Tesla Engine vs Singulo

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Tesla Engine vs Singulo

Post by PKPenguin321 » #173159

Recent experiences as engineer have shown me that practically the only people that set up singularity over tesla are traitors.

I believe this is mainly because the tesla cannot escape the containment field nearly as easily and is much much much less dangerous (tesla incoming? Just hide in a locker, problem solved.) Sabotaging the tesla cannot be done by just upping the PA or whatever, you pretty much have to break into the field area and manually sabotage the field equipment, and all you accomplish by doing that is something that's not even as devastating as the singulo.

What I believe we should do to rectify this (I'm not saying we should do all of these at once, but that each option could be considered):

- Make the tesla engine way way way more dangerous. No more locker cheesing it, make zapped electronics have a high chance of straight up minibomb-tier exploding instead of just shutting off and breaking, make crazy shit happen like shocked corpses gibbing and shooting out lightning that zaps other nearby humans. The risk of freeing it should correspond with the risk it provides to the crew.

- Make the tesla much easier to break out. It should be able to break out if the PA is set to 2 for too long, make it so that you have to manually move the PA back during setup or the tesla will shock it through the containment field and force it to 2. Maybe make it so grounding rods have a chance to get temporarily overloaded and be ignored by the tesla so it can shock the emitters if the tesla gets too much power from the PA. Stuff like that.

- Make the tesla much harder to set up when compared to the singulo. Right now it's "wrench a couple extra thingies." Maybe make the grounding rods and such not be in the optimal position at roundstart and have them in secure storage or something. Maybe make the rods also require manually wiring them to the grid. It's well known that engineers will forgo safety for convenience (as seen with solars), so this could be more effective than you'd expect.

Right now the singulo has basically no merit over the tesla, and it's a real fucking shame. The singulo is so much cooler to watch than the tesla. More suggestions and thoughts are welcome.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Re: Tesla Engine vs Singulo

Post by Ezel » #173181

I always set up the singularity as CE and set up tesla up as second engine if i want to
The future is horrible!
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #173182

>MUCH LESS DANGEROUS
>MUCH LESS DANGEROUS
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #173194

ShadowDimentio wrote:>MUCH LESS DANGEROUS
>MEME LESS DANGEROUS
>hear a zap from 40 screens away
>climb into one of the 40 gorillion lockers (or just walk away)
>"guys tesla is so unfair and dangerous"
:roll:
Spoiler:
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #173200

Make the tesla balls orbitting the tesla itself have to leave the tesla if not containted
The future is horrible!
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #173204

I always set up singulo. You know why? Because it 's more fun when it gets loose. One of my fondest memories of ss13 are those of survival in post-singularity station. The tense atmosphere, the scrambling for oxigen tanks and other supplies. When your friend gets sucked in by it, and you try to pull him back but it's no use so you give up and try to get away from it's pull yourself. When you have to make a leap through space from bar hallway to escape wing wearing only internals. I could go on and on.

Tesla is soulless.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #173205

Make tesla balls leave the tesla and go on their own path of havoc
The future is horrible!
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #173217

Lumbermancer wrote:I always set up singulo. You know why? Because it 's more fun when it gets loose. One of my fondest memories of ss13 are those of survival in post-singularity station. The tense atmosphere, the scrambling for oxigen tanks and other supplies. When your friend gets sucked in by it, and you try to pull him back but it's no use so you give up and try to get away from it's pull yourself. When you have to make a leap through space from bar hallway to escape wing wearing only internals. I could go on and on.

Tesla is soulless.
i try to do this too, but a vast majority of players do not. it seriously sucks. loose tesla is boring as shit.
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #173268

Make singulo great again
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #173387

Anonmare wrote:Make tesla great again
FTFY
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #173389

I have been complaining about this pretty much since the tesla was added. The fact that the Tesla does not require you to spend a shitload of time filling canisters for the collectors, is much harder to accidentally release and causes far less destruction when it gets released means that it is objectively safer and better than the singulo with no drawbacks. This is not a good thing.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #173545

I'm not sad about filling the collectors because that's just shitty busywork, but yeah the Tesla should be able to release itself. Maybe put mice in the engineering airlock doors near where the wires are and raise the power requirements on the field gens so if two of the emitters go down they won't get enough power into them to keep going.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #173552

PKPenguin321 wrote:- Make the tesla engine way way way more dangerous. No more locker cheesing it, make zapped electronics have a high chance of straight up minibomb-tier exploding instead of just shutting off and breaking, make crazy shit happen like shocked corpses gibbing and shooting out lightning that zaps other nearby humans. The risk of freeing it should correspond with the risk it provides to the crew.
I dunno the more I think about it, electronics detonating all over the place sounds fucking amazing. Maybe like a 1,3,6 at least.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #173659

just proves the point that we should have removed the singularity a while ago.

