Search found 430 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: [Wubli] Fluffynuts - perma ban

It's all good. I don't think it'll do any harm to let you play again, but please keep in mind that while you're being unbanned, this isn't really a fresh start and you should be careful when you play again. You did evade a ban, and that definitely does *not* help your case. I'm trusting that you kno...
by wubli
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:47 pm
 
Forum: Ban Appeals
Topic: [Wubli] Fluffynuts - perma ban
Replies: 4
Views: 547

Re: Comments people have left on art I'm in

Lazengann wrote:this thread is the most embarrassing humblebrag i've ever seen

sorry laz, not my fault you can't get sissy slaves looking for a mistress
by wubli
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:20 am
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: Comments people have left on art I'm in
Replies: 69
Views: 647

Re: Comments people have left on art I'm in

Super Aggro Crag wrote:ur wondering why your sending of dom vibes when you avatar is Michael Myers do you know how many fucking people message me in DBD asking me to stab them in the cooter with Big Mikey

at least 1 person and it was me
by wubli
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:19 am
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: Comments people have left on art I'm in
Replies: 69
Views: 647

Re: Comments people have left on art I'm in

once got a guy on Instagram tell me on dms something about him being "a sissy slave looking for a mistress" and ask me "if i could help him" people on social media are weird Hyper aggressive subs are really funny. When they get really desperate and want to be used/abused so bad ...
by wubli
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:59 pm
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: Comments people have left on art I'm in
Replies: 69
Views: 647

Re: Comments people have left on art I'm in

once got a guy on Instagram tell me on dms something about him being "a sissy slave looking for a mistress" and ask me "if i could help him"
people on social media are weird
by wubli
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:57 pm
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: Comments people have left on art I'm in
Replies: 69
Views: 647

Re: Hulkamania

follow-up to my previous post i had the pleasure of being headmin with hulk and i'm eternally grateful for it. he was active, kind, willing to put the effort to respond to controversial threads (god knows how awful it is to have to take the blame because you were the one who posted) hulk wants the b...
by wubli
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:03 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Hulkamania
Replies: 47
Views: 3476

Re: I fucked up, want to say I'm sorry.

i wanted to do a cool admin event and spawned a billion syndie mobs that obliterated the entire station so i had to send like 5 squads of ERT i'm still embarassed and someone complained about it on my feedback (but at least mentioned that i apologized)
moral of the story i never do events anymore
by wubli
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:03 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: I fucked up, want to say I'm sorry.
Replies: 15
Views: 513

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
wubli wrote:please give me money in exchange of drawing pretty girls. especially if they're killing someone. thanks!

how much USD do you want

i'm doing name your price but i respect myself enough to not spend 8 hours on something that i got paid 5 dollars for
by wubli
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:53 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2030
Views: 227975

Re: ATTN: USERS WITH LEFT-LOOKING AVATARS

Qbopper wrote:hi eating chips im qbopper

die
by wubli
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:50 pm
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: ATTN: USERS WITH LEFT-LOOKING AVATARS
Replies: 54
Views: 454

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

please give me money in exchange of drawing pretty girls. especially if they're killing someone. thanks!
by wubli
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:13 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2030
Views: 227975

Re: ATTN: USERS WITH LEFT-LOOKING AVATARS

i'm eating chips
by wubli
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:09 pm
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: ATTN: USERS WITH LEFT-LOOKING AVATARS
Replies: 54
Views: 454

Re: [Wubli] Fluffynuts - perma ban

Hey there pal. I hope you're feeling better.
Can you tell me if you've played in any other server since your ban on tg?
by wubli
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:49 am
 
Forum: Ban Appeals
Topic: [Wubli] Fluffynuts - perma ban
Replies: 4
Views: 547

Re: re: manuel

i've been having a lot of fun on manuel and it reminded me of what i love the most about this game and the good times i had with it years ago
:heart:
by wubli
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:41 am
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: re: manuel
Replies: 248
Views: 3197

Re: re: manuel

test
by wubli
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:10 am
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: re: manuel
Replies: 248
Views: 3197

