Search found 540 matches

by sinfulbliss
Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:16 am
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Update the word filter to better represent the OOC-IC terms of today
Replies: 44
Views: 1774

Re: Update the word filter to better represent the OOC-IC terms of today

I feel like ERP is used a lot because making jokes about people hanging out and saying "sex" as their activity of choice instead of "bro they're erping" has a vastly different mental connotation in my mind - it's a lot easier to make a joke that two of your friends are CLEARLY e...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:15 pm
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Grief shuttles 2 or: How i learned to stop worrying and love the asteroid
Replies: 10
Views: 757

Re: Grief shuttles 2 or: How i learned to stop worrying and love the asteroid

Yeah Arena and Hyperfractal should be on it for sure, Monastery and Asteroid probably not.
by sinfulbliss
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:47 am
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Grief shuttles 2 or: How i learned to stop worrying and love the asteroid
Replies: 10
Views: 757

Re: Grief shuttles 2 or: How i learned to stop worrying and love the asteroid

I think they should be allowed since grief shuttles don't necessary have to kill everyone. All the current grief shuttles are usually just dangerous albeit they don't make it impossible to escape. Disco inferno was removed because it pretty much killed everyone that got on it. I agree no one knows y...
by sinfulbliss
Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:09 am
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Delete virology
Replies: 32
Views: 1226

Re: Delete virology

Used to be worse, no longer that bad. Yeah on Sybil this has happened a lot in the past few days but that's just how it goes my man. If it's annoying enough, learn a fast way to make the common cures so it's a simple matter of making them yourself on the chem machines when med is struggling.
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:05 pm
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Crag's idea for detomatix cartidge rework (pda bomb shenanigans)
Replies: 9
Views: 529

Re: Crag's idea for detomatix cartidge rework (pda bomb shenanigans)

My main problem with PDA bombs is that the counterplay to wearing an explosive that can be detonated on you at any time is removing other people's access to communicating with you. This is a social game, why is the best/meta option to protecting yourself making your experience less social? Honestly...
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS
Replies: 176
Views: 4297

Re: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

wesoda25 wrote:Just another thing is like, the tram really isn't very smooth. Not sure how much can be done about this though =/
I KNOW SOMETHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:21 pm
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Update the word filter to better represent the OOC-IC terms of today
Replies: 44
Views: 1774

Re: Update the word filter to better represent the OOC-IC terms of today

It seems to me only the words that have absolutely no cultural or contextual value belong on a censor list. The two words you list don't seem to fit that. Netspeak and racial slurs on the other hand make sense being censored.
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:16 pm
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Crag's idea for detomatix cartidge rework (pda bomb shenanigans)
Replies: 9
Views: 529

Re: Crag's idea for detomatix cartidge rework (pda bomb shenanigans)

PDA bombs are fine now after being nerfed. If you have standard armor (maybe even without armor) they don't crit, so you still have a chance to defend yourself even after exploding. Last time i was pda bombed i lost 3 limbs and died because someone pushed the funny button. My proposed change would ...
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:56 am
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Crag's idea for detomatix cartidge rework (pda bomb shenanigans)
Replies: 9
Views: 529

Re: Crag's idea for detomatix cartidge rework (pda bomb shenanigans)

PDA bombs are fine now after being nerfed. If you have standard armor (maybe even without armor) they don't crit, so you still have a chance to defend yourself even after exploding.
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:11 am
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Families on LRP
Replies: 1
Views: 294

Families on LRP

First I just want to say I was around when Families was an active gamemode on LRP, and I hated it so much I posted a feedback thread (https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27182). I understand Families was removed since everyone agreed it was terrible back then. An admin tried it on...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:10 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Why don't coders play?
Replies: 10
Views: 661

Re: Why don't coders play?

Very cool answers. Indeed burnouts are players too, especially since it's easier to burnout and play than burnout and write code. Also whenever I play the game I just see problems that need fixing. Outside of playing janitor, that shit never gets old Makes a lot of sense, I have the same issue excep...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:29 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS
Replies: 176
Views: 4297

Re: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

dying extremely violently cause you decided not to wait four seconds for a tram to pass is peak ss13 idk how this is a bad thing Once it started passing it was too late. The driver timed it perfectly. If you jump in front of it and you have high mood you can always easily outspeed it since it's sup...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:27 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS
Replies: 176
Views: 4297

Re: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

dying extremely violently cause you decided not to wait four seconds for a tram to pass is peak ss13 idk how this is a bad thing Once it started passing it was too late. The driver timed it perfectly. If you jump in front of it and you have high mood you can always easily outspeed it since it's sup...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:18 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS
Replies: 176
Views: 4297

Re: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

I think this is hilarious and I would LOVE to die just like in the video. The only thing that really sucks is the part with the holofans. I agree with you completely. The hilarity eliminated any salt I would have had about it. But also, we were all revived since it was higher pop. On lowpop that's ...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:13 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS
Replies: 176
Views: 4297

Re: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

Jesus you guys reply way too fast, I edited in the clip from the appeal as well.
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:41 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS
Replies: 176
Views: 4297

Re: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

Is there genuinely any situation where the tram can kill you if you're not on the tracks Yes. [youtube]l7vEZ7Pn-oQ[/youtube] The poor detective's body was also hidden behind firelocks so completely invisible to anyone without huds. To be clear, I'm not metagrudging the tram, and that was of course ...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:07 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Why don't coders play?
Replies: 10
Views: 661

Why don't coders play?

