Search found 8378 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: QfMysteryman Peanut

cope harder cacogen
by oranges
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:46 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: QfMysteryman Peanut
Replies: 64
Views: 2104

Re: QfMysteryman Peanut

somehow this thread became more stupid than the ban appeal
by oranges
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:21 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: QfMysteryman Peanut
Replies: 64
Views: 2104

Re: Rip trump

holy shit lmao the level of cope in this thread has reached critical amounts, and it just keeps giving
by oranges
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:17 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: QfMysteryman Peanut

Dude wtf, I'm not forumbanned
by oranges
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: QfMysteryman Peanut
Replies: 64
Views: 2104

Re: QfMysteryman Peanut

it's a good burn
by oranges
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:56 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: QfMysteryman Peanut
Replies: 64
Views: 2104

Re: QfMysteryman Peanut

don't empty post in my thread bitch
by oranges
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:33 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: QfMysteryman Peanut
Replies: 64
Views: 2104

QfMysteryman Peanut

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28009&view=unread#unread

My inevitable forum ban is worth this
Image
by oranges
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:25 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: QfMysteryman Peanut
Replies: 64
Views: 2104
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:59 am.
Reason: Peanut gallery post
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:56 am.
Reason: Peanut gallery post

Re: Rip trump

I do like seeing the plans
by oranges
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: give us back our paychecks

That's your view, it's not one I share, and the issue is orthogonal to the issue at hand. You might disagree that "departmental cooperation is ever possible", but I have decided it is and it's valid, if you want to dispute that then in the face of the overwhelming evidence I am not listeni...
by oranges
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: give us back our paychecks
Replies: 129
Views: 4953

Re: Coconutwarrior97

fuck if he's the cool head on tg we're fucked
by oranges
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:06 am
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Coconutwarrior97
Replies: 58
Views: 8387
PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:00 pm.
PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:00 pm.

Re: Um hello? Why does my wife have a Christmas avi in November?

LUmbermancer can you post a christmas hat on Michael J Savage? https://file.house/XYCv.png
by oranges
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:18 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Um hello? Why does my wife have a Christmas avi in November?
Replies: 26
Views: 1322
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 pm.
Reason: Peanut post

Re: Rip trump

more free cope from grazyn and XSI
by oranges
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: Space Station generator of new interesting stories?

i disagree sometimes you require are and admin as generation of story become stagnant admin generation of new storys on space station is required as long as not every game The game goes 4 hours, everyone is bored, antag locked himself somewhere in the locker and AFK, I do something interesting, the...
by oranges
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:20 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Space Station generator of new interesting stories?
Replies: 16
Views: 1081

Re: Yeet Nicknames From Existence

saprasam wrote:if you're gonna name yourself something like "Benis 'Futanari' Bobungus" you deserve to get banned and that's always been how it is
banning people for having something like "jihad" in their name sounds silly though

Is this irony
by oranges
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:34 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Yeet Nicknames From Existence
Replies: 21
Views: 803

Re: Are you ready to get implanted with Bill Gate's chip?

Bill Windows has donated like 1% of his immense wealth to charity and normies love him for it. That's like me giving $2 to a homeless person and becoming everyone's favourite guy. https://i0.wp.com/nationandstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020-11-08_13-20-02.png https://abcnews.go.com/Internat...
by oranges
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:11 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Are you ready to get implanted with Bill Gate's chip?
Replies: 28
Views: 1381

Re: give us back our paychecks

reality will confirm to my expectations, or it will die trying
by oranges
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:27 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: give us back our paychecks
Replies: 129
Views: 4953
PostThis post was deleted by Domitius on Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:15 am.
Reason: Fuck outta here

Re: Twottle_Birb Child Protection Peanut

We can probably lock this since MSO called twottle on his bluff and he's not delivering.
by oranges
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:51 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Twottle_Birb Child Protection Peanut
Replies: 50
Views: 1794

Re: give us back our paychecks

good work arm you broke the forum
by oranges
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:49 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: give us back our paychecks
Replies: 129
Views: 4953