Re: AdminTrainer Wubli encouraging validhunting

you know what i'll do it myself. this is the ENTIRE THING [2020-01-10 21:34:41.624] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #3: Astriker/(ROOMBA): Bartholomew Stephensonis spamming wgw in common [2020-01-10 21:35:07.835] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Wubli/(Jill DeSouza)->Astriker/(ROOMBA): kill them [2020-01-10 21:35:17.745] ADM...
by wubli
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 am
 
Forum: Admin Complaints
Topic: AdminTrainer Wubli encouraging validhunting
Replies: 13
Views: 881

Re: AdminTrainer Wubli encouraging validhunting

post the entire ahelp coward
by wubli
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:01 am
 
Forum: Admin Complaints
Topic: AdminTrainer Wubli encouraging validhunting
Replies: 13
Views: 881

Re: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition

hex: ruined also how did y'all do with the archives/rift? i got to level 69 and paid 100 auric cells because shit happened and i didn't feel like getting the rest of it the day before i missed a few killer quests but that was it and im a baby so i paid for the battle pass now i have juice on my pocket
by wubli
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:28 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition
Replies: 349
Views: 36261

Re: re: manuel

played one round and i almost cried because everyone took it seriously enough for the game to be fun. we had a trial "because the bartender didn't have a license to operate his bar", warden got pda bombed during it, the clown was a traitor and he kept teasing everyone over comms about catc...
by wubli
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:47 pm
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: re: manuel
Replies: 248
Views: 3197

Re: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition

i wish myers would break my lower back
by wubli
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:25 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition
Replies: 349
Views: 36261

Re: Youtube channels we like and want to recommend

brian david gilbert is hilarious and the best thing to happen to polygon, highly suggest you watch his stuff
he's funny and oddly charming
by wubli
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:35 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Youtube channels we like and want to recommend
Replies: 14
Views: 691

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

you know what you sign up for when you post something but man don't you wish you were able to do things without someone making the obvious incel post
by wubli
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:58 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)
Replies: 1275
Views: 150770

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

well i hope you enjoy my feet but not too much or at least buy me a steam gift card first
by wubli
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:53 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)
Replies: 1275
Views: 150770

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

ryan harrison (neoexperiences), akoro malo (ricardofort) and jill desouza (wubli) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/634598879051907082/660965704182398986/me_n_the_boys.jpg akoro and i met ryan almost three years ago on tg but he lives in a different province so we couldn't meet up until now. he...
by wubli
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:09 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)
Replies: 1275
Views: 150770

Re: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition

i paid for the goddamn battlepass and i have less than two weeks to finish it god give me strenght to Complete 4 generators while using the perk Dark Sense. Must complete this challenge in a single trial. how many challenges are you done finished the first two and, got like 4 or 5 missing from the ...
by wubli
Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:14 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition
Replies: 349
Views: 36261

Re: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition

i paid for the goddamn battlepass and i have less than two weeks to finish it god give me strenght to Complete 4 generators while using the perk Dark Sense. Must complete this challenge in a single trial.
by wubli
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:43 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition
Replies: 349
Views: 36261

Re: normy reedus and his funny fetus

that cutscene thing is a tad bit unfair because it includes every conversation you have in-game when you deliver shit and whatnot and some boss fights are shown too i won't lie and say it doesn't have a lot of cutscenes but they aren't as annoying as they make it seem to be it IS a slow game and you...
by wubli
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:30 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: normy reedus and his funny fetus
Replies: 17
Views: 699

Re: normy reedus and his funny fetus

finished it yesterday
i loved it! calling it a walking simulator is being too nice when mountains exist. i played it avoiding conflict as much as possible (fucking hated fighting mules)
it's very chilling and also very intense at times. it was good. mads mikkelsen dm me
by wubli
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:05 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: normy reedus and his funny fetus
Replies: 17
Views: 699

Re: Update to rule 1.