Hello fellow SS13 lovers, We are all a part of the TG community because we like SS13. Many of us like it in different ways. Some people like playing it, some people like coding for it, some people like forumposting about it, etc. Nothing wrong with any of these. But I am curious why many of the peop...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:43 pm
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Widescreen titlescreens? And Cinematics
Replies: 4
Views: 307

Re: Widescreen titlescreens? And Cinematics

Thanks for the suggestion, it will be taken into consideration.
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:30 pm
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break
Replies: 9
Views: 1080

Re: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break

I've been reminded that you cannot appeal fact based notes. Since there isn't really a question of if you did it or not, this will be resolved in a few days. The reason I am appealing this note is because its existence implies what I did was wrong. If I got noted for hacking an airlock, would I be ...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:05 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS
Replies: 176
Views: 4297

Re: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

Can't people do other things like add transit tubes, telepads or transporters with gateway mode on to bypass the tram? Exactly - people already employ other methods to render the tram obsolete without taking the more direct option of just blowing it up. This is because blowing up the tram on a popu...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:54 am
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break
Replies: 9
Views: 1080

Re: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break

You're arguing semantics. The map is explicitly designed around the tram--destroying the tram is griefing. Just like in your example: If you delam the SM "for fun" that's griefing under Rule 1 because you're actually breaking the round by messing up power If you destroy the tram "for...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:03 am
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break
Replies: 9
Views: 1080

Re: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break

Note implies it wasn’t acceptable and was griefing - this is what I’m contesting. (Also triple exclam? Implies heavy wrongdoing) I don't know how to explain to you that intentionally breaking an important part of the map for no good reason is the definition of griefing. What definition are you usin...
by sinfulbliss
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:53 pm
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break
Replies: 9
Views: 1080

Re: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break

Note implies it wasn’t acceptable and was griefing - this is what I’m contesting.

(Also triple exclam? Implies heavy wrongdoing)
by sinfulbliss
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:56 pm
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break
Replies: 9
Views: 1080

[Dankasaur] Note Appeal Tram Break

BYOND account: SinfulBliss Character name: Axle Brady Note Type: Triple Exlam (!!!) Note reason/time: https://i.imgur.com/OkdECXD.png Server you were playing on when noted: Sybil Round ID: 169879 Your side of the story: The round was during lowpop Sybil (maybe 10-15 people). I set up some field wal...
by sinfulbliss
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:07 pm
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: o0cyann0o
Replies: 5
Views: 762

Re: o0cyann0o

Cyan is great at pushing buttons, he knows how to involve himself in the story of how the round is going and add to it in fun ways. Glad to see them on when they're admin.
by sinfulbliss
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:54 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Beardbeard peanut
Replies: 63
Views: 2436

Re: Beardbeard peanut

That would be accurate if donking an SM was at all comparable to shitting in someone’s water pitcher...

I’d say it’s probably equivalent IRL to something mildly annoying but still annoying. Like fake coughing.
by sinfulbliss
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:34 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: FREE GUPTA(From the corner)
Replies: 12
Views: 432

Re: FREE GUPTA(From the corner)

skyrat
by sinfulbliss
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:33 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: FREE KATE LASAGNA
Replies: 62
Views: 2017

Re: FREE KATE LASAGNA

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Sacko wrote:Also has cobby even tried an sm cooked donk pocket? I get the feeling he's talking outta his ass here.
fuck you cheese head, you probably put cheddar on your donk pocket you sick piece of shit.
I put cheddar in my donk pocket like those cheese-filled crust pizzas.
by sinfulbliss
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:53 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: FREE KATE LASAGNA
Replies: 62
Views: 2017

Re: FREE KATE LASAGNA

DONKIES IN SM FOR KATE
#ISTANDWITHLASAGNA
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:39 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Edit: editing my post cuz I'm legit mad about your behavior dude. You've taken a stand multiple times defending guys who have gone out of their way to make people feel uncomfortable and your defense for them has been "wow so excessive it was just words why do we even care about the people who ...
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:05 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: How has ss13 influenced your life
Replies: 27
Views: 987

