Search found 83 matches

Return to advanced search

PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:34 pm.
Reason: Final cleaning run
PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:22 pm.
Reason: More garbage cleaning
PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:33 pm.
Reason: Even more cleaning
PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:22 pm.
Reason: Cleaning up garbage
PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:13 pm.
Reason: Technically speaking, your other account is forum permabanned

Re: Nice tune, real easy

Eat my dick you fucking faggot, my sister was heavily wounded in the Isla Vista killings. Suck my fat cock
by Braindude
Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:01 pm
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: Nice tune, real easy
Replies: 953
Views: 87545

Re: How do you even get banned in SS13?

gibe de notes b0ss
by Braindude
Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:42 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: How do you even get banned in SS13?
Replies: 117
Views: 15464

Re: 2 truths 1 lie general

he rims ur moms asshole :)
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 truths 1 lie general
Replies: 90
Views: 8972

Re: Braindude - Obnoxious spam.

True

I won't refute this

It was horrible but it was so funny to me

Also it was done to me too, not that it's very relevant
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:57 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Requests
Topic: Braindude - Obnoxious spam.
Replies: 14
Views: 1226

Re: Braindude - Obnoxious spam.

Hour ban, are you happy now you monster? I have to sit out of spacemen for 60 mins, I am going to kill myself, bye
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:30 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Requests
Topic: Braindude - Obnoxious spam.
Replies: 14
Views: 1226

Re: 2 truths 1 lie general

Blossom Pizza does sound very badass
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:51 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 truths 1 lie general
Replies: 90
Views: 8972

Re: Brainboy - Obnoxious spam.

cause i was deffo the only one spamming rite lol
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:47 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Requests
Topic: Braindude - Obnoxious spam.
Replies: 14
Views: 1226

Re: 2 truths 1 lie general

apple ringer is literally the manliest coolest name ever
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:41 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 truths 1 lie general
Replies: 90
Views: 8972

Re: 2 truths 1 lie general

Spacemanspark wrote:
Braindude wrote:
Spacemanspark wrote:1. I've never broken a bone in my entire life.
2. I'm an oddly quiet person in reality.
3. I plan on joining the Navy.



3 cant be the lie cause you're gay

Fuck you, and you're wrong.


you have a character named literally tails doll

lol
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:50 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 truths 1 lie general
Replies: 90
Views: 8972

Re: 2 truths 1 lie general

Spacemanspark wrote:1. I've never broken a bone in my entire life.
2. I'm an oddly quiet person in reality.
3. I plan on joining the Navy.



3 cant be the lie cause you're gay
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:09 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 truths 1 lie general
Replies: 90
Views: 8972

Re: Is Marceline on adventure time a lesbian

TheTerbs wrote:
Mr Wondrous wrote:

Still my favorite response. This should be a button on every keyboard.


fund he


i'm patenting it

artists representation :

Image
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:07 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Is Marceline on adventure time a lesbian
Replies: 16
Views: 2028

Sid mieiers civiliziation 5 general

talk about sid mieiers civilization 5 here
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:36 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Sid mieiers civiliziation 5 general
Replies: 6
Views: 704

Re: Kitten Rifles!!!!!

eat shit please don't do that
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:26 pm
 
Forum: Archived/Deleted
Topic: Kitten Rifles!!!!!
Replies: 8
Views: 666

Re: ERP ban discussion, no lock edition.

i dont rly get ERP

but

if you don't like it to the point of wanting it banned

dont look at it/listen to it

it is simple

Sloan Strange Cups Vixen's booty-
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: ERP ban discussion, no lock edition.
Replies: 184
Views: 18977

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

">find out in the process that he's been sitting on both a forensic scanner and a full string of fucking pda messages with the goddamn captain-killing traitormime"

was his name Sloan Strange

because

Sloan Strange Cups Vixen's booty-
by Braindude
Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of rage, tears and regret
Replies: 2831
Views: 302344
PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:53 am.
Reason: Invalid

Re: Basil or Artyom? (Merge poll)

Apple
by Braindude
Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:25 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Basil or Artyom? (Merge poll)
Replies: 77
Views: 7645

Re: Stories of Awesome (Or something close to it.)

xpost from stories of rage, tears and regret >Late join as engineer >The Syndicate have cunningly disguised a Syndicate Uplink as your PDA-Apple Ringer (Station Engineer) . Simply enter the code "581 Bravo" into the ringtone select to unlock its hidden features. The Syndicate provided you ...
by Braindude
Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of Awesome (Or something close to it.)
Replies: 2011
Views: 254268
PostThis post was deleted by KingLouisXIV on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:04 pm.
Reason: reposted

Re: Minor Suggestions Mk. III; Artyom Edition

make it so you can make lube with the candy machine

i want to plop cherries in there
by Braindude
Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 am
 
Forum: NTStation Ideas
Topic: Minor Suggestions Mk. III; Artyom Edition
Replies: 221
Views: 17239

Re: Screenshots General

Image

i made an arena
by Braindude
Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:32 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Screenshots General
Replies: 2700
Views: 320994

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

bgobandit

people who bitch about "muh validhunterz"

people who run after "muh valids"
by Braindude
Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you
Replies: 2211
Views: 209298