Re: ExperiSci Feedback Thread

i had this thought earlier and forgot about it and now i remembered i dont actually play of course but i hope you kept a legit reason for scientists to make bombs to avoid the meta tell of "he makin bombs he bad" all the best, bobbah "monki" brown The other valid use for bombs i...
by oranges
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 pm
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: ExperiSci Feedback Thread
Replies: 11
Views: 1093

Re: What about a chemical reagent that makes you sad?

that's just called playing the game
by oranges
Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:16 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: What about a chemical reagent that makes you sad?
Replies: 1
Views: 223
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:57 pm.
Reason: Peanut post
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:57 pm.
Reason: Not feedback

Re: ExcessiveUseOfCobby

catch a bullet
by oranges
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:21 am
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Replies: 70
Views: 10966

Re: Rip trump

this thread keeps giving free cope
by oranges
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:18 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: I hate naggers peanut

Code: Select all
[youtube]ZZMt4brhONw[/youtube]
by oranges
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:18 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: I hate naggers peanut
Replies: 13
Views: 943

Re: Manuel Horny Posting Discord

I didn't take you for a cumbucket imsxz
by oranges
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Manuel Horny Posting Discord
Replies: 30
Views: 1529

Re: manuel dating gone wrong peanut

implying manuel discord is an off tgstation discord when half the admin team have server jannie roles there too is a wild ride
by oranges
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:36 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: manuel dating gone wrong peanut
Replies: 25
Views: 1371

Re: Rip trump

I AM DONE WITH THIS COUNTRY. I shall be leaving the USA shortly with my wife in disgust at this situation . Mexico is a much more welcome place. I’d rather be in a stable country like theirs as opposed to one run by Biden. My kids are scared of him!!!
by oranges
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:24 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539
PostThis post was deleted by Coconutwarrior97 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:21 am.
Reason: Peanut

Re: Rip trump

XSI wrote:Are you okay?
You always seemed unhinged but you seem to have problems

comprehensively dismantled in public

r u ok?
by oranges
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:49 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: Rip trump

That only matters if anyone wants to listen to him
by oranges
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:18 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: [MRP] Security Ten-Codes

Cobby wrote:Make a sec-only language that replaces whatever gay ass rp you’re doing with the ten codes and military alphabet.

This had better be a joke
by oranges
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:30 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: [MRP] Security Ten-Codes
Replies: 114
Views: 3446

Re: crystal invasion event (cheese skellies)

yes I don't think there's anything too taxing, pathfinding is the main thing, but there are architectural options there (navmeshes, jump point pathfinding etc). It's more what MrP said, there's just no existing frameowrk and you need to build some kind of decision tree or statemachine style frameowr...
by oranges
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:55 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: crystal invasion event (cheese skellies)
Replies: 43
Views: 2660

Re: Rip biden

cacogen wrote:We got rid of FPP in like '96. I don't know if MMP is optimal but it's better than the candidate with less votes winning.

man we are based
by oranges
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:56 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: Rip biden

DrPillzRedux wrote:i read the above post in an oblivion npc voice

speaking of npc voices where's the fucking game
by oranges
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:18 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: [MRP] Security Ten-Codes

by oranges
Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:33 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: [MRP] Security Ten-Codes
Replies: 114
Views: 3446

christmas avatar thread

it's time
by oranges
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:20 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: christmas avatar thread
Replies: 28
Views: 1514

Re: Rip biden

he deserves it
by oranges
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:22 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: Just finished my latest MW2 gameplay

don't worry about it wesoda, you'll have more fun if you assume it isn't as imulation
by oranges
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:12 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Just finished my latest MW2 gameplay
Replies: 5
Views: 880

Re: crystal invasion event (cheese skellies)

we don't really have the kind of AI code frameworks in place that lend themselves to PvE events because the game has been PvP for so long
by oranges
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:00 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: crystal invasion event (cheese skellies)
Replies: 43
Views: 2660

Re: [MRP] Security Ten-Codes

when you watch some gtarp and think cop rp is anything but cringe
by oranges
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:40 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: [MRP] Security Ten-Codes
Replies: 114
Views: 3446

Just finished my latest MW2 gameplay

Let me know what you think

by oranges
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:51 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Just finished my latest MW2 gameplay
Replies: 5
Views: 880
PreviousNext

Return to advanced search