The thing that most people are really being ignorant to here is the fact that the way you set in stone a law allows it to be manipulated by the content of that law, this is common law 101. being vague also makes it easy to manipulate because after all you're saying it's admin discretion but then wh...
by wubli
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:23 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Update to rule 1.
Replies: 187
Views: 9288

Re: Update to rule 1.

imagine suggesting just ignoring people who are being dicks rule 1 literally says don't be a dick but instead we're saying that people are responsible for blocking people themselves instead of just,, maybe,, getting rid of assholes, but when you say this, some will just assume you're saying "wa...
by wubli
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:36 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Update to rule 1.
Replies: 187
Views: 9288

Re: [Arianya] Week ban without warning or a bwoink

I saw that Cynic was on and decided to pull a funny and say, "Monkey stride, Monkey slide. 40% of all transgenders commit suicide." 1. Don't be a dick. We're all here to have a good time, supposedly. to start, this ban was unjustified you decided to talk about trans people suicide because...
by wubli
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:55 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Arianya] Week ban without warning or a bwoink
Replies: 8
Views: 1534

Re: What are you decent people playing?

just finished AI: The Somnium Files i'm gonna have a stroke i hate you uchikoshi but i love you
by wubli
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:57 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you faggots playing?
Replies: 3003
Views: 236593

Re: [Booktower] Istoprocent - Unjustified Note Appeal

I need both parties to read this entire post. This is what happened to my understanding: A security player caught a ling. The mime helped this ling escape (with IC reasoning, because they had been helped by them before), and that made them valid, but their reason to help the antag was, as far as we ...
by wubli
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:43 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Booktower] Istoprocent - Unjustified Note Appeal
Replies: 28
Views: 1905

Re: What experience do you have with managing a server?

i know polls close soon but i'll clarify that i learned how to testmerge like one week ago and i was taught everything necessary (server restarting and such) when i became a headmin, even if you're a big dummy like me you'll be able to do it easily with some help
by wubli
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:10 am
 
Forum: Candidate Debates
Topic: What experience do you have with managing a server?
Replies: 12
Views: 652

Re: [NecromancerAnne] Dorkenstein - Banned for???

This is not a ruling, just something to keep in mind: they are allowed to change their ckey, as long as they stick to it, and we can either transfer all the notes, or add a note saying "alt of X, check their notes before ruling" or whatever. It has been done before and there's nothing wron...
by wubli
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:16 pm
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [NecromancerAnne] Dorkenstein - Banned for???
Replies: 22
Views: 2039

Re: Ban Appeal Format Update: Electric Boogaloo

said and done, ban appeal formats have been updated with minor changes (as in this Instead Of This Cause It Hurt Our Soul)
thank you very much for this contribution!
by wubli
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:19 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Ban Appeal Format Update: Electric Boogaloo
Replies: 8
Views: 558

Re: [Peoplearestrange] APaRist - This is a TDM server now

We have decided not to uphold this complaint. The security officer was indeed in the wrong, but again, this game is driven by paranoia. This situation happens ALL the time - innocent people being killed because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This person even talked to the HoS to ask ...
by wubli
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:39 am
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [Peoplearestrange] APaRist - This is a TDM server now
Replies: 11
Views: 1473

Re: [NecromancerAnne] OmegaShoots - Ruling that defies any logic whatsoever

We will not be upholding this complaint. The premise of this is that the HoS was fully aware that your actions were just a joke, but as it seems, it was not. If this were to be a regular thing, NecromancerAnne would have certainly doubted it. She assumed that the HoS acted in good faith, and we don'...
by wubli
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:24 am
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [NecromancerAnne] OmegaShoots - Ruling that defies any logic whatsoever
Replies: 10
Views: 1262

Re: Hulkamania - Heel Turn of Hollywood Hogan

I'm not going to sugar-coat my opinion. What /tg/ needs is someone who will stand up for the players and administration when coders start violating their boundaries. Hulkamania is not the right person for that job, and his responses in this thread demonstrate this. bro you spend 6 months with him a...
by wubli
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:11 am
 
Forum: Player's Headmin Election
Topic: Hulkamania - Heel Turn of Hollywood Hogan
Replies: 54
Views: 3027