Re: Remove the Gulag

Make a plaque in the entrance

"Built by Terbus Pugley the Third, CEO of Terbal Tech and creator of the famous critically acclaimed Terbus Drink Dispenser"
by Braindude
Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:58 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Remove the Gulag
Replies: 133
Views: 13659

Re: Trevor Donklestoop - Nonantag Murder

im providing the byond account

ivanissacs
by Braindude
Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:51 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Requests
Topic: Trevor Donklestoop - Nonantag Murder
Replies: 22
Views: 2988

Re: Doorjack for HoS

What if the item spawns on the HoS/in the armory only when there is no AI?
by Braindude
Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:34 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Doorjack for HoS
Replies: 49
Views: 3991

Re: Doorjack for HoS

maybe a battering ram? doorjacks are gay
by Braindude
Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:13 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Doorjack for HoS
Replies: 49
Views: 3991

Re: Minor Suggestions Mk. III; Artyom Edition

Lovecraft wrote:I'm a gay who likes to change quotes because I don't agree with people. I love dick!
by Braindude
Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm
 
Forum: NTStation Ideas
Topic: Minor Suggestions Mk. III; Artyom Edition
Replies: 221
Views: 17239

Re: Minor Suggestions Mk. III; Artyom Edition

accidental double post ignore
by Braindude
Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm
 
Forum: NTStation Ideas
Topic: Minor Suggestions Mk. III; Artyom Edition
Replies: 221
Views: 17239
PostThis post was deleted by Braindude on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 am.
Reason: i dont want to post a picture of me on the internet

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

>latejoin >ur da trettir go get me a cappy lazer pewpew kthx >everyone thinks it's nuke; armed to the teeth >catch captain romanov alone > Tzargav Romanov whispers in their final breath, "The risk ... I took was calculated. But man. ... AM I BAD AT MATH..." Tzargav Romanov seizes up and f...
by Braindude
Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:31 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of rage, tears and regret
Replies: 2831
Views: 302344
PostThis topic was deleted from Off Topic by Vekter on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 am.
Reason: Noooooooooooope.
View this post

Re: Screenshots General

cst is the only true freedom time 2AM (right now) master race
by Braindude
Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:02 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Screenshots General
Replies: 2700
Views: 320994

Re: General Character Discussion

true neutral
by Braindude
Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:01 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: General Character Discussion
Replies: 537
Views: 41959
PostThis topic was deleted from Off Topic by Vekter on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 am.
Reason: Noooooooooooope.
View this post

Re: Emulation/Netplay

fix your mobo and smash your laptops against a wall

until then

wee woo wee woo

you hear that

its the sound of the scrub alert
by Braindude
Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:15 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Emulation/Netplay
Replies: 7
Views: 1143

Re: General Character Discussion

my character would be the no future asshole young adult who cleans tables in the cafeteria

i dont know what he fears because hes not in depth enough

he would argue about which CoD is better : 150, 151, black ops 25 or MW58
by Braindude
Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:13 pm
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: General Character Discussion
Replies: 537
Views: 41959

Re: The best person for the job!

bandit wrote:Clown: Scaramouche
Mime: Lola Cobblestone
Engineer: Katie Moon
AI: VPR-6



i think yachinghte brujfiadeux is a ok mime
by Braindude
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:15 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: The best person for the job!
Replies: 54
Views: 6966

Re: Remove the Gulag

Decrepit but put some soap in there, dorms are a shit hole broken tiles, toss a corpse on the bed no blankets Suicide notes in the mine, communal shower, food is rarely supplied, have a good supply of mushrooms sitting on the table Small kitchen area, with the wish granter you can get supplies to m...
by Braindude
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:15 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Remove the Gulag
Replies: 133
Views: 13659

Re: Emulation/Netplay

Spacemanspark wrote:Keyboard's funner, though.
If my normal laptop is repaired soon, I'll definetely join.


You play on a laptop? scrub alert
by Braindude
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:51 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Emulation/Netplay
Replies: 7
Views: 1143

Re: Screenshots General

Image

Image
by Braindude
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:47 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Screenshots General
Replies: 2700
Views: 320994

Re: General Character Discussion

ThoughtSynapsis wrote:
miggles wrote:what the fuck does he see in kenzie


Everything. Her personality, Love of science, Kindness, And so much more.


why would you want a single mother that shit only attract problems
by Braindude
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:46 pm
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: General Character Discussion
Replies: 537
Views: 41959

Re: Music



niggas know its the G, O, L, F, DUB, A, N, G
by Braindude
Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:43 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Music
Replies: 798
Views: 117390

Re: General Character Discussion

what the fuck does he see in kenzie Kenzies hawt! But seriously shes fun to interact with, whether I'm griffin or being friendly she always plays along and its a good laugh. Its a refreshing change from the usual mindset and it makes for much more interesting rounds so fair play to John. kenzies a ...
by Braindude
Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:48 pm
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: General Character Discussion
Replies: 537
Views: 41959

Re: Jukebox songs

add rap playlist and









by Braindude
Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:17 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Jukebox songs
Replies: 27
Views: 5863
Next

Return to advanced search