are the only source of all-access on the station. The Armory? We throw a flashbang, but are downed by the energy gun and cuffed. We are stripped, because the Assistants want our access. We have had enough of this. We chang...
by Cipher3
Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:26 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of rage, tears and regret
Replies: 2831
Views: 301935

Re: Memorable Quotes

Central Command Update Nuclear Self Destruct Codes Requested The codes for the on-station nuclear self-destruct have been requested by Coravin Vattes. Confirmation or denial of this request will be sent shortly. [Common] Richter Harrison says, "CORAVIN" [Common] Helps-The-World hisses, &q...
by Cipher3
Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:43 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Memorable Quotes
Replies: 1418
Views: 182418

Re: Payday 2

Overkill's in the spirit of the day.
by Cipher3
Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:17 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Payday 2
Replies: 546
Views: 48167

Re: Screenshots General

Ricotez wrote:you're not really supposed to crash a flagship into a space station

This knowledge is life changing. I've done everything wrong.
by Cipher3
Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:10 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Screenshots General
Replies: 2700
Views: 320415

Re: Memorable Quotes

Central Command Update Nuclear Self Destruct Codes Requested The codes for the on-station nuclear self-destruct have been requested by Coravin Vattes. Confirmation or denial of this request will be sent shortly. [Common] Richter Harrison says, "CORAVIN" [Common] Helps-The-World hisses, &qu...
by Cipher3
Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:28 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Memorable Quotes
Replies: 1418
Views: 182418

Re: Basil: AKA, Ghost-station

As someone who regularly shuffles their name on basil every few days, it's amazing how differently you get treated than if you stick with the same character for a few weeks. Metafriending is all-persuasive and real, no matter what people say. meanwhile on Sybil, everyone is shat on equally. I'm fai...
by Cipher3
Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Basil: AKA, Ghost-station
Replies: 33
Views: 3524

Re: Fascist Work Station 13 (event discussion)

Maintenance black market should exist. Have Security be unwilling to go in there but freely ambush anyone trying to sneak around to it.
by Cipher3
Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:59 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Fascist Work Station 13 (event discussion)
Replies: 53
Views: 6007

Re: Headmin Candidate: Sabbat

Sabbat backwards is Tabbas. Food for thought.
by Cipher3
Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:25 pm
 
Forum: Archived/Deleted
Topic: Headmin Candidate: Sabbat
Replies: 37
Views: 4460

Re: HEADMIN ELECTION 2: RETURN OF THE VOTE

I nominate iteq.
by Cipher3
Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:38 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: HEADMIN ELECTION 2: RETURN OF THE VOTE
Replies: 201
Views: 33507

Re: Implanting new Sec Officers...

You glance at the officer, notice that he's implanted, so go by the current meta of "Implanted Sec can't be antags" http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f6/f67334bc58f2468bad15312669d5edaa0afe4c44de4eb56039994a47f00d296b.jpg Stop. Stop right there. Stop with that 'meta' word. What's that implant ...
by Cipher3
Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:31 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Implanting new Sec Officers...
Replies: 48
Views: 4225

Re: Implanting new Sec Officers...

You glance at the officer, notice that he's implanted, so go by the current meta of "Implanted Sec can't be antags" http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f6/f67334bc58f2468bad15312669d5edaa0afe4c44de4eb56039994a47f00d296b.jpg Stop. Stop right there. Stop with that 'meta' word. What's that implant ...
by Cipher3
Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:00 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Implanting new Sec Officers...
Replies: 48
Views: 4225

Re: Headmin Candidate: Callan

callanrockslol wrote:Australian accent

I'm gonna need audio proof posted to thread, nao.
by Cipher3
Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:51 pm
 
Forum: Archived/Deleted
Topic: Headmin Candidate: Callan
Replies: 30
Views: 3719

Re: Mislabeled Filenames

Steelpoint wrote:roleplay_to_erp.swf
http://a.pomf.se/eyrqmg.swf

I just had to bring this back, its so weird.