Re: How has ss13 influenced your life

I can't play other games now because they don't feel like they have any depth in comparison. Came with a cool community to hang out with. Fucked sleep schedule (it was fucked anyways though to be fair).
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:45 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Ike, 90% of your posts in this thread have been utterly indecipherable and so autistically phrased I have quite literally been unable to reply to them, so maybe work on your communication skills (and reading comprehension skills from before). lmao I call you a creep and suddenly all my posts are ut...
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:04 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Maybe this might help: Imagine that you're at a party with your fellow forumites. You hear that some dude (let's call him Frank) got kicked out of the party because he wrote pedophile erotica and started showing it to random people at the party. Now imagine that somebody else at that party (let's c...
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:45 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

sounds like the real men here are not condoning the behavior by not defending the behavior The "real men" here aren't reading half of the thread because it's 3 pages long and requires heavy longdiving to make sense of it, so they opt for nonconstructive shitposts instead. And again, I'm n...
by sinfulbliss
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:12 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

my bet is that either him or someone else will claim that now every single sex joke will get you banned, when it's really not hard to not be a creep at someone or to realize that your joke isn't that funny and apologize - which the dude should've done if he truly, truly didn't know about the conten...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:28 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Blacklist is for those beyond reform. Permaban is for saying "we really don't want to deal with this shit again so prove you can behave and then you can come back" in otherwords, permabans function identically to lavaland labor camp in that its where you send people you are tired of deali...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:12 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

There are no mild possibilities when joking about rape and such Sinful, especially if you're joking with someone who isn't even in a circle of trust with you. Please for the love of god abandon this way of thinking that everything's just "not a big deal". People are behind the characters ...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:16 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

But how are you sooo sure they didn't read the book? They even said how at the bottom of it there was rape, and got creepy with another player about it. So I don't get your angle as to why you'd be defending this regardless. Even if they didn't actually read the book, they played stupid games, won ...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

A few months ago, I believe it was when Crag was banned, I spent my fucking time log diving and fishing out the logs that proved that the guy he was accused of escalating against was actually targetting him, and unprovoked on that, and then timberpoes deletes the entire fucking thing and claims tha...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:25 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Agux thank you for progressing our discussion about the facts here in a productive way. Sinful I think you should really wait to see what the appealer has to say in their defense. They have yet to respond to this "unfair dogpiling". You could literally be advocating for the devil here and ...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

IkeTG wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote:Towards your ad hominem jabs: if you aren't able to differentiate between irony and sobriety, you have a reading comprehension problem. I will continue to put both in my posts sometimes, if it's confusing for you that's not really my problem.
dude you are hopeless lol
stay mad
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:52 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Hey my question is why should anyone care about who is or isn't impartial? This has never been a metric for what is and isn't good posting conduct in FNR Third time's the charm I guess: I agree peanut policy wasn't violated, but this type of thing stacks the odds against the appealer. Towards your ...
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:12 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Hey sinfulbliss
Hewwo
by sinfulbliss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:40 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Yeah no I think they just don’t understand the proper formatting, exhibit A their title is literally “wrongful ban” or something. To answer Mothblocks: copying and pasting logs is not purely factual because **WHICH LOGS** YOU COPY AND PASTE IS DETERMINED BY A MOTIVE. I could copy and paste the logs ...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:02 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Agux909 wrote:You either cope... or cope.
I disagree, you can also seethe.

Also intentionally double-posting to dare Armhulen to violate my rights.
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:58 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

If you make a complaint against someone who deletes your post it goes to the site admins + MSO, or just MSO if it's against a site admin. Interesting to note that the separation between forum and administration is also true in that people gain ranks regardless of their ranks in a different branch m...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:48 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

It's really funny hearing sinful 100% describe our rules for posting in ban appeals. If you have relevant information you can post it just fine Who decides what's relevant? The forum admins which are all also part of the admin team. Now, even supposing there is no incentive to side with a fellow ad...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:38 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Armhulen wrote:
SinfulBliss wrote:I agree peanut policy wasn't violated, but this type of thing stacks the odds against the appealer.
you mean... the facts?
I mean the ability for 3rd parties to point out specific facts. 9/10 attempt trying to obfuscate the point though blue man...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:31 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

Mothblocks is bringing up a piece of evidence missed (not mentioned) and is basically word-for-word going off that bottom example of what's covered. ("Actually, in the logs it says...") so it doesn't matter if you think they're impartial or not, it's allowed I agree peanut policy wasn't v...
by sinfulbliss
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: banned books peanut
Replies: 146
Views: 3394

Re: banned books peanut

about to make the mistake of taking a peanut seriously after I just said I didn't (don't tell the admins) Giving someone a book containing rape and necrophilia, saying it's "supporting your freedom" (realize the implication about what you are therefore free to do) and then calling that &q...