Leave it to the realm of the BoH
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #173666

I would like the station scum to keep either engine in their pants long enough for me to have some quality lavaland time.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #173667

Tesla is substantially more dangerous than the singu. The singu can fuck off into space and not kill everyone. The tesla meanwhile will teleport on top of you from two screens away and zap you to death in nanoseconds. A few days ago the tesla escaped and literally decimated escape which was full of people, like five people got away on the shuttle.

Also it's less fun to see a bunch of corpses than a MASSIVE VOID IN THE STATION

Remove tesla 206
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #173672

The problem with Tesla is that there are literally no downsides compared to singularity
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #173679

Luke Cox wrote:The problem with Tesla is that there are literally no downsides compared to singularity
Thanks for restating the OP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Tesla is substantially more dangerous than the singu. The singu can fuck off into space and not kill everyone. The tesla meanwhile will teleport on top of you from two screens away and zap you to death in nanoseconds. A few days ago the tesla escaped and literally decimated escape which was full of people, like five people got away on the shuttle.

Also it's less fun to see a bunch of corpses than a MASSIVE VOID IN THE STATION

Remove tesla 206
I disagree that the tesla is more dangerous, but I'm glad you agree that tesla is boring garbage
oranges wrote:just proves the point that we should have removed the singularity a while ago.

Leave it to the realm of the BoH
I genuinely don't understand how you came to that conclusion
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #173682

The tesla is better

The tesla is not likely to be removed any time soon.

We may as well reduce the redundancy in engines.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #173684

oranges wrote:The tesla is better

The tesla is not likely to be removed any time soon.

We may as well reduce the redundancy in engines.
The tesla sucks donkey cock
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #173685

From a gameplay perspective PK, not your subjective opinion
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #173687

Tesla and the Singularity should be equally destructive.

If one causes less damage than the other then why bother setting up the other one?
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #173689

Because the solars and thermal gen don't explode either.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #173692

oranges wrote:From a gameplay perspective PK, not your subjective opinion
Your subjective opinion isn't a gameplay perspective oranges

Tesla is extremely boring compared to singulo, people only use it since there is no need to watch it so it wont break out, and even if it does they can just jerk themselves off in a locker for a second or two until it leaves

It's a disgrace and a mockery of something as impactful and hilariously chaotic as the singulo. Sure, both tend to get the shuttle called, but as long as your engine's gonna be a round ender, it may as well be singulo-tier destruction.
Spoiler:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #173695

Change the tesla's power output. A "safe" tesla setup should not, alone, produce enough power to power the full station. (With solars, perhaps it might.) If you want a tesla setup that will handle the entire station working at full capacity, it should require risk.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #173729

PKPenguin321 wrote:
oranges wrote:From a gameplay perspective PK, not your subjective opinion
Your subjective opinion isn't a gameplay perspective oranges
You literally backed up my point in your own post:

To quote you
I believe this is mainly because the tesla cannot escape the containment field nearly as easily and is much much much less dangerous (tesla incoming? Just hide in a locker, problem solved.) Sabotaging the tesla cannot be done by just upping the PA or whatever, you pretty much have to break into the field area and manually sabotage the field equipment, and all you accomplish by doing that is something that's not even as devastating as the singulo.
And you are quite right, the tesla is objectively better for an engineer to use, which was my point, so I'm not sure why you're getting so worked up about it.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #173736

The singulo escaping and annihilating the station is a cherished SS13 experienced.

Tesla escaping lacks any of the redeeming features of a singularity rampge despite it being less lethal and super easy to counter.

You shouldn't be forced to make dangerous sub-optimal decisions as an engineer if you want to see THE LORD in action.
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #173756

A loose tesla engine should have a chance to revive a corpse as a zombie, like a bad horror movie.
--Crocodillo

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #173771

Just make it so that if a tesla gets too charged it overcharges the field generators, exploding them and rampaging across the station.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #173783

can you list the ways the singulo escapes that does NOT involve SABOTAGE, NEGLIGENCE, or IDIOCY?
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #173799

I mean ya meteors and rods
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #173844

You can litteraly put the emitters in the containment field in tesla and wire it to the coils and then to the grid so it EVEN CANT ESCAPE
The future is horrible!
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #173856

Zilenan91 wrote:I'm not sad about filling the collectors because that's just shitty busywork, but yeah the Tesla should be able to release itself. Maybe put mice in the engineering airlock doors near where the wires are and raise the power requirements on the field gens so if two of the emitters go down they won't get enough power into them to keep going. Also have the tesla revive simple mobs it shocks so the mice can revive and still cut power.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #173965

Ezel wrote:You can litteraly put the emitters in the containment field in tesla and wire it to the coils and then to the grid so it EVEN CANT ESCAPE
That's pretty clever
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #173968

Having the Tesla being able to release itself from containment WITHOUT external help would be a good change.