Re: [wubli] Mama_Ender - false perma

Hiya! During a murder spree of evading ckeys, I seem to have caught yours in the way.
I'll be lifting this ban. Sorry for the trouble!
by wubli
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:54 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [wubli] Mama_Ender - false perma
Replies: 1
Views: 218

Re: Admin Staffing Log

Mr. Alphonzo has resigned from the team.
by wubli
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:08 pm
 
Forum: Auditorium
Topic: Admin Staffing Log
Replies: 646
Views: 166763

Re: Hulkamania - Heel Turn of Hollywood Hogan

best boy and somehow isn't even near being burnt out
as a fellow headmin i'm positive he'd do great if he were to go for a second term, it was a total pleasure to work with him
by wubli
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 am
 
Forum: Player's Headmin Election
Topic: Hulkamania - Heel Turn of Hollywood Hogan
Replies: 54
Views: 3027

Re: War Ops 2, electric boogaloo.

note: this is my opinion as a player, please don't take it as a ruling i love war ops, and if anything, it just makes some people work harder, but towards different things: upgrade cloning, make mechs, make enough healing chems. i do think it's, for some, greytide fest with all access, but the conce...
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:36 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: War Ops 2, electric boogaloo.
Replies: 31
Views: 1483

Re: [MortoSasye] - Aw shet here we go again

Now, to your question: Being a head administrator is extremely stressful, you have to deal now with a team to which you’re the manager of and a community that looks up at you as a leader. I am absolutely certain I can handle this and I’m not afraid of some idiots that I do not know telling me bad w...
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:57 am
 
Forum: Player's Headmin Election
Topic: [MortoSasye] - #IamWithBird
Replies: 35
Views: 2396

Re: [tsaricide] kodeth101 - perma'd

Hey there. You say you can't bring yourself to play on another server, but the only way we can know you've actually reformed yourself is to have a proper voucher (which you've been told in the past) from elsewhere. Do you have ANY playtime on ss13 recently that could be used to justify an unbanning...
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:34 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [tsaricide] kodeth101 - perma'd
Replies: 6
Views: 840

Re: [Subject217] Folte - The Ban Appeal

Have you played in any other servers since your ban?
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:32 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Subject217] Folte - The Ban Appeal
Replies: 6
Views: 470

Re: [HotelBravoLima] MrCosmos - sec jobban from 6 years ago

Ban reason: (MANUAL BAN) As HoS, executed a prisoner without Captain's authorization, and for insults and firing beanbag rounds before being subdued. Subsequently had the corpse spaced in a straightjacket. This is not the sort we want working Security positions. This is an incredibly old ban and for...
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:31 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [HotelBravoLima] MrCosmos - sec jobban from 6 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 256

Re: Gulagging should not be equivalent to a regular brig sentence.

I think we are talking about edge cases here. Space law is a suggestion, and I wouldn't blame a warden that decides to gulag a lot of people when they're having a round full of tiders, but no, essentially, gulagging should not be equivalent to a regular brig sentence, you are right. We have agreed t...
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:18 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Gulagging should not be equivalent to a regular brig sentence.
Replies: 33
Views: 1537

Re: Make "Do not state this law" a valid silicon policy law

No, for the variety of reasons that have been said in this thread. If you make law 4 "stating this law causes human harm", law 2 cannot counter it. And it's indeed part of the fun when the AI finds loopholes in poorly written lawsets. Silicon policy is already gigantic, and we don't need t...
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:13 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Make "Do not state this law" a valid silicon policy law
Replies: 53
Views: 2494

Re: Early Launching

This is already enforced, unless there's no one around, or they haven't noticed. We encourage you to ahelp it if you see it, because yes, it's extremely in bad faith to early launch because unga my antag roll faster.
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:09 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Early Launching
Replies: 29
Views: 1399

Re: Remove Sextended from Normal Rotation

The simple answer is no. Paranoia is an important part of the game. A good point that was raised is that, eventually, you run out of things to do - but midround antags exist, and if it's not enough for you and you wonder when is there going to be more stuff: when you code it. We don't see why removi...
by wubli
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:07 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Remove Sextended from Normal Rotation
Replies: 28
Views: 1187
Next

Return to advanced search