I think I repressed memory of this and will continue to do so until some level of context or at least origin appears.
by Cipher3
Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:24 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Mislabeled Filenames
Replies: 1149
Views: 149065

Re: IC Character Alignment Test 2k15

Coravin Vattes I disagree to a notable few parts of this. Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless...
by Cipher3
Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:28 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: IC Character Alignment Test 2k15
Replies: 42
Views: 55648

Re: Guide to Trials

4. Ways to break a buddy out in the MIDDLE of a trial. This is important, because what I've found is just randomly nuking a trial, disrupting the proceedings and the hopes and dreams of those geeky little lawyers, is, like, totally uncool, man. However, when all's just about said and done in the ka...
by Cipher3
Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:49 am
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: Guide to Trials
Replies: 3
Views: 712

Re: BATTLE OF THE SERBERS

Why is srifen listed twice on sybil?
by Cipher3
Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: BATTLE OF THE SERBERS
Replies: 205
Views: 28249

Re: BATTLE OF THE SERVERS

BAaaaasil. I just need to get my internet back. Any idea on a date yet?
by Cipher3
Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:35 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: BATTLE OF THE SERBERS
Replies: 205
Views: 28249

Re: Shadowling: A gamemode from previously-run events

Yeah, figured. Just would've been sweet.
by Cipher3
Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:59 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Shadowling: A gamemode from previously-run events
Replies: 18
Views: 3395

Re: Shadowling: A gamemode from previously-run events

What'd be really cool is if you could invert light and darkness for the shadowling player, so light looked dark and dark was bright.
by Cipher3
Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:13 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Shadowling: A gamemode from previously-run events
Replies: 18
Views: 3395

Re: Shadowling: A gamemode from previously-run events

danno wrote:that night vision better be toggleable
it would be dumb if they couldn't actually tell what areas were lighted

That's so obvious, why didn't I even consider that. They should definitely have some consistent way of telling light levels.
by Cipher3
Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:13 pm
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Shadowling: A gamemode from previously-run events
Replies: 18
Views: 3395
PostThis topic was deleted from Off Topic by Vekter on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 am.
Reason: Noooooooooooope.
View this post
PostThis post was deleted by peoplearestrange on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:56 am.
Reason: Cleaning up
PostThis topic was deleted from Off Topic by Vekter on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 am.
Reason: Noooooooooooope.
View this post

Re: Space House 3

Erin Wake ---> Seduce Mekhi
by Cipher3
Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Space House 3
Replies: 177
Views: 15386

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Tyrranatar wrote:The secret monkey technique.

Defeating the point of the thread by mentioning a special soopah sekwit thing for kool kids only instead of actually saying what it is. Nice.
by Cipher3
Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:58 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Little things you learned that are game changing
Replies: 2435
Views: 256923

Re: The next headmin election

Regarding limitations, has anyone brought up the possibility of restricting candidates to one "head" role at a time, I.E. a Headcoder could not run for Headmin and vice versa? The primary reason I bring this up is because I find it hard to believe that someone could take on the responsibi...
by Cipher3
Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:56 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: The next headmin election
Replies: 21
Views: 1969

Re: job system.

//This proc is called before the level loop of DivideOccupations() and will try to select a head, ignoring ALL non-head preferences for every level until //it locates a head or runs out of levels to check //This is basically to ensure that there's atleast a few heads in the round /datum...
by Cipher3
Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:03 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: job system.
Replies: 12
Views: 1013

Re: Sec Borg change

flazeo25 wrote:Tested out the disabler for secborg for a couple of rounds and it makes secborg very unplayable since disablers are bad at stunning a person even after 4 hits while running.

Four hits in decent succession will take someone down.
by Cipher3
Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Sec Borg change
Replies: 55
Views: 4421

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

DemonFiren wrote:They can genome via extract sting, too.

Nope, outdated information. They get the form but not the objective points, unless that change from six months ago by HG was reverted.
by Cipher3
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:25 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of rage, tears and regret
Replies: 2831
Views: 301935

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

But lings have to kill people.
by Cipher3
Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:50 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of rage, tears and regret
Replies: 2831
Views: 301935
Next

Return to advanced search