This would give a real trade off between the two generators. While the Tesla is safer in that it's less destructive and easier to set up, but that it needs to be constantly monitored to prevent it from breaching containment. However the Singularity will never breach containment barring sabotage, but it can cause massive destruction if it is released.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #174024

iamgoofball wrote:can you list the ways the singulo escapes that does NOT involve SABOTAGE, NEGLIGENCE, or IDIOCY?
But that's the thing. Something as powerful and destructive as the engine should get loose if left unattended or set up improperly. Tesla is nearly impossible to fuck up. I like the concept of tesla but it's just too soulless right now.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #174027

the only actual difference between the two engines is that the singularity requires you to fill the tanks for the collectors, which is why most people pick the tesla instead.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #174045

Yeah when rounds will last 2 hours + then refilling may become a problem, because I haven't seen anyone having to refill ever so far.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #174049

Luke Cox wrote:Tesla is nearly impossible to fuck up.
Yet somehow it keeps getting loose near roundstart. On basil anyway.
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #174074

Because we have stupid people become engineers who do stuff like turning on PA without turning on field gen beforehand.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #174159

there's nothing stopping you from throwing the singulo generator in front of the PA if you want to be a traitor. something with so much destruction should not be so easily sabotaged by setting + on a console twice during ANY POINT [including the very beginning] of the round.

Singulo is no longer fun considering if you're remotely close to it you just get stunned and sucked in [the suck n cuck]. This feature is actually really aggravating unless i lel powergame mesons, which is pretty lame.

I like the Tesla and don't think there's an issue with it, as many still die when you release it. If you want the tesla to be ULTRA- lethal, up the PA to 2 to get sniper tesla then release it at your choosing. The Tesla is still very lethal, just have to prep it.

to throw a bone, maybe revert the warning sound? Having no obvious indicator the Tesla is near would definitely make it more lethal [or people have to hide in closets 24/7 which makes you immobile and a likely target for F U N].
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #174216

oranges wrote:the only actual difference between the two engines is that the singularity requires you to fill the tanks for the collectors, which is why most people pick the tesla instead.
That and like, the tesla is significantly harder to free, and is way less deadly, and is extremely boring for all parties involved when it gets loose in comparison to singulo
ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:Singulo is no longer fun considering if you're remotely close to it you just get stunned and sucked in [the suck n cuck]. This feature is actually really aggravating unless i lel powergame mesons, which is pretty lame
Tesla is no longer fun because it sits in engineering all round every round, and when it breaks out once in a blue moon you can just lel powergame a locker. It also doesn't even need to "suck and cuck" you since if it shocks you (which it wont unless you're braindead) it just kills you in a single zap. Tesla is objectively worse about everything you just complained about.
Spoiler:
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #174222

If you put the emitters in the containtment and 4 coils it never get RELEASED untill c4/bombs are involved

Also i have this idea for tesla making dangerous
Make the balls orbitting the tesla leave and go to their own path of shocking and does half damage of a normal shock i mean like this isnt op right? Need a space suit anyways when sing devoured
The future is horrible!
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #174234

The Tesla used to be deadlier but people cried about it. Can't say I blame them because of how it works but it needs to be more deadly again.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #174237

Zilenan91 wrote:The Tesla used to be deadlier but people cried about it. Can't say I blame them because of how it works but it needs to be more deadly again.
That and the way that it's deadly isn't even interesting. With the singulo there is a very good chance of being able to run/throw things/jetpack away from it, and the way it just destroys everything in its path is cinematic and dare I say it fun as fuck. By comparison, the tesla is just "oh no my computer got zapped and turned off, better hide in a locker." It's lame as fuck.
Spoiler:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #174263

PKPenguin321 wrote: Tesla is no longer fun because it sits in engineering all round every round, and when it breaks out once in a blue moon you can just lel powergame a locker. It also doesn't even need to "suck and cuck" you since if it shocks you (which it wont unless you're braindead) it just kills you in a single zap. Tesla is objectively worse about everything you just complained about.
you right :sad:
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #174296

PKPenguin321 wrote:
oranges wrote:the only actual difference between the two engines is that the singularity requires you to fill the tanks for the collectors, which is why most people pick the tesla instead.
That and like, the tesla is significantly harder to free
Eh? You just release the containment for it, just like the singularity.
and is way less deadly, and is extremely boring for all parties involved when it gets loose in comparison to singulo
Won't disagree with that
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #174588

oranges wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
That and like, the tesla is significantly harder to free
Eh? You just release the containment for it, just like the singularity.
and is way less deadly, and is extremely boring for all parties involved when it gets loose in comparison to singulo
Won't disagree with that
Did you even read the thread?

People are putting the emitters/coils INSIDE the shields to prevent it from releasing at all unless bombs are involved.

Remove tesla 2016
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #174614

that and to release containment you practically have to enter the pen (since PA cranking doesn't work) and without an engineering hardsuit that is guaranteed death
Spoiler:
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #174625

Add in the fact that the tesla can straight up dust you if you're in the pen
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!